Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (7430 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
As fast as spidey is, he's not faster than Hermes who was killed by Kratos
he is faster, according to how he was depicted in the movie/comics, he dodged a bullet shot directly behind him, Hermes is not as fast as spidey, get your facts right man... sadly, you know nothing about spidey.... what even made you think Hermes is faster? you guessed because GOW characters are always badass? you are wrong! don't even argue, when Hermes is running i can see how fast he is even, spidey is so fast plus his agility, reflexes... ah... need me explain more?
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

he is faster, according to how he was depicted in the movie/comics, he dodged a bullet shot directly behind him, Hermes is not as fast as spidey, get your facts right man... sadly, you know nothing about spidey.... what even made you think Hermes is faster? you guessed because GOW characters are always badass? you are wrong! don't even argue, when Hermes is running i can see how fast he is even, spidey is so fast plus his agility, reflexes... ah... need me explain more?
Please and please, spidey is not faster than Hermes, Hermes is the god of speed and athleticism, in fact if spidey is the religious type, Hermes would be the one he will be praying to for speed and athleticism. Spiderman is faster than human beings but that's just it, his spidey senses are what alerts him of immediate dangers hence the reason he can dodge bullets and other stuff and not his speed.

I know all about spiderman and he doesn't stand a chance against Kratos with his Arsenal of godly weapons.

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by cao(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

Kratos fan girl you are..
I thought it was obvious, he's part of my signature.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
since 2011

The new spiderman na one black Hispanic teenager now, miles morales
yeah yeah you're right but technically Spiderman lives on while Peter Parker goes away till Stan Lee decides um resuscitate him
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by parrotibaba(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
MIKOLOWISKA:
yeah yeah you're right but technically Spiderman lives on while Peter Parker goes away till Stan Lee decides um resuscitate him
it's the same thing as the flash moniker which was used by 4 superheroes(plus the kid flash). Superheroes tend to die or retire but their monikers always remain.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by iknowhenry(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just a blow from the Guntlet of Zeus is enough to crush the soul of spiderman!...
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by akocce(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2015
some peeps tend to say dat spidey is smart and Kratos is jst a brute... Bt Kratos is a very "smart brute"... so many puzzles he's had 2 solve both in and outta battles... and no matter how fast spidey is, he's been hit multiple times by his enemies b4... and dats jst wat Kratos needs... one grab, he gorges spidey's eyes out or pounds his brains outta his skull!
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by ghostofsparta(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
This is the most ridiculous battle clash I've ever seen. Can't even think of such. I've always pitted two titans against each other, never one titan (Kratos) and a puppet (Peter Parker) it's just silly. Back then when I was still insane about God of War, I fantasized about what would be the outcome if Kratos and Hulk collided to such an extent I began illustrating combats moves between the two, I stopped when I saw several already done on devianart. Why would you even think of Spidy? Why not Logan? Na wa for todays Nigerian comic 'digital' generation who seem to mostly glean their stuff from the cyber world, and have missed from a short golden past. I'm done with western comics long long time ago, I just felt like dropping my thought.

2 Likes

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2016
ghostofsparta:
This is the most ridiculous battle clash I've ever seen. Can't even think of such. I've always pitted two titans against each other, never one titan (Kratos) and a puppet (Peter Parker) it's just silly. Back then when I was still insane about God of War, I fantasized about what would be the outcome if Kratos and Hulk collided to such an extent I began illustrating their combat, I stopped when I saw several on devianart. Why would you even think of Spidy? Why not Logan? Na wa for todays Nigeria comic 'digital' generation who seem to only glean their stuff from cyber world and have missed from a short golden past. I'm done with western comics long long time ago, I just felt like dropping my thought.

Cool, but i still think Spider-Man is strong enough to fustrate katros until he finally gives him the Last punch that'll knock him down.. you seem to be quite knowledgeable with comics.. anyway i hope you join the community I'm building when it's done next month..
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by ghostofsparta(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Booyakasha:

Cool, but i still think Spider-Man is strong enough to fustrate katros until he finally gives him the Last punch that'll knock him down.. you seem to be quite knowledgeable with comics.. anyway i hope you join the community I'm building when it's done next month..
Kratos even without any of the bestowed, acquired and snatched supernatural powers will still kill Spidey in a death-match even if his agility is raised to the power of 5, you know why ? Kratos is a born warrior, commander of the Spartan army before swearing allegiance to Ares in exchange for (you know the rest), PP is just a regular teen from the block who happen to have his human abilities and senses enhanced by a R.S. ordinary juju sef can super-enhance anyone.

What's the group about ?
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by colossus2: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Booyakasha:

Can Spider-Man fight Thor?
Because spidey dodged a bullet now means he can beat Superman too undecided
Guess you don't know Kratos cos this is an insult.
Even Spider-Man will close your mouth so you don't voice this out where Kratos is.
Stop comparing a puppet with a beast.
Name a god that spidey can defeat. Not even medusa.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
I can see a lot of the guys here do not read comics.
if Spidey can frustrate the incredible hulk, there's nothing stopping him from frustrating kratos

1 Like

Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
tayoccu:
if Spidey can frustrate the incredible hulk, there's nothing stopping him from frustrating kratos
word
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
tayoccu:
care to join our comic/anime group via Whatsapp? just reply your number..
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2016
Booyakasha:

care to join our comic/anime group via Whatsapp? just reply your number..

would love to.
kindly follow me back, so I can dm my number
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by hakinze00(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
tayoccu:
let me mek this argument easy for u,can incredible hulk beat odin? Can odin beat zeus? Den if u beliv ur answers to those questions is yes den u can now talk abt kratos "the slayer of gods"...Then u will knw say anger pass anger i.e hulk vs kratos
.u tink that god of war title was given to kratos overnight abi?
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by colossus2: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
hakinze00:
let me mek this argument easy for u,can incredible hulk beat odin? Can odin beat zeus? Den if u beliv ur answers to those questions is yes den u can now talk abt kratos "the slayer of gods"...Then u will knw say anger pass anger i.e hulk vs kratos.

u tink that god of war title was given to kratos overnight abi?
They don't know cheesy
Comparing cartoon with a god grin
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Charleebro(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
spidey vs KRATOS!!! Someone actually thinks this will be a tough match! Unbelievable! Lemme just go
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
hakinze00:
let me mek this argument easy for u,can incredible hulk beat odin? Can odin beat zeus? Den if u beliv ur answers to those questions is yes den u can now talk abt kratos "the slayer of gods"...Then u will knw say anger pass anger i.e hulk vs kratos
.u tink that god of war title was given to kratos overnight abi?

you're still proving my point, Loki has set the hulk on Asgard more than once, and each time the hulk thrashed Asgard.
in case you don't know, Asgard is the home of the Norse gods, each time Odin was there, and he couldn't do jack to the hulk.
in case you don't know, the hulk has reached "planet breaker" status, (ie the hulk can break a planet with a punch) kratos with all his "god-slaying" exploits can't destroy a city with a punch.
so let's not insult the hulk, if you want a matchup between any of the hulks, let it be against the original she hulk ( the weakest of all the hulks).
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by hakinze00(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
tayoccu:

you're still proving my point, Loki has set the hulk on Asgard more than once, and each time the hulk thrashed Asgard.
in case you don't know, Asgard is the home of the Norse gods, each time Odin was there, and he couldn't do jack to the hulk.
in case you don't know, the hulk has reached "planet breaker" status, (ie the hulk can break a planet with a punch) kratos with all his "god-slaying" exploits can't destroy a city with a punch.
so let's not insult the hulk, if you want a matchup between any of the hulks, let it be against the original she hulk ( the weakest of all the hulks).
odin maybe because he is older now does not involve himself in fights he leaves it mostly for his sons and the soldiers,u tink someone will be crowned a king of a particular place without him having an extraordinary combat skills Even thor will give hulk a run for his strength.hulk was a lab-rat that is he got his powers 4m lab experiment and all lab-rats got weakness compared to kratos who is a natural born warrior.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
hakinze00:
odin maybe because he is older now does not involve himself in fights he leaves it mostly for his sons and the soldiers,u tink someone will be crowned a king of a particular place without him having an extraordinary combat skills Even thor will give hulk a run for his strength.hulk was a lab-rat that is he got his powers 4m lab experiment and all lab-rats got weakness compared to kratos who is a natural born warrior.

Odin got involved all right, and he got his own share.
how on earth will kratos beat an enemy that gets stronger as his fury increases? an enermy that's a planet breaker?
read the comics, and quit being such a kratos fan boy.

and FYI hulk wasn't a lab rat, he was involved in an accident ( he risked his life to save a teenage idiot who strayed into the containment chamber).

*modified* please next time you want to compare kratos to anyone in the marvel universe, compare him to deadpool, not the hulk.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Booyakasha:
I was argueing with my friend, and i told him Spiderman will win for sure because of his combat speed, since kratos won't be able to touch him lol... but i just want your thoughts on this, who do you think will win in a death battle? Give reasons why you think he who you think can win will win? thanks, let the reply roll... smiley

Spiderman will run out of webs to spin. And then what next?

Kratos is a god killer. And look at all the gods in his hit list - Ares, Athena, Poseidon, Hades, Gaia, even Zeus himself did not escape Kratos Blade of Chaos. The only person capable of defeating Kratos is Kratos himself.

Spiderman is not even a mosquito as far as Kratos is concerned.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Booyakasha(f): 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ganoderma:

Spiderman will run out of webs to spin. And then what next?

Kratos is a god killer. And look at all the gods in his hit list - Ares, Athena, Poseidon, Hades, Gaia, even Zeus himself did not escape Kratos Blade of Chaos. The only person capable of defeating Kratos is Kratos himself.

Spiderman is not even a mosquito as far as Kratos is concerned.

kratos is a God in his own universe, Spidey is a powerful character in the marvel universe, kratos god killer shit won't apply in a combat with Spidey because of their respective universe, kratos doesn't even know what a computer is or how he could maybe slip and fall from a skyscraper since the architecture isn't so medieval and archaic(16th century buildings) as the one depicted in the video game ... plus intellect + speed is always > strength.. If both knew that one person has to walk away alive, I'm sure Spidey will have a way to defeat him... so Spidey takes this one in a death battle!!!

PS: this was just to remind kratos fans that this isn't a strength comparison or any strength battle of some sort, this is a death battle where only one hero walks out alive..
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by cao(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
The debate continues.
Sidebar: Booyakasha, loving your DP...Oh and since the new season of Archer has started, I'll keep your name calling to a minimum, I'll just bookmark the gif page instead & post that. I'll probably stick to yelling "RAMPAGE" or "eat a bushel of d**ks" or something...
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Booyakasha:
kratos is a God in his own universe, Spidey is a powerful character in the marvel universe, kratos god killer shit won't apply in a combat with Spidey because of their respective universe, kratos doesn't even know what a computer is or how he could maybe slip and fall from a skyscraper since the architecture isn't so medieval and archaic(16th century buildings) as the one depicted in the video game ... plus intellect + speed is always > strength.. If both knew that one person has to walk away alive, I'm sure Spidey will have a way to defeat him... so Spidey takes this one in a death battle!!!

PS: this was just to remind kratos fans that this isn't a strength comparison or any strength battle of some sort, this is a death battle where only one hero walks out alive..

So it is Kratos that wont have a game plan.

Kratos still defeated Hermes with all his Godlike speed and intellect. The battle arena is only part of the battle. Yes spidey may be witty and smart, but so was Hermes. Spidey is not nearly as fast as Hermes. And then again, Spidey can't land a killing blow with a web can he?

Oh need I mention that Spidey was as good as dead in his face off with Sand Man. He could not even defeat Lizard man on his own. He had some help. In a fair square death match, Spidey does not stand a chance.

Its good you mentioned it. Spidey and Kratos are not beings of the same realm.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Booyakasha:

Maybe you don't know who Hermes is. Hermes is the god of transition and boundaries. That's what greek myth tells us about him. Hermes can be as fast as he needs to be to outdo any adversary. Spidey dodged a bullet........Hello.......Hermes dodged a lightning bolt too you know.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Ganoderma:

So it is Kratos that wont have a game plan.

Kratos still defeated Hermes with all his Godlike speed and intellect. The battle arena is only part of the battle. Yes spidey may be witty and smart, but so was Hermes. Spidey is not nearly as fast as Hermes. And then again, Spidey can't land a killing blow with a web can he?

Oh need I mention that Spidey was as good as dead in his face off with Sand Man. He could not even defeat Lizard man on his own. He had some help. In a fair square death match, Spidey does not stand a chance.

Its good you mentioned it. Spidey and Kratos are not beings of the same realm.

another person who didn't read the comics, you're judging Spidey based on those crappy movies.
come on will it kill you guys to go read a couple of the comics?

I know I mentioned deadpool earlier, but drax the destroyer is enough for kratos.
you guys are just over hyping a game character who prospers on charity (getting powerups from the enemies of his enemy).
you guys just keep hyping kratos cos he's the one you know,
they put kratos in Mk komplete and he wasn't so awesome
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by tayoccu(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Ganoderma:

Maybe you don't know who Hermes is. Hermes is the god of transition and boundaries. That's what greek myth tells us about him. Hermes can be as fast as he needs to be to outdo any adversary. Spidey dodged a bullet........Hello.......Hermes dodged a lightning bolt too you know.

Hermes messenger of the Olympians, trickster, patron of thieves etc, also the second youngest, and weakest of the Olympians, so what if kratos defeated him?
Hermes would have a hard time with nightcrawler.

to all the kratos fans, you do know that the kratos in GOW isn't the cannon kratos?
the cannon kratos is a mere enforcer of the skies (along side nike, via and zelus), someone in the mould of apocalypse's horsemen
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2016
tayoccu:

Hermes messenger of the Olympians, trickster, patron of thieves etc, also the second youngest, and weakest of the Olympians, so what if kratos defeated him?
Hermes would have a hard time with nightcrawler.

to all the kratos fans, you do know that the kratos in GOW isn't the cannon kratos?
the cannon kratos is a mere enforcer of the skies (along side nike, via and zelus), someone in the mould of apocalypse's horsemen

Who cares about the Cannon Kratos

You are refering to Marvel Spidey and we are talking about GOW Kratos.

Cannon ko bazuka ni
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
tayoccu:

another person who didn't read the comics, you're judging Spidey based on those crappy movies.
come on will it kill you guys to go read a couple of the comics?

I know I mentioned deadpool earlier, but drax the destroyer is enough for kratos.
you guys are just over hyping a game character who prospers on charity (getting powerups from the enemies of his enemy).
you guys just keep hyping kratos cos he's the one you know,
they put kratos in Mk komplete and he wasn't so awesome

We can argue this all Millennium and we'll still be here.

You love Spidey for a specific set of reasons.

We love Kratos for a specific set of reasons.

Remember Spidey was not always Spidey. He got a powerup from a spider mutation. So remember that when you say Kratos gets powerups from the enemies of his enemy.

Dont also forget that Kratos was a pure blooded Spartan before becoming a god. He was a warrior not some geeky, fumbling weakling who couldn't even get past college bullies.
Re: Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? by colossus2: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2016
Booyakasha:
If both knew that one person has to walk away alive, I'm sure Spidey will have a way to defeat him... so Spidey takes this one in a death battle!!!
Dafuq!!! Spidey is somewhere laughing at this joke grin
You tagged Kratos archaic.
Kratos is a god, spidey is a toy.
Please answer this question, can spidey defeat Thor?
Stop comparing cobwebs with double-chained blades or blades of chaos.
How will spidey fight Kratos sef. Can you just give a description of spidey's planned attack?
Will he stay afar and be spinning webs at Kratos?
Or will he go close to kick and punch Kratos?
Kratos doesn't even need to use his blades of Athena.

Tell spidey to goan deliver pizza.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Battle Begins: Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3 / Ps Vista With 16g Few Month Use For 56k / Top 5 And 5 Best Mobile Games: Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.