Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. (20284 Views)

"Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / Magic Of Hydroponics Soiless/ Vertical Farming / Vertical Sack Farming Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by cleavon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please how do someone market the chia seed to...who are those buying..whom do you contact for sales?..thanks for all the info..I learned a lot from it.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by leeman2000(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2016
@Pavore9, how can i get seeds of the tree tomatoes called 'red Oratia seeds'? I am interested in testing it out.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by Pavore9: 5:05am On Jun 15, 2016
leeman2000:
@Pavore9, how can i get seeds of the tree tomatoes called 'red Oratia seeds'? I am interested in testing it out.

Red Oratia seeds are expensive as l know someone from Ghana who bought 50g of it in 2013 for $120. We have people who have nurseries that sells the seedlings to those growing it locally. Many who grow it do have it grafted such as in this article.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03/01/embu-farmer-finds-riches-in-growing-tree-tomato-fruits_c1301738

1 Like

Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by Arvinkris(m): 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
I want to know the market value of chia seed in Nigeria.thanks
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by masties2(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Pavore9:

You can Google the images of it and its health benefits. I met it at the farm alongside Spring onions, Fennel, Peppermint, Turmeric, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Garlic Chives, Coriander, Parsley, bay leaf, Gooseberry and many others.

Impressive! Nothing is impossible. I so want to do this
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by masties2(f): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2016
cleavon:
Please how do someone market the chia seed to...who are those buying..whom do you contact for sales?..thanks for all the info..I learned a lot from it.

Send me a pm please.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by lanre2009: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Do υ вυy cнιa ѕeedѕ?

masties2:

Send me a pm please.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by lollybae(f): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
masties2:

Send me a pm please.
hey sister, watsup
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by pounds2(m): 6:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Hello Pavore. kindly add me up to your chat. 08036852868.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by Tmanir: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2017
djdoxxx:
Your goods do not need to take up to 60 days to get to Nigeria...I have freights agents that sends my goods down to me in 1 week....All you need to do is give the supplier the address details of your courier agent there in China, and then they send it to Nigeria...The freight couriers charges differ by number of days you want your goods to arrive Nigeria...there is fast and slow shipping. Fast shipping takes just a day to get here while slow takes 3-7 days. You will need to inform and give full details to these agents before ordering...Keeping in touch is also necessary...I will drop contacts of my freight agents when I reach for my other phone. This information is what most importation expert teach for money...
This will be really helpful. Kindly drop the contact of the agent please. Thanks.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by emmybiz(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2017
Pls, add me on whatsapp 08084637475
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by BuzzyGems(f): 11:35pm On May 06, 2018
Please who knows where I can get chives and thyme seeds here in lagos? I would appreciate it please.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by BuzzyGems(f): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
where can I get these herbs seeds please? These ones you mentioned and the bags?
Pavore9:

You can Google the images of it and its health benefits. I met it at the farm alongside Spring onions, Fennel, Peppermint, Turmeric, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Garlic Chives, Coriander, Parsley, bay leaf, Gooseberry and many others.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by BuzzyGems(f): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
please sir, how does this method protect your crops from excessive rain? can this be classified as a greenhouse? Do you have any idea for setting up greenhouse in Nigerian climate?Thanks a bunch.
Pavore9:
Being a health conscious individual and do have a preference for organic food. I will focus on how to set up an organic vertical sack farm, so that whoever gets to consume the produce from the farm will have less to worry about.

Though one can have the set up of the farm in the open air but l do prefer it within a structure, constructed with wood and shade nets. One do not need to go and buy new wood and shade nets as one can buy off those used ones from construction sites. Having it within a shade net covered structure would reduce the intensity of sun within the farm while still enjoying good air flow. Having set up by corner of a fenced plot would save costs on wood and shade net as it only just two sides would need the side covering with shade nets. The structure establishes territory as it is just not every one that can enter the farm as it is said that a room without a door is a freeway.
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by BuzzyGems(f): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
sir,I would like to communicate more with you. could you give me your mailing address? Thanks
BuzzyGems:
where can I get these herbs seeds please? These ones you mentioned and the bags?
Re: Let Us Go Vertical And Earn Some Income. by mindpresh: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
gaussy:
The vertical grow bags are available for preorder in Lagos. We have the large bags which can carry 100 plants and also the smaller ones used in growing tomato. It can carry two tomato seedling per bag.

The bags are also open to customization to meet your various planting needs.

Location is Lagos and delivery is available nationwide two days after receipt of payment.

Large bags for a 100 plant #2,500
Tomato grow bag #500

I can be reached on 080three584117two

available?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate / Best Species Of Vegetables And Fruits For Faster Snail Growth. / Broiler Growers And Dressers/buyers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.