Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield (2730 Views)

Is There Any TV Series Like 24(jack Bauer)? / Designated Survivor: Good To See Jack Bauer Again / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by Nicolars(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jack Bauer the main protagonist iv the series 24 versus Mikel Scofield the main protagonist in the series Prison break
These two movies have been the hits for action movies and can be watched repeatedly if you fall in love with them just like me.
We are going to be making a little comparing between the two actors and at the end,everyone will be given the opportunity to air their choices by simply commenting.
Starting from the detective,jack Bauer which real name is Kiefer Sutherland. As I'd said earlier, he was a detective in the movie, worked at an anti terrorist unit named CTU. He was more in the field rather than sitting at the office and operating the computer. With so much intelligence and power, he was able to save millions of American lives by defeating terrorists and defecting bombs. He could sacrifice anything for his nation, his wife also died in his quest for justice. On many occasions, Jack does so at great personal expense, as those terrorists subsequently target him and his loved ones.

And now to Mikel Scofield, the prison breaker. Could break through hell am sure. With a very high intelligence, he was ready to enter any prison and break anyone out, including his brother, his friends and other relatives. Mikel Scofield- Wentworth miller but was It later revealed that Michael has low latent
inhibition, a psychological condition in which one
sees the world as pieces, rather than mere objects.
This allows Michael to create plans and make
thorough decisions rapidly.
Now the questions comes again. Who would you grant the most intelligent from the two actors.

posted by http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/12/jack-bauer-vs-mikel-scofield.html

Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by slyng(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Keifer of course. I've found out that i apply lesson learnt from keifer's 24 in my daily activities - security check, ofc politics etc
Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by Lordseyad(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bauer..
Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by mrdan(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jack Bauer any day.

Scofield planned and executed a prison break for a whole season.

Jack planned and executed a prison break in about 2 hours, check the beginning of season 3 where he broke out Ramon Salazar.

1 Like

Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by Skydreamer: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2016
Ok I don't want to be a pain nor a hater, but I believe none of you guys answered the question correctly. The question goes; "Who would you grant the most intelligent from the two actors." And I saw everyone answering Jack Bauer, but the question asked about the actors, not the characters they portrayed. If the question were "Who would you grant the most intelligent from the two characters" then I would probably suggest that both Bauer and Scofield would give each other a hard time, but Bauer would probably come out on top at the end, but then again, the question was about the actors, not the characters. Having this cleared out, it is obvious that the answer would be Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield); why? Because if you've been following these two actors movements off the screen, then you already know that Kiefer Sutherland likes to make a fool out of himself by getting drunk quite frequently and removing his pants in public for everyone to see his underwear. Wentworth on the other hand was a straight A's student and he graduated from Princeton University and he has never done anything stupid such as running around with half of his clothes removed and drunk.
Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by mcyemite(m): 9:06am On Jul 06, 2016
Jack
Re: Jack Bauer Vs Mikel Scofield by samadeyemi007(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Pls kindly recommend action films in the class of:
24hrs
Strike Back.......
I love those two

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okwu, Nigerian On Nbc/msnbc / Meet Nollywood's Hottest Upcoming Star! / Link To Download Free Nollywood Movies Eg. Wife/heart On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.