Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB (2182 Views)

Unbelievable!!! Seven Ministers Set To Quit Buhari’s Government Say ”this Govern / Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by ticker(m): 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
ENUGU – Following ground swell protests at
Ontisha, Anambra State and other states of
the south-east geopolitical zone staged by
members of the Movement for the
Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra,
MASSOB, and the Indigenous People of
Biafra, IPOB, last Tuesday, calling on the
Federal Government to release their
detained leader, Nnamdi Kanu, the two pro-
Biafra groups, Wednesday, disassociated
selves from acts of arson and violence that
culminated in the razing down of Onitsha
Central Mosque and burning of some
vehicles.
This came as the Inspector General of
Police,Solomon Arase, warned that the
Nigerian Police Force, NPF, will henceforth,
arrest and prosecute persons found to be
engaged in the breakdown of law and order
by way of protests,especially in the old
eastern region.
It would recalled that over 40,000 members
and sympathizers of MASSOB and IPOB, had
last Tuesday,shut down commercial and
business activities in the south-east
geopolitical zone in an avowed stance for
the creation of the sovereign State of Biafra
hinged on perceived injustice,marginalization
and neglect meted to the people of the
region.
In a statement made available to newsmen
by MASSOB Acting Leader, Uchenna Madu
which reads in part,”the setting of Ontisha
Central Mosque,vehicles ablaze and making
of burning fires which depicts violence are
not done by the members of IPOB or
MASSOB under my leadership.
“This unwarranted acts of violence are
perfected by hoodlums sponsored by agents
of the Federal Government to create
impression that non violence and peaceful
pro-Biafra group have turned violent on our
agitation for Biafra. Our oppressors are no
longer comfortable. There is no evidence of
terrorism in our protest. How can we now
resort to violence now that we’re told that
the presidency is about negotiating with
leaders of pro-Biafra group?
“With today’s killing of our members and
injuring many with bullet shots,we are no
longer comfortable with the presidency’s
move for dialogue. Federal Government
move for dialogue is hypocritical and
deceitful. Any Igbo group,organization and
persons negotiating,meeting or dialoguing
with the presidency on our behalf without
our consent or mandate should stop now.
“MASSOB led by Uchenna Madu and IPOB
led by Nnamdi Kanu have never mandated
any person to negotiate for us. Even in this
persecution,arrest,killings,clampdown,
suppression against us by Nigeria
Government,we shall continue and intensify
our non violence agitation for Biafra. For
Nigeria to release their Armed Forces
against non violence,defenseless Biafra
agitators shows their wickedness and the
devilish mind of President Muhammad
Buhari against our people.
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/burning-of-onitsha-mosque-was-carried-by-agents-of-federal-government-to-provoke-violence-say-massob-ipob/

1 Like

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by hammariise(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Yeye agitators

1 Like

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by Donswatter(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Even if It was burnt down by them, what do the IG of police have to say about all our ibo brothers killed in bomb blasts by the boko harm. Or is it because we decide to keep ours peaceful?. SMH. just let us "" GO"" and all you problems will be solved. Or better still, give boko haram a place to practice the sharian law and give biafra their own and all this problems will be solved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by obinnashady(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Matters Arising
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by jumper524(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Donswatter:
Even if It was burnt down by them, what do the IG of police have to say about all our ibo brothers killed in bomb blasts by the boko harm. Or is it because we decide to keep ours peaceful?. SMH. just let us "" GO"" and all you problems will be solved. Or better still, give boko haram a place to practice the sharian law and give biafra their own and all this problems will be solved.
don't worry ur self keep ranting on social media while u see changes happening to ur brothers in northern nigeria, una cup don full

2 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by adioolayi(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Donswatter:
Only If you really Understand what has happened.... Two wrongs can never make a right... served in Kano 2009 specifically...I am a Christian.. of course
from southwest..... Since yesterday that this news broke...I've been
thinking and Praying Silently that God in His infinite mercy should
calm the impeding ranging storm.
Southerners living in the North would have started raining Curses
to the perpetuators of that foolish act because they know they are
going to be the direct victim of actions they know nothing about.
May God Help Us All.

5 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by austine4real(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Make dem stop o cos these igbos in d north wll suffer 4wot didnt knw anythn about
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by mightyhaze: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
I know ipob members won't evn have dat kinda time burnin a mosque. These ppl hav better tins to worry abt dan burnin an empty mosque

3 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by deejayALFY(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
BIAFRANs KWENU! Eya!.. KWENU!!..eya!!.. KWEZUNNU!!!...eeeyaa!!!

We d youth of biafra of our present generations of biafra in d organisations of massob and ipob are non voilence group and not like d northern boko haram, when d new broke yesterday its clear now we knw d zoo want d world to see our agitation as voilence cos they aiint confortable wit our non voilence status... WE ARE NON VOILENT..ZOO LET US GO

LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATEs OF BIAFRA

LONG LIVE IPOB

LONG LIVE MASSOB

LONG LIVE BIAFRANs
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by fagbalex(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2015
mightyhaze:
I know ipob members won't evn have dat kinda time burnin a mosque. These ppl hav better tins to worry abt dan burnin an empty mosque

If they have time, the miscreant protestants won't resort to walking down the street with arms, creating chaos, and shutting down of economic activities in the south east. Ipob and massob were afraid of northern reappraisal for devilish acts. What a shame! Who is now the hypocrite and coward? Ans: IPOB and MASSOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by sagewonders(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
1. Boko Haram
2. Cattle conflicts
3. Bayelsa, Rivers, Taraba and Kogi political conflicts.
4. Biafra

and we have a President who prefer to travel than attending to critical issues .

#GodIsWatching
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by paulsir: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
They just want to destroy the peace being enjoyed by the southerns in the north for few years now after the burnt quranic saga.I hope they will be able to diff ibo from the yorubas sha by using civil war method of telling them to call TORO which the yorubas can call very well but the ibos will call it TOLO,may be they av R defiency.

2 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by akinyeleaa: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Now, they are scared, thought they were ready for war
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by shachris02: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2015
and boko haram is carried out by igbos in the north.

These touts really take us for fools, don't they?

1 Like

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
mightyhaze:
Just like the guy on Facebook that relentlessly posted Pro-Biafra stories everyday for 4yrs, but then predicted a bombing that came to pass and immediately fellow Ibos who had hitherto been hailing him quickly claimed he was an Ibo impostor and that he must really be Hausa.

You Ibos seem to not only be trouble makers but also extremely deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by Donswatter(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2015
jumper524:
don't worry ur self keep ranting on social media while u see changes happening to ur brothers in northern nigeria, una cup don full
meaning?
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by walemoney007(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2015
paulsir:
They just want to destroy the peace being enjoyed by the southerns in the north for few years now after the burnt quranic saga.I hope they will be able to diff ibo from the yorubas sha by using civil war method of telling them to call TORO which the yorubas can call very well but the ibos will call it TOLO,may be they av R defiency.
cowards like you keep talking as if mallams in the north has the monopoly of violence,,blood will be answered for blood...we have a lot of northerners in the south,just the way we have southerners in the north
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by Donswatter(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2015
adioolayi:

Only If you really Understand what has happened.... Two wrongs can never make a right... served in Kano 2009 specifically...I am a Christian.. of course
from southwest..... Since yesterday that this news broke...I've been
thinking and Praying Silently that God in His infinite mercy should
calm the impeding ranging storm.
Southerners living in the North would have started raining Curses
to the perpetuators of that foolish act because they know they are
going to be the direct victim of actions they know nothing about.
May God Help Us All.
If they were the ones that brought down the mosque, am not in support of them but Nigeria is trying make a mountain out of an anthill. But I have FIGURED a better way to end this feud, "FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS DRY FASTING TO ASK GOD TO DRY TO THE LAST EVERY DROP OF CRUDE OIL " and you will see buhari begging you people to come take Biafra. And I really mean it.
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by BlackBaron: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2015
When you have so much underemployed humans, you get an almost limitless supply of miscreants.
From North, West to the East.

Country's already lawless but no need to act like the extremists up north who will maim butterflies for ulterior views. I hope stuff like this gets nipped quickly.
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by mightyhaze: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Just like the guy on Facebook that relentlessly posted Pro-Biafra stories everyday for 4yrs, but then predicted a bombing that came to pass and immediately fellow Ibos who had hitherto been hailing him quickly claimed he was an Ibo impostor and that he must really be Hausa.

You Ibos seem to not only be trouble makers but also extremely deceitful.
stop dabblin in2 discourse dats way above ur brain capacity. Evn tho I tink d facebook guy was v daft n cynical,Any tom deek n harry can make any predictions based on likely occurrences.It aint rocket science,..xcept 2 hypocrites n hate mongers like u dat r hellbent on creatin chaos. Evrybody wit a brain in nigeria knows igbos don't bomb! Igbos are not brainwashed animals. Igbos only react wen obviously pushed 2 d wall. Igbos hate injustice, double standards and dat satanic and ill informed attempt at marginalisation.

2 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by mightyhaze: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2015
fagbalex:

If they have time, the miscreant protestants won't resort to walking down the street with arms, creating chaos, and shutting down of economic activities in the south east. Ipob and massob were afraid of northern reappraisal for devilish acts. What a shame! Who is now the hypocrite and coward? Ans: IPOB and MASSOB.
wot exactly do u mean by northern 'reappraisal' for devilish act?? See I hate dumb mofos quotin me with dia stoopid opinions. Scram!!

2 Likes

Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by oduastates: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Anyone who has listened to radio biafra will readily admit that the radio has already created an army of potential "genocideers".
On so many occasions, I have heard callers saying that they are ready to kill people based on their ethnic identity.
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by patrick89(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
oduastates:
Anyone who has listened to radio biafra will readily admit that the radio has already created an army of potential "genocideers".
On so many occasions, I have heard callers saying that they are ready to kill people based on their ethnic identity.
silly write up! I expect you to start grooming your ethnic militia!!
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by Chigold101(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
austine4real:
Make dem stop o cos these igbos in d north wll suffer 4wot didnt knw anythn about
have igbos in the north not been suffering? If something happen in far away Pakistan don't they burn down shops and kill Ndigbo in the north?
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by CeterisXVII: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
ticker:

In a statement made available to newsmen by MASSOB Acting Leader, Uchenna Madu which reads in part,”the setting of Ontisha Central Mosque,vehicles ablaze and making of burning fires which depicts violence are not done by the members of IPOB or MASSOB under my leadership. “This unwarranted acts of violence are perfected by hoodlums sponsored by agents of the Federal Government to create impression that non violence and peaceful pro-Biafra group have turned violent on our agitation for Biafra. Our oppressors are no longer comfortable. There is no evidence of terrorism in our protest. How can we now resort to violence now that we’re told that the presidency is about negotiating with leaders of pro-Biafra group?

Haba!! These people can lie, ehn!! shocked shocked After setting the mosque ablaze, they turned round to blame it on someone else. Well, it happened during their protest, so how come none of the IPOB members on parade saw the perpetrators, and how come they didn't hand over the arsonists to the police??

These guys are afraid, that is why they are now lying through their teeth and trying to deny the fact that they didn't set the mosque and all those vehicles belonging to Dangote on fire. God dey watch all of una... undecided
Re: Burning Of Onitsha Mosque Was Carried By Agents Of Federal Government Say IPOB by austine4real(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Chigold101:
have igbos in the north not been suffering? If something happen in far away Pakistan don't they burn down shops and kill Ndigbo in the north?
dnt get me wrong me.
Wot am sayin is dat igbos in d wll suffer 4wot hppned in d east dat was y i said dey shud stop. It seems u dnt knw dis northerners

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Biggest Oil Refining Countries Compared With Nigeria / A Boiling Southern Cauldron And The Insults Of The Northern Governors - Ffk / 7 Things That Will Happen To Nigeria In Next Month's To Come (not A Prophesy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.