Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby (38196 Views)

Why I Gave Tiwa Savage My Hit Song, Malo – Spellz / Vera Sidika Aborted Our Baby - OriYomi Johnson Reveals Messy Details / Tee Blliz – I Love My Wife (tiwa Savage), My Account Was Hacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Who cares
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Laid2001: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Abi the baby no fine reach.

Baby that you were eager to show us naked body during pregnancy, suddenly your husband no wan expose to us.

ok continuu!
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Billion24(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697
pin : 5693d93d

We help pick and drop any package fast.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by mbulela: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2015
silly hypocrites.
Same husband who was posting pic of himself pooing in a dubai hotel a few years back?

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2015
I like Tiwa but she's lying grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ShayGirl(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
Hate to break it to you, but nothing makes your kid more spectacular or special than the thousands born everyday undecided

Exactlyundecided
As if other celebrities showing their kids aren't human beings.... I guess something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShayGirl:

Exactlyundecided
Happy Birthday sugar!
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by StephanieStroh: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
My partner never seems to want to talk about the baby, I'm 10wks, we've had discussions that always ended with him saying that this a big mistake and that we should wait. Then he says he does care but he's just so busy that after the holidays he'll be more available. We spoke about his fears to provide we both have a child from a previous relationship. He is a management consultant and I'm a chef, I try to reassure him but he seems so closed off. This leaves me feeling unwanted, lonely, depressed, Angry, and anxious. I don't sleep well anymore. Any advice would be helpful because I'm ready to call it quits.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ShayGirl(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
iyke926:
Happy Birthday sugar!
Thanks sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ShayGirl(f): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
We will sha see the child one day whether they like it or not. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by schumastic(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
Hate to break it to you, but nothing makes your kid more spectacular or special than the thousands born everyday undecided

Exactly, you just said was on my mind...mean while i jus hope the baby is worth the hype when we eventually get to see his face undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by franzis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
maybe dem dey wait for one multinational corporation to pay them to show the baby face... in other words Endtime decision
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by MathsChic(f): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
goldenruby:
You go fear Birth Story na undecided It wasn't easy Bonding with your own baby. We haff hear! For now, na fuel matter we dey handle, don't bother showing your baby's face now cos It's got no effect on the current economy situation. undecided
Lool. Una no go kill person with laugh. cheesy tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by schumastic(m): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShayGirl:

Thanks sweetie kiss

happy birthday
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ShayGirl(f): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
schumastic:

happy birthday
Thanx dear
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by oluwazino(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Okay you guyz should keep him sha na Jesus christ una born when the time is right we go see ham
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Blingblings(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cue from Adele... that's the way it should be... not every time u change ur baby diaper u go upload am for twitter make we see am...
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by NoraKim(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is he that cute undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Eureka123(f): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
The mentality of most people on this thread. Lord have mercy!

cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by benjobo: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
na gold be you na pickin ni
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anyways.... I wish you well
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by queebeediva(f): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
We don hear twa .
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by mbulela: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
StephanieStroh:
My partner never seems to want to talk about the baby, I'm 10wks, we've had discussions that always ended with him saying that this a big mistake and that we should wait. Then he says he does care but he's just so busy that after the holidays he'll be more available. We spoke about his fears to provide we both have a child from a previous relationship. He is a management consultant and I'm a chef, I try to reassure him but he seems so closed off. This leaves me feeling unwanted, lonely, depressed, Angry, and anxious. I don't sleep well anymore. Any advice would be helpful because I'm ready to call it quits.
You will still need to talk to him some more.
neither of you should make a permanent decision based on this.
As much as a child is a blessing, his/her arrival changes a lot of economic dynamics. A fact most people should remember when having unprotected sex (whether married or not).
I hope both of you find away to work it out.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by swezenberg(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
See as he dey pain them say they no see the baby. Evil eyes.
Tiwa has achieved her aim jare.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by jayzblack(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
like seriously! see hw them decorate ha pix show us make we coment, as if to say she wan go Ay show 4 eko hotel, bt if na iyametu or iyabosse nw, them go show ha pic, looking lik just finished giving birth. wat am i typing congratt iyatiwa...if him fine i go recomend am to my daughter if nt cary waka.......
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ChrisHandsome999(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
phrancys001:
Their baby,their decision.
no mind them undecided
phrancys001:
Their baby,their decision.
no mind them
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Etizz: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
looseweight:
In another words, your husband wants you to be behaving like Kim and Kanye...

Get this onto your head, most people don't care bullshit about your baby!!!

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

Please take one bear for my head......
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by jayzblack(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Billion24:
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697
pin : 5693d93d

We help pick and drop any package fast.
including Bra and Pants?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Jamaticulus(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abi d baby resemble 2FACE IDIBIA?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by utytill(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
May be there is an Herod in your or his home.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by teekay213(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
why will they want people see the baby, when the baby looks like don jazzy and patoranking join together.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Atlantian: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hahahahahahaha who wanted to see her child sef. Na wa o. Even my dog is now a yeyebrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Acts As Olajumoke Orisaguna In New Movie (Photo) / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / "Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.