Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (18953 Views)

Barka De Sallah Funny Pictures / Happy Barka De Sallah. / Barka De Salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by skima(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2005
To all the Muslim Brothers and sisters (and other religion) in the house, I wish you Barka de Sallah. After the just concluded month of Ramadan Fasting I wish everyone acceptance of prayer and dream realisation.

Hope we all continue in our good deeds as we used to do during the month of Ramadan.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Kenya(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2005
Thank you brother, May Allah protect , guide and bless us all and keep us from the hell fire.
Ramadan is such a beautiful time for Muslims, if we're looking at it with clear eyes.
May Allah accept our prayers,May Allah bless your EID. It was a beautiful journey.

As Salaamu Alaikum,

Be well and stay blessed
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Oracle(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2005
Yeah itz sallah time
and i wanna say a big
BARKA DE SALLAH all the muslims
in and outta nairaland

Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by mycutiepie(f): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2005
Thanks all and wishing you the same as ALLAH continues to uphold us in all our endeavors. I need more tutoring cos am new to the religion, anyone willinging to teach? rolleyes SALAM MA AILEKUN kiss
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Kenya(f): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2005
Walikum As Salaamu, Sister I'm willing to share what I know. Where are you located?
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by adesodgi(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2005
as you can tell she's inda closet...
i wish all muslims good time and love,am not a muslim o,but that doesn't stop me from saying hello all muslims inda house...
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by zigszag(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2005
same to you coz i am a muslim
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by cushman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2005
Thanks y'all and BARKA Da SALLAH
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by mycutiepie(f): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2005
adesodgi:

as you can tell she's inda closet...
i wish all muslims good time and love,am not a muslim o,but that doesn't stop me from saying hello all muslims inda house...
lol! cheesy thanks for reminding him about my location, that was so smart kiss may the peace and blessings of ramadan remain with you as i say "hi" to you too.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by mycutiepie(f): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2005
Kenya:

Walikum As Salaamu, Sister I'm willing to share what I know. Where are you located?
that's so nice of you kiss and for the lessons... am willing to learn.... , about my location?adesogi has said it all cheesy
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Kenya(f): 5:58am On Nov 05, 2005
Is that A muslium country
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by mycutiepie(f): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2005
Kenya:

Is that A muslium country
nope but somewhere in Chicago grin
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by skima(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2005
learn more about islam at www.islam.com or take this link to 9million plus resource. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=learn+islam&btnG=Google+Search

think it will be helpful.

Barak laofik.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by skima(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2005
Need more help? join an islamic teaching school in ur community.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Kenya(f): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2005
Yes Amin,

I just left Chicago about 2 weeks ago attending a Ramadan Session. Had I known you I could have invited you out and built with you sister.

Firstly it is important to have an Qu'ran so that you may read and connect with the religion for your self, In America Yusif Ali is the best translation.

This site www.Islamiccity.com. has information about the prayers, the Prophet, the religion, the prophet' s wives and almost all of the basic things you need to learn about the practice of the religion. This site also very balanced in it's teachings of the religion.

I feel like this is not okay. I want to be able to be real with you and not make this thing out to be about reading a Qu'Arn, speaking arabic and dressing modest and making 5 prayers.

It's hard for me to fill you out. If you are interested, will you tell me where you are with this religion. You said that you were new to it right? Okay What do you want to learn? are you Nigerian?
Culture doesn''t really matter but people are free to choose their cultural practices of Islam. I asked that because maybe you want to know about how your Nigerian culture praticed Islam.

It's different for many cultures and all of the pure parts of the cultures are accepted by Allah

I am considered an African American woman. I practice the religion in the correct form, i just wear my cultural clothing as an African woman and I am comfortable being who I am as African woman. I do not look Arabic, I look African and not just by skin color. There are many things that I do not accept of the many cultures in the religion of Islam because I am happy with my own cultural practices.

Have you heard of Iman W.D.Mohammad? A great American and international Muslim leader respected by most scholars and powerful men around the world and of course the people.

As a woman it's criticlly important for you to know the religion. There's too much (his Islam) out here istead of the pure Islam. You need to know things so that you are not oppressed by weak men or women. Allah respects women more than most men know. You must gain the correct knowledge and understanding of the religion so that you excell to your highest potential of human development.

There so much to know, but it all happens when it is time. It's not a rush, it's not hard, it's not a burdan it's beautiful.

WELCOME SISTAH,
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by obj(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2005
kenya,u make me proud to be a muslim.jazakallah hairan.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Kenya(f): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2005
Y Yocum Brother, All praises due to Allah.
May Allah reward us all for our efforts in this life time.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by alora: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2005
I'm not a muslim but wanted to share this with you guys.

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM
STOP
Just remember-Allah-is watching you.
If we could get arrested for being a Muslim,
would
the police have enough evidence to bring us in?
Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?
Why are we so sleepy in mosque but right when the prayer is over, we suddenly wake up?
Why is it so hard to talk about Allah but yet so easy to talk about nasty stuff?
Why is it so boring to look at a Islamic Article but yet so easy to look at a nasty one?
Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail but yet we forward all of the nasty ones?
Why are the mosque's getting smaller, but yet the dance clubs are getting larger?
Do you give up? Think about it ....

Are you going to forward this, or delete it?

Just remember-Allah-is watching you.

Prayer Wheel, Let's see the devil stop this one! Here's what the wheel is all about. When you receive this, say a prayer for the person that sent it to you....

There are no costs, but wonderful rewards....
Let's continue praying for one another.
As we look at this article we realise how true the Messenger(P.B.U.H) was these signs were prophesized 1400 years ago!!!
Take a look.... Now this is scary!!!!
* Camels will no longer be used as a means of transport;
* People will ride on saddles that aren't saddles (cars?)
* The distance on earth will become short;
* Horses will not be used in wars;
* Muslims will defeat the Byzantines which will end with the conquest of Constantinople Istanbul);
* The Jews will gather again to live in Bilad Canaan;
* Very tall buildings will be built;
* The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance, with much killing;
* Adultery will become widespread, and the drinking of wine will become common;
* The number of men will decrease and the number of women will increase until there are 50 women to be looked after by one man.
* Islam will become worn out like clothes are, until no one will know what fasting, prayer, charity and rituals are;
* Allah will send a disease to fornicators that will have no cure (Aids?);
* People will begin to believe in the stars and reject AL QADAR (THE DIVINE DECREE OF DESTINY);
* Men will pass by people's graves and say: "Would that I were in his place"; (large amount of sucidal deaths?)
* The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold for which people will fight over (the river of Alfurat that lies near Syria);
* Two large groups of people will fight one another, and there will be many casualties; they will both be following the same religion World War II?);
* Approximately 30 DAJJALS will appear, each one claiming to be the messenger of ALLAH;
* Earthquakes will increase;
* Time will pass quickly;
* Afflictions will appear;
* Killing will increase;
* Wealth will increase;
* Women will be wearing clothes but not wearing clothes
* THE PROPHET (saw) SAID: "IF MY UMMAH BEARS 15 TRAITS (QUALITIES),TRIBULATION WILL FOLLOW IT." (DAY OF JUDGEMENT) SOMEONE ASKED,"WHAT ARE THEY O MESSENGER OF ALLAH?" HE (saw) SAID:
* When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor;
* When a trust becomes a means of making profit;
* When paying ZAKKAT becomes a burden;
* When voices are raised in the mosque;
* When the leader of a people is the worst of them; When people treat a man with respect because what he may do;
* When much wine is drunk; red wind or the earth swallow them, or to be transformed into animals."

* 'IMRAN IBN HUSAYN SAID: "THE PROPHET (AS) SAID, 'SOME PEOPLE OF THIS UMMAH WILL BE SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH, TRANSFORMED INTO ANIMALS, AND SOME WILL BE BOMBARDED WITH STONES'. ONE OF THE MUSLIMS ASKED, WHEN WILL THAT BE O MESSENGER Of ALLAH?' HE SAID, 'WHEN SINGERS AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS WILL BECOME POPULAR, AND MUCH
WINE IS DRUNK.'" THE GREATER SIGNS OF THE HOUR The Quran will disappear in one night, even from the people's hearts, and no Ayyah will be left on earth. (Some groups of old people will be left who will say: "We heard of fathers' sa ying "LAILLAHA ILLA ALLAH" so we repeat it);

* The appearance of the MAHDI;
* The appearance of the DAJJAL (Anti Christ);
* The appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj(biblical Gog and Magog);
* Isa (Jesus) will come during the time of Dajjal;
* The rising of the sun from the west;
* The destruction of the Ka'ba and the recovery of its treasures;
* The smoke.
Now you have two options here:
1- leve this message to sit here. No curse or whatever may happen to you (Insha-Allah)
2- Forward this message to a number of people you know and by the grace of Allah you will be blessed for each person you forward this e-mail to.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.

Bashirah Giwa
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Abuzola(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2009
Barka da Sallah to my wonderful brethren, from Olanajim my co boxer, Jarus the iftar man, mukina a woman with the mind of man, Sir olabowale my oga sir, my mentor, my e father, babz a respected admirable, lagosboy humour to be with & also a great scholar, muhsin my homeboy but not as deadly as me, gentle lol, Uplawal- my sister from another mother, oyb - A humble man with focus, frizzy- Thinks positively and clever, aremugangan- my main man, Alimat- patient sister and doesn't give a damn what the enemy is saying let them go to hell. And every muslim My saliva is dry, am a human being bound to forget so please don't be angry if ur name wasn't mention, is not that i don't have you in mind its satan's fault like he did to Yusha'u.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Abuzola(m): 1:43am On Sep 26, 2009
@alora, thanks for that post. I just hope anti muslim like osisi and david and noetic + godson would read it and touch their lives. For even AIDS to be prophesized is a great sign of truth for those who have sense, i will soon compose a thread on the Prophesy of HIV/AIDS soon
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Barka da Sallah to my wonderful brethren, from Olanajim my co boxer, Jarus the iftar man, mukina a woman with the mind of man, Sir olabowale my oga sir, my mentor, my e father, babz a respected admirable, lagosboy humour to be with & also a great scholar, muhsin my homeboy but not as deadly as me, gentle lol, Uplawal- my sister from another mother, oyb - A humble man with focus, frizzy- Thinks positively and clever, aremugangan- my main man, Alimat- patient sister and doesn't give a damn what the enemy is saying let them go to hell. And every muslim My saliva is dry, am a human being bound to forget so please don't be angry if your name wasn't mention, is not that i don't have you in mind its satan's fault like he did to Yusha'u.

Good to learn I am that: not as deadly as someone. But gentle. LOL grin
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Abuzola(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
Yap, gentle fella.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Do you see yourself deadly? I wonder o!

Remember prophetic saying: "Destroyed are those who are extreme in religion".
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Abuzola(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am not extremist o. I am deadly to the puppet and anti islam folks unlike you
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
Well, so I hope you are.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Abuzola(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
, ,, ?
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Truth is ONE.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Am not extremist o. I am deadly to the puppet and anti islam folks unlike you

In sane countries you would either be in jail or under security watch. You are a danger to society. Too bad we only have muslim leaders who turn a hypocritical blind eye to budding Boko Haram members like you.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
davidylan:

In sane countries you would either be in jail or under security watch. You are a danger to society. Too bad we only have muslim leaders who turn a hypocritical blind eye to budding Boko Haram members like you.

Telling lies is sooo simple to you: I wonder.

Being unfair is your speciality. Another wonderful stuff.

It does not cost much doing both. So start doing. . . grin
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Telling lies is sooo simple to you: I wonder.

Being unfair is your speciality. Another wonderful stuff.

It does not cost much doing both. So start doing. . . grin

You're being frankly stupid. Comments by Abuzola here, reported to the local police would guarantee him some time talking with detectives and 24 hr surveillance, sorry but unlike you both i live in a country where laws are respected . . . not where clowns are president.
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by muhsin(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am not solely depending the guy's actions. My focus is on your inclusion of Muslim leaders in your aerlier post:

davidylan:

davidylan:

You're being frankly stupid. Comments by Abuzola here, reported to the local police would guarantee him some time talking with detectives and 24 hr surveillance, sorry but unlike you both i live in a country where laws are respected . . . not where clowns are president.

Glad to learn that you leave Naija: You are a danger to society too! shocked grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin:

Am not solely depending the guy's actions. My focus is on your inclusion of Muslim leaders in your aerlier post:

Are your muslim leaders not clowns? During the G20 summit the clown-in-chief was running off to Saudi Arabia. No wonder Boko Haram got so big. Are you a member?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of The Existence Of God, And The Wisdom Behind His Creation / BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.