Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria (1837 Views)

How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by Janix2: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please I need sincere response on how to get product from ebay or amazon to my doorstep or pick up station,i reside in Benin edo state
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by Janix2: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls ignore my mistake,i mean how do I buy*
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by arbitrage: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
myus.com, myamericanshipper.com, mallforafrica.com, shoptomydoor.com, etc.
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by phonesNgadgets: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Janix2:
Please I need sincere response on how to get product from ebay or amazon to my doorstep or pick up station,i reside in Benin edo state
For Amazon, you can buy from the website and ship directly to Nigeria ( Though some merchants on the website don't ship directly to Nigeria but it's possible to ship via forwarding companies like myus, myamericanshipper etc.

For ebay, most sellers don't ship to Nigeria, so you have to use forwarding companies to buy on ebay.

I wish you the best.
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by Huw(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
There some trusted middlemen on Nairaland's Technology Market who can help you ship your items to your doorstep.
Here is how it works
-you buy from ebay or Amazon and have it shipped to their U.S address and they help you ship it to Nigeria at a given price.

Cc: justi4jesu
mikkyangel
Bizbloke
chinosxl...
Carry out your research...

1 Like

Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by DanielLee5: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
I agree with the most answers, but to make sure of that you can always call to eBay customer support http://www.contacttelephonenumbers.com/ebay-customer-service-contact-number/ to confirm the information about payments, shipping and delivery. Good luck!
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by violam: 10:16pm On May 09, 2016
Janix2:

need reliable shipping from Turkey, China, USA and UK contact us on www.Freightsmarty.com. if you need purchase from amazon usa or amazon uk visit www.amazontoafrica.com
Re: How To I Buy Product From Ebay And Amazon And Get Them To Nigeria by bobojoshua(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
arbitrage:
myus.com, myamericanshipper.com, mallforafrica.com, shoptomydoor.com, etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100% Verified USA Paypal Account With $203 Funds In It At A Reduced Price / GTB Apologises To Its Customers For Yesterday's Experience / 4 Ways To Revive Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.