Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! (1535 Views)

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is just a confirmation that Gov Obiano's silence is deliberate and it's not a coincidence that few minutes after I called for his sack, he hurriedly issued a press release shocked
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/onitsha-protest-obiano-finally-reacts/
This is just not enough and I maintain my call that President Buhari should declare a State of Emergency in Anambra now!!
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by armadeo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
lol.

only you threaten am, he run release statement. hope it was addressed to you.

3 Likes

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2776971/buhari-should-declare-state-emergency

His earlier silence was deliberate. A FASHOLA,Obi his predecessor, El Rufai or Amaechi would never do that!!!
He should be investigated. This is a man who is collecting security votes yet he surrendered a whole state to insurgents for two days before the patriotic JTF were called in
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by sleekdre: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Itibolilbo...simple!!!
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by Mogidi: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'd like you to see you call for Bubu's sack or impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's high time we scrap this security votes.What's Obiano doing with Security votes??
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by chris4gold(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
you get mouth
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by ozy4christ(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please leave my gov out of this,is buhari daft?let him dont worry until we hear say nnamdi kanu is death,dats when he wil kw dat igbos are more deadly dan bokoharam?4 christs sake, y a dey holding him?y cant dey trail him and let d sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by project8(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
ozy4christ:
Please leave my gov out of this,is buhari daft?let him dont worry until we hear say nnamdi kanu is death,dats when he wil kw dat igbos are more deadly dan bokoharam?4 christ y a dey holding him,y cant dey trail him and let d sleeping dog lie.
igbos deadly than boko haram? sister we need ur pple in sambisa

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
project8:
lol..no mind am....until I see am igbo men tie bomb on his body,I won't believe.....-igbos are businessmen..they should stop flexing muzzle in the wrong direction!!!

2 Likes

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
projectManost=40629083:
The commentator is a Man.This is one of their multiple usernames to promote their insurgency. If Dokpesi was given 2.1billion naira for a dubious "Media and publicity" by the foremost security unit of Nigeria, then billions have been shared to these miscreants

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by Gayigaskia(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mogidi:
I'd like you to see you call for Bubu's sack or impeachment.

I would like to know sir what do you mean by "Bubu"?
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by ozy4christ(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
project8:
dont worry bros,buhari is junketing around y his country is on fire,bokoharam,biafrans,remaining milliants niger-delta,
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
onomeasike:
This is just a confirmation that Gov Obiano's silence is deliberate and it's not a coincidence that few minutes after I called for his sack, he hurriedly issued a press release shocked
This is just not enough and I maintain my call that President Buhari should declare a State of Emergency in Anambra now!!
You think anybody is afraid of your power drunk buhari.. I dare him to do it.. rubbish
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by project8(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
ozy4christ:
dont worry bros,buhari is junketing around y his country is on fire,bokoharam,biafrans,remaining milliants niger-delta,
he has all his service chiefs intact, minister of defence, an active vice president, and each of these states have governors who are chief security officers of their respective states.fyi buhari trips is for our own good.so stop bein myopic and look at d bright side.
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by Zikklegend(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
bia nwoke m,mechie onu....cum c rat wey dy threat elephant...u dserve 16 slaps
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Zikklegend:
bia nwoke m,mechie onu....cum c rat wey dy threat elephant...u dserve 16 slaps
That was what they told Joshua Dariye before he was sacked. If I was rat, why was it after I called for his sack was when he hurriedly released a statement? Very unpatriotic elements parading themselves as our leaders. In fact, if we have a serious senate, the minister of interior, Igp et al should have been summoned.
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by onomeasike: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Breaking News https://www.nairaland.com/2777228/anyim-pius-under-investigation-funding

That's what we have been saying shocked
Obiano should be investigated
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
onomeasike:
Breaking News https://www.nairaland.com/2777228/anyim-pius-under-investigation-funding

That's what we have been saying shocked
Obiano should be investigated
Buhari is also rumored to be sponsoring boko haram, who is investigating him?

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by project8(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
onomeasike:
he might be sponsoring them. his silence speaks volume.I dnt trust him
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by fistonati(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
chris4gold:
you get mouth
Ds mouth,must be wired
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by project8(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Buhari is also rumored to be sponsoring boko haram, who is investigating him?
were u drunk when late azazi confessed that pdp sponsors boko haram? is it coincidence that d former Nsa under gej is bein interrogated? didn't he claimed he neva approved any arms deal.didn't gej denies him? if gej didn't awaed d contract then who did? or is dasuki d new cbn governor under gej? if not how come he paid 2.1billion to chief Raymond dokpesi of Ait? bros dnt be blinded by hatred n tribalism. its our for our collective good this country works and remain clean. so receive sense.tnk u sir
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
project8:
were u drunk when late azazi confessed that pdp sponsors boko haram? is it coincidence that d former Nsa under gej is bein interrogated? didn't he claimed he neva approved any arms deal.didn't gej denies him? if gej didn't awaed d contract then who did? or is dasuki d new cbn governor under gej? if not how come he paid 2.1billion to chief Raymond dokpesi of Ait? bros dnt be blinded by hatred n tribalism. its our for our collective good this country works and remain clean. so receive sense.tnk u sir
But Boko Haram directly nominated Buhari to negotiate on their behalf?
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by Obiagu1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Children of Hate and Venom.

I greet you all. May you continue to hate on Biafrans.
Law of Karma is no joke.

Ask Northerners how it feels now that they are under attack from Boko Haram. It used to be Igbos that are slaughtered in the North but karma has its ways, now the killers are killing themselves.

It will be your turn soon, the Children of Hate and Venom:
A day shall come when you will see no Biafran to hate and your hate and venom shall visit you by your own people.

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by project8(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

But Boko Haram directly nominated Buhari to negotiate on their behalf?
you ave problem comprehending. .so I rest my case
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by itstpia8: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
on nairaland or where?
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by Bonchux(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who the hell is giving the OP attention you call for governor to be sacked because of 15mb ETISALAT line you have please don't involve my governor on this issue, this is a sensitive issue anambra is our state he can't use security vote to empower law enforcement agencies to kill his brothers and sisters
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by asadike(f): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
who are u to call for d sack of obiano? how dare u? ina pu ara? what do u know about anambra state? do u know how much ndigbo are suffering under d weight of buhari's govt? if u cannot lessen my people's burden, then its 'to yout tent o israel'.

2 Likes

Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by ezivision: 2:16am On Dec 03, 2015
@ op, u only want 2 be notice. I pity ur condition. What ever noise u make,obiano dey kampe. Quote me anywhere
Re: Few Minutes After I Called For Sack Of Obiano,he Issued A Statement!!! by DICE234(m): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2015
a responsive government nonetheless

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.

(1) (Reply)

Tompolo Should Be Jailed Forever (..and Yes I'm A South Southerner) / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kalu Finaly Begs Buhari, GEJ N Igbos / Oil Price: How Iran Plans To Block Buhari’s Latest Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.