Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White (553 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified / Did Paul Really Meet The True Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White by Tonyreal49(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Matthew 2-13

And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

We all know ancient Egyptian where BLACK b4 d African slave trade, how can a white baby hide among black pple?
Re: Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White by crispberry(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Here to read comments. Observing.....
Re: Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White by onetrack(m): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tonyreal49:
Matthew 2-13

And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

We all know ancient Egyptian where BLACK b4 d African slave trade, how can a white baby hide among black pple?

According to the Bible, Jesus was born in Nazareth to local residents. Nazareth is in northern Israel. He probably would have looked arab. Taking him into Egypt would not have turned him black any more than a white man would turn black at the arrivals hall at Lagos airport!

Also, Herod would have had no authority in Egypt, thus, no way of getting him. Plus with such a large population in Egypt, Herod with his tiny force would not have had the manpower to find him.

In addition, by this time, Egypt was racially mixed, with multiple migrations from the Mediterranean basin. Many Greeks lived in Egypt.
Re: Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tonyreal49:
Matthew 2-13

Can you show me the bible verse that tells us f Jesus is white or black please? I dont want to see a paint work. Just bible verse thanks.
Re: Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White by LordCenturion(m): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2015
In the olden days, israelite ar cushian,they look like eyptian/ethiopian/sudan..jesus is nt a white,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Destroying Satanic Evil Feedings Free Ebook / The Best Reply To Why God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden / The Man After God's Own Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.