Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today (42869 Views)

FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Towncrier247: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Different people have narrated their encounters at the Lagos airport today. A blog reader sent in this...

"I don't know how else to get this information out to the general public so I decided to contact you. I just arrived in Lagos on a flight from Owerri. As the plane was taxiing to a halt, I looked out the window and saw something rolling on the runway like a piece of luggage that fell out of a moving plane. When we disembarked the aircraft, I realize that it was a man that had been knocked down to the ground by the air from another aircraft on the tarmac.
The man got up and was severely bruised from rolling on the tarmac. He took off into the bush by the tarmac in spite of the severe bruising he suffered. Some ground staff tried to catch him, but till we were picked up from the tarmac they hadn't caught him. People started to speculate if he was a boko haram terrorist trying to plant something on an aircraft, or perhaps he had already planted something and was just trying to get away. Please post to see if the appropriate authorities can investigate and perhaps comment to let us know that air travel is still safe. It was quite scary, and the speculation of terrorism is even more scary.

Another blog reader sent this in also to narrate the experience...

There was a terrorist scare at MMIA today. Read the other one here
MedView airline and terrorist fear. We were about to take off from Lagos to Abuja on Medview flight 210811.15 amflight this morning. The plane was already on the runway when the pilot suddenly slowed down. We saw a man beside the wing of the plane carrying a black bag. As the plane moved forward, he tried to jump as if trying to grab something.
At first we thought it was an engineer but what will an engineer be doing beside a moving plane?He tried this several times. As he tried for the fourth time to jump or hold maybe "throw the bag into the engine, the pilot saw him and turned on the engine to the highest. The wind blew him away, causing him to rumble and roll on the floor. He was burnt and severely bruised .
He stood up and ran to the other side of the plane limping. Two airport authorities ran towards him and he apprehended by airport security
We panicked and the pilot announced that the plane has been compromised, so we disembarked and we are waiting for the three o clock flight.

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/the-strange-occurrence-someone.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by McCarlito(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Or better still he wanted to hang on to the plane before the plane took off knocking him to the ground.... undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by queenoflafia(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol .all these lanky guys that refuse to hit the gym
Na ordinary breeze dey blow u grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by looseweight: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
This one is strong oooooooo

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by baddyoosha: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
DUDE COULDN'T AFFORD TICKET HE HAD TO BEHAVE LIKE A REAL NIGERIAN

7 Likes

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Berrylite: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is not funny @ all.....

Something to need to be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by cutetopsey(f): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lolzzzzz. Wonder shall never end.....Na another James bond be that oooo... wink

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by datguru: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
End Time Airport.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
End Time Terrorist angry
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
end time story
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Opinedecandid(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okay
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Borat1: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Smh
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by MuamarGaddaffi: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
The country is finished.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by kay29000(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm! They finally made it to Lagos...Gd help us. If not for the wisdom the pilot used, the plane an everyone it might have been toasts. We need to get to the root of this problem.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by techprepro(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Today

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by HelloBiafra: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
May Amadioha strike anyone that says endtime here.

Except me.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by CaroLyner(f): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
they need more security in that airport
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by onotiemoria(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by ShakurM(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
So nobody saw him on the runway until he was blown away..Hmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin that 'terrorist' is super foolish, but still this story get k-leg sha

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by odinese(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
.hmmm....
Looks like an imaginary story to me thou...

Were people not around when climb the wing(engine) of the plane?

Secondly, how can somebody fly down from a flying plane when all doors and windows have been locked, without people in the plane knowing abt it or trying to hold him back...?,,

Even Without increasing the speed of the propeller , that n*gga can still fall due to the speed of the plane.
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by diasporaman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
End time occurrence
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Shehucom(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
The possibilities are that he His either a terrorist or he just wanna stowaway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
I think he already got served, don't we already know our prosecutors wouldn't have descended on him like the compressed air from the Jet engine just did to him?
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by crispberry(f): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Owkay
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by efilefun(m): 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
Sure if you stand behind that stuff it might either suck you in or throw you miles away.

But to me I believe the dude must be a Stowaway who didn't perfect his tactics, let's just wait for the official report thou

3 Likes

ISIS
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
if this is true, then all relevant authoritues need to beef up security around our airports.This could easily have been a huge embarrassing disaster but thank God it was not successful. That doesn't mean they won't try again later.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
queenoflafia:
See this skinny fellow pointing fingers. undecided
Re: Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today by rita25(f): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
that means no lagos flight for me at all not soonest anyway.calabar here I come for carnival............my alumni say byebye to lagos reunion 2015 from me shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Flood Swallowed Vehicles In Sango Ota, Ogun State (pics/video) / Photo Of The Day : Lagosians Try To Move Range Rover Over Water With Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.