Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Experience With A Pervert Manager - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With A Pervert Manager (36541 Views)

Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / My Experience Working For A Scammer. By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
u woulda offered him a bj and den u bite off is ''cap''

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by sod09(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
kaziblake:
Good day all, Please pardon my grammatical error if you observe any because as am typing this am not my self.

I finished my ND last year and proceed to work because I want to get my Bsc direct instead of going for HND. So I got a job at Palms lekki. Right from when I started, he was already showing me sign that he was interested in me but I just waved it aside. After working for about 1 year and 1month, the man asked me out but I ignored him and continued working, since that time he started treating me anyhow, shouting at me, but I endured. October this year, he asked me to choose either my job or I quit. I had no option than to quit. I used the opportunity to register for jamb and attend preparatory class. So, I told my mum I want to do part time job and attend lectures at the same time to get money, she agreed.

I started hunting for job and told my friends about it. Last week, my friend called me and told me about an opening in their organisation, so I went there on Monday. Immediatly I saw the manager I knew I was in for trouble (a manager with dread and ear rings drinking dry gin on duty). He saw me and smiled, ask of my name age and qualifications, I told him everything about myself. After the interview, he asked me to resume on Wednesday that's today. I prepared and went to work. After sometimes, he called me into his office and started saying silly thing "how he liked me from the first day he saw me, blah blah blah". I was just looking at him like ode, after saying his mind, the next thing I heard was "can we have sex now?". I was so shocked to hear it from him but all the same I played cool and started telling him stories of about my bf and how my mum will kill me if she found out. He still insist,i lied again that I was on my period, he said he want to see the period. I was shocked and short of words. I told him I wasn't interested, the next thing he said was if I was not interested I should go, so I got up, picked my bag and left his office, met my friend and told her everything that transpired at the office between me and her boss,on my way out if the building I met the security man who asked me if I was not working that day, I told him no and explained everything to him he got so angry and promised to do something about it. Just this evening my friend called me saying the security man told their boss about what happened between me and the manager that the man would like to speak to me, the man called me and ask me to come tomorrow around 8am. My questions are: did I go far by reporting him to the security or should I go tomorrow (although am no longer interested in the job) because the manager looks scary, he can arrange for me if the owner sacks him, am so scared right now pls matured advice, thanks.
can we av sex now
grin grin
Real pervert
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by stonecoldcafe: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why only you? Two managers kwa? I've seen your profile picture sha; you look pretty. I hope you don't wear like that kind of spaghetti top to work? grin cheesy
You need to soak yourself in the blood of Jesus before you go to that place tomorrow; if you can, go with a friend who will be waiting for you outside. Good luck.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Richy4(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
You did nothing wrong........

My hope has tripled that there are still ladies in our mist. not................ smiley

well done

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Chijosky(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please look for another place of work

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by obontami: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=20pt] You shoulda let him fccck you, after all ur pusssy aint no got meter that reads, so no body will get to know if he fccck you or not.

are you telling me that girls that got their pusssy pound massively with the sum of #500 don't know what they doing?? Or girls that a brother get to fccck with just lacasera and gala ain't pretty at all ??

you really made a big mistake, if you had allow him fccck your pusssy good you wouldn't be in this panic situation you are currently in and you also gonna enjoy the sex especially if the guy got big dick u will actually orgasm
in no time and ur pusssy will get wet for smooth peneration

after all you dont look like a virgin

you really messed up

though its not too late to turn in for his offer

you feel me ??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by vislabraye(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
kaziblake:
Good day all, Please pardon my grammatical error if you observe any because as am typing this am not my self.

I finished my ND last year and proceed to work because I want to get my Bsc direct instead of going for HND. So I got a job at Palms lekki. Right from when I started, he was already showing me sign that he was interested in me but I just waved it aside. After working for about 1 year and 1month, the man asked me out but I ignored him and continued working, since that time he started treating me anyhow, shouting at me, but I endured. October this year, he asked me to choose either my job or I quit. I had no option than to quit. I used the opportunity to register for jamb and attend preparatory class. So, I told my mum I want to do part time job and attend lectures at the same time to get money, she agreed.

I started hunting for job and told my friends about it. Last week, my friend called me and told me about an opening in their organisation, so I went there on Monday. Immediatly I saw the manager I knew I was in for trouble (a manager with dread and ear rings drinking dry gin on duty). He saw me and smiled, ask of my name age and qualifications, I told him everything about myself. After the interview, he asked me to resume on Wednesday that's today. I prepared and went to work. After sometimes, he called me into his office and started saying silly thing "how he liked me from the first day he saw me, blah blah blah". I was just looking at him like ode, after saying his mind, the next thing I heard was "can we have sex now?". I was so shocked to hear it from him but all the same I played cool and started telling him stories of about my bf and how my mum will kill me if she found out. He still insist,i lied again that I was on my period, he said he want to see the period. I was shocked and short of words. I told him I wasn't interested, the next thing he said was if I was not interested I should go, so I got up, picked my bag and left his office, met my friend and told her everything that transpired at the office between me and her boss,on my way out if the building I met the security man who asked me if I was not working that day, I told him no and explained everything to him he got so angry and promised to do something about it. Just this evening my friend called me saying the security man told their boss about what happened between me and the manager that the man would like to speak to me, the man called me and ask me to come tomorrow around 8am. My questions are: did I go far by reporting him to the security or should I go tomorrow (although am no longer interested in the job) because the manager looks scary, he can arrange for me if the owner sacks him, am so scared right now pls matured advice, thanks.

Does this manager of yours have a superior ? If so, you have nothing to be afraid of. But under normal circumstances I wont advise you to go.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by leaderWills(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tell the the boss you are scared and state your reason. If you don't, all your earlier statement will be considered a lie and mere blackmail to the manager. Be wish!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by KELVIN086: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
kaziblake:

too funny to be real. "can we have sex now?"
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by phemmylink(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Pele dear ... Let the boss call u on phone instead,

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by mandonnels(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
Am scared I won't lie
if u must honour d IV, don't go alone. my 1kobo advice

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by mrbyron(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2015
brainbucks:
that's why you ladies need to get off of your behinds and put your minds to work.

there is no law of nature that dictates that women aren't capable of creating jobs and let guys come pleading for employment from you.

I for one won't mind some woman offering me a job and then calling me to her office to tell me the same tall tales you heard from oga manager.

mehhhn before she finish sef I go don oblige to turn her upside down dey knack that akatos from the behind and on top and sideways and real haaaarrrd gaddem it!

At first you said something reasonable then you ended it with a crazy joke cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
mandonnels:

if u must honour d IV, don't go alone. my 1kobo advice
ok thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:

Just go, you may not continue working with them but do it for other people. Be their saviour

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Dindondin(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
thanks I won't go cos am so scared right now
Go.
If you v a friend or family member that can accompany you to work, go with him or her.
I hate people that takes advantage of others.
That your manager is a destroyer.
imagine the pervert drinks alcohol @ work!
Nigeria, a country filled with so many unprofessional
staff

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Vig86:

Just go, you may not continue working with them but do it for other people. Be their saviour
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2015
AlienStar:
Go there for what? I would advice u nt to, jst stay put n look 4 anoda job.

and what makes u think the next one will be different?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by sben2308(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
My humble advise is pls don't go at all and reasons are .

They might b birds of same feather .
They might want to rope something round your legs cuz they av been together for a while before u joined them.
Just my opinion

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
thanks I won't go cos am so scared right now
can I go with you tomorrow? To guarantee ur safety? Seriously I mean it...
I hate what this soceity is turning our ladies into; turning all of them to sex slaves, it's preposterous...

My candid advice is; Go meet the Boss, report the fool to him, tell him everything... but do not take the Job!!!
That will pass a lot of message to that fool of a manager....

The next victim might be ur friend or relative;

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
Don't go any were I repeat again don't go....u don't have an evidence against the accused.......keep ur virgin yansh 1 place...pray always drinnk plenty of water and go 4 dat jamb class Goodluck ebele jonathan to u cool
amen,thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Originalsly: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Op..I advise you to go see the boss. This is not about you only... for one, you need to go to verify what the security reported. If you don't, the manager would claim it was a lie... that the security concocted the story because ehmmm.....he was reprimanded for not being at his post or some such lie.... then guess who would be fired? Don't let the guy looks scare you.... send word out that you reported the matter to your uncle who is a military officer and you had to beg him not to come to teach the manager a lesson. The boss may be proud of you....and most likely would try to find out who were sexually assaulted in the company and may take action against him. Be proud of yourself for standing up and putting the beast in check.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by AVRecruit: 12:39am On Dec 03, 2015
u need to pray familiar spirit prayers im gonna send u and no im not trying to get into ur pants with religion i already have enough pretty women. just sent u a msg.

u could be worried by familiar spirits of lust that cause men to uncontrollably lust after u to that extent.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by GboyegaD(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Go see the boss and report exactly what happened. He can do you no harm and you have saved the other ladies that might want to pick up a job in the future under such randy manager some stress and their sanity.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2015
The employment situation is just terrible; poor girl I feel sorry for you nobody should use their position to bully someone into something that's against their conscience; this is economic blackmail and constructive rape...am a bad guy with women but I will never blackmail a girl like that.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by fexyrich(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2015
My dear don't go back there u have done enough harm on d guy already which he deserves.Going back there to proove yourself would be at your own peril cos lagos is one place were crazy things happen..Dat guy could waste u without blinking an eye for making him loose his job,He could even arrange boys to gang rape you and you know what dat means.So forget everything about the job and move on pray to get a job in a more decent proffessional setting.Dont forget he might have your credentials with your address boldly written on it..So don't do more harm on urslf by going back there..That's the wisest tin to do..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by cuteboy2: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
Am scared I won't lie

You have shown more courage than even most men. I applaud your actions.

It's perfectly OK to be scared but that should not stop you from doing the right thing. Even soldiers with all their training are scared.

Go back and see the boss of that company. God always has big plans for people like you. To be honest with you there are many companies who are looking for upright and courageous people like you.

Just go and hear him out and tell him what transpired . If you don't want to work there, it is your decision.

God is watching over you, and that pervert cannot do anything.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by AVRecruit: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2015
OP do u were trousers? tight clothes? start wearing gowns and niqqab and pretend to b muslim.
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by menix(m): 1:14am On Dec 03, 2015
OP After reading, I jejely go view ur pinshure make I know weda nah so u take fine wey dey make men dey think with their prik but u get big nose tongue...

So I will advise u to start bathing with Ghana soap to be free from the below guyz cous this is just the start...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by cuteboy2: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2015
kaziblake:
Am scared I won't lie

Find out the character of the overall boss from your friend who works there. Also talk to the big boss about your fears, am sure he will tell you something to put your mind at rest.

Also it is a good idea to go with someone. I volunteer if my schedule aligns. I hate injustices and oppression.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by menix(m): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2015
AVRecruit:
OP do u were trousers? tight clothes? start wearing gowns and niqqab and pretend to b muslim.

Where nko.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Lovetinz(m): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Go!
Sister, Go. Go. Go!
We need people like you to keep the flag of Feminine dignity and bravery flying high!
Re: My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2015
I hate dudes that reason wit their di.cks.. if any guy tries this rubbish wit my sis.. I will murder him the next day..

Op goin bck there is nt an option... I love the fact that u really wanna work instead of waiting for Mr.boifrnd to take care of all ur bills..
Keep searching, u will surely get a good boss to work for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jeep Gets Caged In Ogun State (Photo) / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / 8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.