Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (68531 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until....... / When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by chelseabmw(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
all this things u guys are saying is not easy oooo
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by stephen2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2010
DELETE EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT HER FROM YOUR HEAD,SYSTEM AND EVERYWHERE YOU HAVE ANY THING PARTAINING TO HER.
LASTLY,BEG HER IN THE NAME OF GOD NEVER TO WRITE OR SEND YOU MESSAGES OR SORT AGAIN.
AFTER ALL,WHY KILL YOURSELF OVER ONE FISH,WHEN THERE ARE MORE THAN A MILLION FISHES IN THE SEA?
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by kobikwelu(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2010
THE GIFT

@poster

i understand what ur passing through
i really must say, that its not easy. first of all , checkup some of those internet site on breakups, and they would help up. u cud also look for those forum sites that they discuss breakups, i bet ull see peeps that are passing through the same stress that ur going through.

COLD TURKEY, delete her no, switch off ur fone for hrs and beat the urge to call, involve ursef i other activities that would take ur mind off her. involve ursef in volunteer work, going to the gym, etc. the truth is that nothing really cures the pain/void except time. (i've passes through such)

THE CURSE

NOW SOME LESSONS: how do u expect the girl to stay with you. do u think she is wit u to sell graanuut she wants a serious relatiionship and for now, ur a veeerrrrryyy big obstacle to her goal of settling down.
grow up and move on.

how can u tell a girl that u love her and still tell her that u dont want to marry her (sometin is wrong wit u)

get ur game rite, plzzzzz

THE GIFT AND THE CURSE grin grin grin grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Bnimz(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Shalomcapa(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2010
GET YOUR SELF BUSY WITH SOMETHING ELSE AND TAKE SOLACE IN THE FACT THAT YOU WEREN'T DEAD B4 SHE CAME YOUR WAY, THOUGH THIS MAY SOUND RIDICULOUS, YOU'LL EXPERIENCE SOME EMOTIONAL PAINS BUT BELIEVE ME PAPPY 'TIME HEALS WOUNDS'
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by steeze(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2010
Been down that road and trust me, it ain't pretty. Loved this girl to bits, then she started acting up. By then i was stuck on her. Would call her, she wouldn't pick. Would touch her, she'd shrug me off. I'd spend hours thinking of this chick till i developed H.B.P and fell sick. After that, i bounced back and devoted all my time to someother chick i didn't send at d time. It worked like a charm! Started thinking less and less of d chick after a short while. She'd call me up a few times and i'd appear very disinterested. And those few times when we bump into each other, my new chick by my side, she's staring at me wondering what d hell happened. And as if on cue, my new chick would prob'ly gimme a kiss right there or lean in close. I swear i can see a twinge of jealously on her face when that happens, and i can't help but smile: it coulda been her by my side. But then again, i find myself wondering what i saw in her in d first place. My ego is restored(yipee!). Worked for me, so it sure as hell can work for u. . .
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Hugoboi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2011
steeze:

Been down that road and trust me, it ain't pretty. Loved this girl to bits, then she started acting up. By then i was stuck on her. Would call her, she wouldn't pick. Would touch her, she'd shrug me off. I'd spend hours thinking of this chick till i developed H.B.P and fell sick. After that, i bounced back and devoted all my time to someother chick i didn't send at d time. It worked like a charm! Started thinking less and less of d chick after a short while. She'd call me up a few times and i'd appear very disinterested. And those few times when we bump into each other, my new chick by my side, she's staring at me wondering what d hell happened. And as if on cue, my new chick would prob'ly gimme a kiss right there or lean in close. I swear i can see a twinge of jealously on her face when that happens, and i can't help but smile: it coulda been her by my side. But then again, i find myself wondering what i saw in her in d first place. My ego is restored(yipee!). Worked for me, so it sure as hell can work for u. . .

Picture perfect!!! It cant get any better than this!!
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by NET1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
steeze:

Poster, this is the best advice for you. Just get another sexy girl.

.NET
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by heroseedph(f): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
My candid opinion u are not suppose to date a girl u wil not marry, is not like d girl don't care about u she her self is hurtin 2 cos I believe she is in love wit u, depend on time to heal ur wound. Cheers.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by 190: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
steeze: Been down that road and trust me, it ain't pretty. Loved this girl to bits, then she started acting up. By then i was stuck on her. Would call her, she wouldn't pick. Would touch her, she'd shrug me off. I'd spend hours thinking of this chick till i developed H.B.P and fell sick. After that, i bounced back and devoted all my time to someother chick i didn't send at d time. It worked like a charm! Started thinking less and less of d chick after a short while. She'd call me up a few times and i'd appear very disinterested. And those few times when we bump into each other, my new chick by my side, she's staring at me wondering what d hell happened. And as if on cue, my new chick would prob'ly gimme a kiss right there or lean in close. I swear i can see a twinge of jealously on her face when that happens, and i can't help but smile: it coulda been her by my side. But then again, i find myself wondering what i saw in her in d first place. My ego is restored(yipee!). Worked for me, so it sure as hell can work for u. . .

huh
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Ybutterfly: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cry cry
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by StarblackM: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ben-10:
You're not interested in getting married to her but you love her sooooo much.
hmmm. . nice story you've got

Don't mind this fellow.he does not kn what he wants.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by toygod2: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
OP....sory
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by 190theclown: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
huh?
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by temisukanmi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
But y wud ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ luv a lady n nt end up wif ha?.. Wats ur main goal in †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ relationship?

‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ stil luv ha, she has moved on since ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar nt intrestd in marryin ha, guess †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best fin 4u is to take ha off ur mind, or ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ av a re-think n go 4ha.
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Deasmhunmhain: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
sugabelle: ^^^^ Rofl.
but seriously, @ poster, just keep remembering things about her u didn't like, eg it could be her skinny legs, or her funny teeth, or even her big flat nose. tongue. Or the stupid way she laughs or the way she gets angry over nothing. i'm just guessing o, but she must have had at least two or three "commas" about her. Meditate on them, tell urself she wasn't worth it anyway. Soon u'll be wondering what u ever saw in her sef. grin
ure so on point
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Naijagal12:
I applaud her for dumpin your assss.
What's the point of being in a relation that won't eventually lead to settling down angry
dnt Eva Be Quick 2 Judge,d Poster Might Nt Be Ready 4 Marriage...I Hate Early Marriage,its A Long Run Tinz
Re: Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U by oludarefadipe(m): 4:54am On Oct 26, 2015
"women are like shadow, you follow them they run away from you, you run from them they follow you" Prince. Gbenga Adeboye 1996..... Just pretend like you are staying away from her and see her response if she like you and for you to work on her to move it to love you will know and if this fail get another woman to keep you away from her for real.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cries During Sex / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.