Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] (3274 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Hausa Man Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Khalraj: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/--cM6tF65FAY/VggpfbPhgTI/AAAAAAAGtZM/aMR_7HEqyNs/s1600/chicken2.jpg[/img]

Some bodybuilding chickens named Dong Tao in Vietnam.

Below is how they described the chicken
Once they reach this age, they weigh in, on average, at a massive 13.5 pounds.

To put this in perspective, the average chicken weighs between three and five pounds.

At least one third of the Dong Tao’s weight is from its legs, which typically have a circumference of at least four inches.

Despite the enlarged size of the chicken, its meat is particularly tender and has a naturally sweeter flavor than regular chicken.

This sweetness is the result of an enzyme in the bird that allows the legs to grow so large.

Due to the distinctive flavor and investment of time in raising Dong Tao chickens, they sell for a considerable price.

They average around $10 per pound, although there is at least one recorded sale of a twenty-two pound chicken selling for nearly $300.

See more photos below:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jXKxSaLAZIc/VggpgwXIDcI/AAAAAAAGtZU/7jCrQXxbwM8/s1600/chicken3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tn5fpoBImbE/Vggphe8ACuI/AAAAAAAGtZc/W86mrUsq1hU/s1600/chicken4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FMjVBBOKqPE/VggpiDZS82I/AAAAAAAGtZg/nSuP556cS90/s1600/chicken5.jpg[/img]
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by FruityLass: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Abeg na

No let person lose appetite for xmas chicken na sad

3 Likes

Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Urm... What causes that?
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by epatant(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Oh never i can't
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Khalraj: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote=MissyB3]Front page things pls[/quote]
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by jashar(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
lipsrsealed it looks diseased. lipsrsealed
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by oluvick(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Where can I order? This Christmas go sure gan ni
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by permsec: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
The world isnt safe for animals either. Even chickens contact Elephantiasis

3 Likes

Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2015
Ebola chicken
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by DEIFIED(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ewwww, what kind of virus is this. But i cant rule out the possibility they will be devoured, this is nigeria.
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by LydiamisM(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time Chicken
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Khalraj: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2015
In Vietnam, they love eating it.
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by Chillext(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2015
Haaaaa! These chickens has contacted Elephantiasis

I can't eat
Re: Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] by kingstylo01(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
LydiamisM:
End time Chicken
you just spoke my mind cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kilimanjaro Rumuibekwe Pizza Jungle / How Can I Preserve Food With Out Refrigerating / How To Prepare Chin-chin For Your Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.