Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career (9169 Views)

This Four Factors Can Destroy Your Blogging Career / 4 Factors That Can Kill Your Blogging Career - NCT / 13 Tips For Successful Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by cruzita(f): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
coolhumble:

Do you rap?
ya

1 Like

Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by TheAziz: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't copy and paste, it's very annoying whenever i see the same story written in the same way on different blogs
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by kellsblingsz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
None of those tips can fetch me a mansion in banana island.
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by coolhumble(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
cruzita:
ya

Great keep doing it
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by yusaasif(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Great hints....

Meanwhile, visit www.androsurf.com and download your favorite apps.
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks bro
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by valencia25(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
switchgist:
To most people blogging is about just writing anything even copying other people content and trying to make some earning,
But blogging is far from that, blogging is about writing what you believe in a getting other people to like your articles and believe in you because for articles are original, it's content is rich and unique.

To start and hit a successful blogging career, you must try to this six things first.

1.PICKING A NICHE YOU HAVE PASSION FOR :
Most bloggers choose niches based on the income the traffic will via adsense but most of the time thing like that does not end up well because you will quickly get tired of blogging and the traffic you first had will be lost due to irregular posting of articles, before starting to blog try to pick a niche you have passion for so you will enjoy blogging about it and your content will be unique, with no much common words and copyright content.

2.BUILDING A NICE BUT SIMPLE SITE WITH EASY NAVIGATION WILL HELP TOO:
when starting to blog build a website or getting a very nice but simple template with effective navigation will help alot because if your website does not have easy navigation with nice U.I(user interface) display no visitor will visit your website and still wants to come again, even if your topic, content are interesting and quality.

3.MOST OF THE TIME CUSTOM DOMAIN IS ADVICE TOO:

getting a custom domain will help your user be able to remember your website address quick because not every on the planet earth have the luxury of time save peoples web address in their head,
and when get a custom domain it should be short and easy to remember.

4.TIMING:
All ways keep to time so people visiting your website will not be disappointed, an irregular update of your website with recent topic will make you lose people that visit your website.

5.HARD-WORK:
You must try by all means to see you meet up to the expectations of visitors that visit your website, you may hire people to post for you if you do not have time at your beckon call.

6.DISCIPLINE:
You must try to see you post regularly to keep your traffic and more visitors coming.
And you have to try to write quality topics or articles which ever.

source:http://inspiredeveryone..com.ng/2015/04/six-tips-for-successful-blogging-career.html

At the Bolded, but this Guru still have ..com .
Practice what you preach, no pun intended cheesy

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by AyamConfidence(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Since the day wey Ikeji buy house una no let us hear word about this blogging matter...make una leave us
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by AnodaIT(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
I always disagree about regular updates especially for non-entertainment/general news blog.

If you are in tech niche, regular updates of junks will kill your traffic rather than build it. For quality articles, Google will keep sending thousands of visitors months after to your article once you do your seo homework well.

Be properly guided

1 Like

Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by DExplorer1: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
switchgist:

source:http://inspiredeveryone..com.ng/2015/04/six-tips-for-successful-blogging-career.html

The problem with you . bloggers is that your domain @ .com or .net may not be available and making a brand out of it seem difficult. But I think yours is available @ inspiredeveryone.com

Grab it before I make you pay for it. Just saying!
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
switchgist:
To most people blogging is about just writing anything even copying other people content and trying to make some earning,
But blogging is far from that, blogging is about writing what you believe in a getting other people to like your articles and believe in you because for articles are original, it's content is rich and unique.

To start and hit a successful blogging career, you must try to this six things first.

1.PICKING A NICHE YOU HAVE PASSION FOR :
Most bloggers choose niches based on the income the traffic will via adsense but most of the time thing like that does not end up well because you will quickly get tired of blogging and the traffic you first had will be lost due to irregular posting of articles, before starting to blog try to pick a niche you have passion for so you will enjoy blogging about it and your content will be unique, with no much common words and copyright content.

2.BUILDING A NICE BUT SIMPLE SITE WITH EASY NAVIGATION WILL HELP TOO:
when starting to blog build a website or getting a very nice but simple template with effective navigation will help alot because if your website does not have easy navigation with nice U.I(user interface) display no visitor will visit your website and still wants to come again, even if your topic, content are interesting and quality.

3.MOST OF THE TIME CUSTOM DOMAIN IS ADVICE TOO:
getting a custom domain will help your user be able to remember your website address quick because not every on the planet earth have the luxury of time save peoples web address in their head,
and when get a custom domain it should be short and easy to remember.

4.TIMING:
All ways keep to time so people visiting your website will not be disappointed, an irregular update of your website with recent topic will make you lose people that visit your website.

5.HARD-WORK:
You must try by all means to see you meet up to the expectations of visitors that visit your website, you may hire people to post for you if you do not have time at your beckon call.

6.DISCIPLINE:
You must try to see you post regularly to keep your traffic and more visitors coming.
And you have to try to write quality topics or articles which ever.

I have a very important question:
I guess this post was first written on your blog. Now, you copied it and pasted on nairaland. Will Google blacklist your blog if your content is constantly copied and pasted on forums like nairaland?
I have a blog where i write unique content. Now, I am trying to apply for Adsense but I am scared to copy and paste my blog content on nairaland to pull traffic because I am scared that Google will reject my Adsense approval for plagiarism.

How do I go about this? Thanks... Gurus should also suggest tips
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by oforij(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
I've been following blog topics since i became a nairalander hope to make effective use of all this info someday anyway, Nice 1 OP
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by BTT(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
richidinho:
grin
"Since Ajala wouldn't want me to travel too,I Better go à fishing.. When it's time to go to Maiduguri they will send me. When it's time to defend campaign promises,they will send me (because i speak better english). When it's time to go for local campaigns in kogi,they will send me. Am I allergic to Foreign trips and estacodes?"

Oh boy!
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by solutionstutor: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Top of the day to you,

Using this medium to let you know about solutionstutor.com,our online training platform,where you have access to learn for free and improve your skill through our video training.Our video traning includes:

1.ADVANCE MICROSOFT EXCEL ON DVD---over 12 HRS
2.ADVANCE POWERPOINT TRAINING ON DVD....over 10 HRS
3.PEACHTREE TRAINING ON DVD
4.MICROSOFT WORD TRAINING ON DVD ------OVER 12 HRS

6.CAKE MAKING:how to make butter sponge cake,butter icing,Royal Icing,Sugar paste(Fondant Icing) on DVD----Practical training.
7.How to make meat pie,chin chin on DVD
8.Calculus...............Over 6Hrs
9.IMPORTATION BUSINESS MANUAL----e-book
10.HOW TO MAKE ALL TYPES OF SOAP-----e-book
11.Herbal clinic E-BOOK..........OVER 54 TYPES OF sicknesses.
13.How to make paint-----e-book

We are giving out the hard copy of all this training videos and soft copy of the e-book to your mail for FREE,Just visit solutionstutor.com and improve your skills FOR FREE and we will give you this free materials for FREE but we appreciate you if you decide to compensate us.

Call JOHN for your free copy TODAY on 07039183409

Kindly note that you will be responsible for the payment of the courier service for the hard copies,OR you can pick up at our office 17,otigba street,Ikeja computer Village,Lagos.

NOTE:YOU CAN DECIDE TO COMPENSATE US WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR LIFE

Note:We just have for only 500 people and over 3millions are receiving this e-mail with you.
TAKE ACTION NOW.

Regards
solutionstutor.com
SOLUTION CONTINENTAL SERVICES
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by siwete: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by 2clean(f): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
ajanaku say nah you sabi blog pass bah.
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by ifyan(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by Emeka71(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Look-out for www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by olayes(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
actress uche ogbodo serious b00bs
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by olayes(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Two Of those photos were leaked and more are expected to surface... Well what shall we say?
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by olayes(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2016
Iceprince Releases 2nd Single ‘superstar’
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by jeffkennedy: 5:00am On Mar 09, 2016
One factor that will make anybody fail in blogging is if you are not able to come up with unique and quality content, most Nigerian bloggers find it difficult to publish fresh and unique blog topics, especially those in the entertainment niche, that niche is the headquarter of plagiarism.
Re: Six Tips For Successful Blogging Career by switchgist: 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
TopeQs:
you didn't put this one though......

LIE AND STEAL STORY WITHOUT CONFIRMING THE SOURCE OR IF IT'S TRUE.............

undecided
This is original @TopeQs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Free Virtual Credit Card Providers / Best Online Payment Systems In Nigeria / Nigeria’s Top 5 Earning Bloggers By Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.