Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (72821 Views)

A Single Mother Is Needed For A Friendship/relationship Who Lives In Lagos..... / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? / High Rate Of Unfaithfulness In Relationship. Who' Fault, Male Or Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by prideofscience: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin ;DWhat's your view on this?

I dont talk much, see poster. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by DebbyChris(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ozy4christ(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
K
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Cholls(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
DebbyChris:
Nawa oooo, they are all fools.....
my sister see your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by AlienStar: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op r u nt d one that took the snapshot

10 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by DebbyChris(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cholls:
my sister see your mouth.
Like your own abi

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by JoeCutie(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lmfao! I'd say they are all fools, but the real fool has to be the "girlfriend" at the middle, hugging her "boyfriend" very tight, thinking that she has it all. And not the "bestie" (friend with benefit) behind her, looking for the slightest opportunity to chop and clean mouth. But the guy sha... grin grin

Illegal thréesome. cheesy

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
They're all fools buh the girl at the middle is a bigger FOOL! undecided

18 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
prideofscience:

op this pics been existing since 1805 NA undecided how old are u sef cheesy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Jackeeh(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
The photographer is the realest fool. Lol

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by chachanga: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg, free am...the guy na Mayweather blood

As if we don't know girls. By the time the chips are down, the guy may very well be the biggest fool of all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by prideofscience: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
I dont agree with u undecided.. let see other comments

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala...... fp things grin
MzPecs:
They're all fools buh the girl at the middle is a bigger FOOL! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by MzPecs(f): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
prideofscience:
I dont agree with u undecided.. let see other comments

CC: Seu.n, Lalasti.clala...... fp things grin
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is it just me feeling funky or did those 3 perverts pose for dat pic?
Lalasticlala, FP? lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by SmartMugu: 5:19am On Dec 03, 2015
The guy na Johnny.....Even looks like him.
In Yemi Alade's voice.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Akposkool(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2015
The photographer is the mugu cus am sure it's a guy that took the pix when he has an opportunity to grab a chick

9 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
AlienStar:
Op r u nt d one that took the snapshot
you are beautiful,mind if we chitchat a lill?
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Blackfire(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2015
The biggest fool is the guy. Why?.
The girlfriend loved him,to the extend she is happy in his embrace, u miss this kind of girl in your life, u may never meet them again(i ve seen this happen over and over,u break up with them 6-10months they are engaged with a wonderful guy that cherich her). The side chick, well, is only there to spoil good things for that guy, but the mugu taught he is been smart.

...am i making sense?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by BrianRoss: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2015
dat guy won't mk heaven o embarassed under ur noise ur boy friend d service ur bestie under ur noise o, chai.wink

2 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by mandonnels(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2015
prideofscience:
Nigerians always concludin without asking questions d girl he is huggin cud be his sister or cousin or a relation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by baddyoosha: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
k
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by PERFECT2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
The OP
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Flashh: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Film title: The 3 fools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Sijo01(f): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Stale!
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by LatestTrend: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think it is the imbercile that snap the picture. I could be wrong though.
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by ModiKen(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
nickkylawve:
op this pics been existing since 1805 NA undecided how old are u sef cheesy

I jus tire oo...this pic don dey since when Moses and Israelites cross Red Sea.

OP, b like u b part of the indomie generation. angry

5 Likes

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by onosprince(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari is the fool..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by speaktome(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think the guy is kissing the lady good bye to move on with the one he embraced! kiss kiss cry

#mysignature#mybusiness#
Re: In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) by gist4kidsblog: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.