Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (7427 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I was argueing with my friend, and i told him Spiderman will win for sure because of his combat speed, since kratos won't be able to touch him lol... but i just want your thoughts on this, who do you think will win in a death battle? Give reasons why you think he who you think can win will win? thanks, let the reply roll... smiley
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Ayo081(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
God Of War
All kratos need to do is to press 0 to grab him and follow up with triangle to tear him apart.
Spider man too small na
Sango vs god of war

6 Likes

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
nawa, kratos will have spiderman head in his palm in a second......wetin spiderman wan to kratos?.....hw Spider-Man wan injure kratos?

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is not even a contest sister.

You are talking about a god against a spider mutant.

The fight will end in seconds.

Modified.

Spiderman is not even that strong, the likes of Dr Octopus and Goblin regularly kicks his a55 like they own it.

2 Likes

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
parrotibaba:

na the hulk or superman the o.p suppose dey use pair wit kratos....spiderman vs batman is better.

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Ayo081(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
na the hulk or superman the o.p suppose dey use pair wit kratos....spiderman vs batman is better.
Dose ones self na smalls, na only sango fit defeat am #clashofdgods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by emmamedicro46(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kratos all the wayyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ayo081:

Dose ones self na smalls, na only sango fit defeat am #clashofdgods
lolzzz
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by wolewolsz(m): 5:05am On Dec 03, 2015
If kratos can kill do speed God... Cant really remember the name now fink Hermes or so... Then you should know Spiderman no fit fight disabled kratos
#factsonly

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by adegeye38(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kratos go just shout in a thundering voice "I AM THE GOD OF WAR AND I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!!"
and spiddy will start quivering and wetting his pants then he will fall down and die.............from shock and fright.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
People are really underestimating spidey in this thread, peter is very fast, strong and flexible quite alright, but three strong hit from kratos will leave peter begging for his life, after which he will be decapitated and his soul sent to hades, kratos will then proceed to the underworld to battle Thanatos (keeper of souls) an intense battle for poor peter parkers soul will ensure. After winning the battle and obtaining peters soul, the ghost of spartan will extinguish it from existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by blowjanet: 3:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Booyakasha:
I was argueing with my friend, and i told him Spiderman will win for sure because of his combat speed, since kratos won't be able to touch him lol... but i just want your thoughts on this, who do you think will win in a death battle? Give reasons why you think he who you think can win will win? thanks, let the reply roll... smiley
U guys should give spiderman some props. He has been pitted against characters like Juggernaut in the Marvel Comic Boom Universe and guess what? He came out on top. Sometimes it's not always about brute force. Spiderman aka Peter parker is very very intellegent. He will figure it out one way or another. It's not always about gra gra like Kratos. But if it comes down to physical combat Kratos would massacre him tho

Forgot to mention Spiderman took out the whole Fantastic 4(including Ben Grim, The Thing) on one occasion (their first meeting) when he infiltrated the Baxter building. He out smarted Reed Richard,Mr Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by blowjanet: 3:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Booyakasha:

Go on YouTube, search and Watch Death Battle.

It's hosTed by two hilarious Voice Actors, Boom stick and Wiz. u won't regret it. They pit game and comic book characters against each other in actual animated fights. They have only put Kratos and Spawn against each other and Spawn won.

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Actually Raiden from Metal Gear especially in his Jack the Ripper mode is the person I am sure can take out Kratos in seconds.

That guy is like the deadliest character I have seen in a video game.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
blowjanet:

U guys should give spiderman some props. He has been pitted against characters like Juggernaut in the Marvel Comic Boom Universe and guess what? He came out on top. Sometimes it's not always about brute force. Spiderman aka Peter parker is very very intellegent. He will figure it out one way or another. It's not always about gra gra like Kratos. But if it comes down to physical combat Kratos would massacre him tho

Forgot to mention Spiderman took out the whole Fantastic 4(including Ben Grim, The Thing) on one occasion (their first meeting) when he infiltrated the Baxter building. He out smarted Reed Richard,Mr Fantastic.

How will kratos even touch him? damn, he dodged a bullet shot at him from some one directly behind him...
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Ayo081(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Booyakasha:

How will kratos even touch him? damn, he dodged a bullet shot at him from some one directly behind him...
Uv forgotten kratos is blessed with super power like the use of Thunder strike
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by hakinze00(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Are u kidding me Wit a single swing of kratos blades of athena spiderman is dead...kratos slay gods 4 christ sake

2 Likes

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by samueldo4life(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
kratos is a god of mortal himself and he deals with gods he is a god slayer ,he wil rip spider man apart, the spawn and kratos dat wiz host was fake sony has not negociate any of their character so its just their editing .d skil was not of kratos neither kratos was krators and realy fightin so d video was falashios in real ba2 he wil reap dat so caled spawn in 2 secons cus he has nothing compare to kratos
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 11, 2015
I vote Kratos on this

spider man is just a spider mutant. Kratos is a god slayer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:24am On Dec 11, 2015
parrotibaba:

Modified.

Spiderman is not even that strong, the likes of Dr Octopus and Goblin regularly kicks his a55 like they own it.
They kick his ass.but who lose final final.brains over brawn unless you're going head to head with the Hulk in which case.....
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by blowjanet: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
have you read a spawn comic before ? plus the death battle video is made by fan boy who do core research their conclusions are very agreeable at the end. between if you have read a Spawn comic, the dude killed the devil lol and murdered countless demons and angels on kratos god levels.
samueldo4life:
kratos is a god of mortal himself and he deals with gods he is a god slayer ,he wil rip spider man apart, the spawn and kratos dat wiz host was fake sony has not negociate any of their character so its just their editing .d skil was not of kratos neither kratos was krators and realy fightin so d video was falashios in real ba2 he wil reap dat so caled spawn in 2 secons cus he has nothing compare to kratos
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
They kick his ass.but who lose final final.brains over brawn unless you're going head to head with the Hulk in which case.....
Doc Octopus is more intelligent than Peter Parker, so also is the green Goblin, lizard, etc this guys were geeks so the brain over brawn line isn't going to work here. In spiderman 2, Peter had to beg and convince doc Octopus to stop the fusion reactor from destroying the city and thus ending his life, he never stood a chance against octavius. This guy struggled against Doc Octopus and you think he has a chance against a god? He's a human who was killed by a truck explosion and someone thinks he has a shot against a god. I rest my case.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Booyakasha:

Kratos killed the god of speed, Hermes. Who is spiderman again?
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
Doc Octopus is more intelligent than Peter Parker, so also is the green Goblin, lizard, etc this guys were geeks so the brain over brawn line isn't going to work here. In spiderman 2, Peter had to beg and convince doc Octopus to stop the fusion reactor from destroying the city and thus ending his life, he never stood a chance against octavius. This guy struggled against Doc Octopus and you think he has a chance against a god? He's a human who was killed by a truck explosion and someone thinks he has a shot against a god. I rest my case.
all na sense,whatever it takes to win. Guess what spidey lives 50 yrs on. Krätos nko, dead?
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by sobmos(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
The op is really funny comparing spiderman to kratos. Though there's sense in what op is saying. Batman can beat everyone in the justice league,because he knows all of their weakness,yet he's the weakest amongst them. Remember spiderman is a scientist too. So,maybe he can beat kratos after all. But I don't think its possible.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
all na sense,whatever it takes to win. Guess what spidey lives 50 yrs on. Krätos nko, dead?

Peter Parker is dead bro
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
na wa o, kratos wil jez murder spiderman
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2015
parrotibaba:

Peter Parker is dead bro
since when
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by cao(f): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Spidey is fast, intelligent and strong, he'd be cracking jokes and trying to frustrate Kratos into making a mistake, while (maybe) getting a few hits in. Unfortunately for him, the minute Kratos touches him - GAME OVER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
since when
since 2011

The new spiderman na one black Hispanic teenager now, miles morales

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2015
cao:
Spidey is fast, intelligent and strong, he'd be cracking jokes and trying to frustrate Kratos into making a mistake, while (maybe) getting a few hits in. Unfortunately for him, the minute Kratos touches him - GAME OVER.
Kratos fan girl you are..

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2015
cao:
As fast as spidey is, he's not faster than Hermes who was killed by Kratos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Bought A Xbox 360 Console / Best PSP Games Under 100MB Download / The Battle Begins: Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.