Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (79543 Views)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by persius555(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .
One habit nigerians have mastered both online and offline is "THE ART OF COMPLAIN". Rain fall, they complain.
Sun shines, they complain.

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by sunshinebee: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
that lion must have been malnourished. see how skinny it looks. no wonder it escaped to look for food.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by callmekendall(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
edlion57:
Lol...wat will den happen to dis innocent lion....

dah one nah question for senior men
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by adeoladeola(f): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lionsclaw:
In their shoes I wont take a proud photo cos there is nothing cool about the killing. Yes they had to kill for lack of tranquilizer but posing to a camera is stupid. Got it.. undecided ?

Yeah, better explained.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by writemeshyahoo: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm! A living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
lankieman:
Nigeria geographical channel grin
Hahaha
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Elhabeeb1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
The best way to contend a loose wild animal is by killing it. The western world does that alot, if the animal was being transferred to a new location there will be preparation for using tranquillizers, this was an emergency.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Jaycollinsxy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.
Imagine the likeness
The other one de claim Samson
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
They should be ashamed of themselves,that lion has been in the cage since 1972 that's many many years before many of us were born,they should have used tranquilizer on him.

These guys are lucky that I don't do Facebook nor Twitter anymore,I would've made them go viral.

Shame on Nigeria and shame on the entire Africa,and if you want to quote me as a critic shame on you too.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by modestofynest(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
dey shud haf called burantashi to cum and pose 2.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by NoraKim(f): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
angry
tunatrezy:

Come! You get sense like this
Y is it that everything about is always end time.
Bai why are u facing me I'm I d first to make DAT statement or will I be d last
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by anonym0us: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.

this is what nairalanders are

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by akpur1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
CRIME AGAINST NATURE. EVIL NIGERIANS THESE MEN SHOULD BE SACKED.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by MeandSum: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.

See stupidity. These id1ots went and killed one of only 400 west African lion left in the world!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Divinehenrich(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
It seems you haven't visited SE/SS
Kyri:
see d biafran calling Nigeria a zoo u tink say na Igbo land where all of una dey live for forest
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
euromilion:
They should be ashamed of themselves,that lion has been in the cage since 1972 that's many many years before many of us were born,they should have used tranquilizer on him.

These guys are lucky that I don't do Facebook nor Twitter anymore,I would've made them go viral.

Shame on Nigeria and shame on the entire Africa,and if you want to quote me as a critic shame on you too.
The lion have been in cage for 43 years(Since 1972)? The only one that needs to be ashamed here is you. The oldest lion on record is just over 26 years.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by owoade25(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
RIP to the dead Lion
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ferdspiration: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:

help me tell them oo,even if they were given a gun,they won't be able to kill it.

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
I know the two fools.... They are stationed at the check point opposite the park. It still baffles me how a whole Wildlife aint got tranquillizer. The park is only left with a lioness now. Too bad
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ferdspiration: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lionsclaw:
See these mumu men o grin
Illitracy is a disease. See how they posed not knowing the foolishness of what they have done grin grin
if it whr u,u would have done the same,so please stop condeming them.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by softandsweet(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
I feel sorry for the poor animal. It's only crime was to be a Lion. Years ago it was captured from its habitat and kept in a cage. Where it was viewed as an ornament. Then out of negligence of the animal security officials, it broke loose. It is quite acceptable that it was shot dead, if we presumed it was killed by a member of the community who didn't have a tranquilliser at that time.
It is dead and all we can do is mock it. I remember seeing this Lion in the wild life park. It looked hungry and weak and it was always inside its den. The Lioness was the only one that comes out once in a while.
It must have been starved in that zoo,prevented from being in its natural habitat and even pro creation. It must have also brought a lot of revenue in the state.
No regard for an animal of such. One should no more wonder why there is existence of animal rights. It should be buried with dignity or better still preserved for veterinarian studies, not mocked. Its only crime was being a Lion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Emyogalanya: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
edlion57:
Lol...wat will den happen to dis innocent lion....
that lion was trying to join biafra protests from the abuja axis. Was the lion armed the nigerian forces always abuse power rip to the dead
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by jnizzle(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
I knw, if it was well fed, do u think it wud av ran away?
hope4nigeria:
that tin lion, can feast on u for breakfast and use ur bone as toothpik.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
[size=13pt]See Meat[/size] shocked

A dead lion is better than cowards-Nigerian soldiers grin
I see, wat are u waiting for, why not join and show all dat braveness u fink dey are lacking
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by amazingspiderma: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tranquilizzer gun were invented in 50s,I can't believe our zoo had none since then.
Or maybe we have the tranquillizer gun but not the tranquillizers dart,
Or even may be we had the tranqilizzers darts,but the chemicals had expired,
even may be we had both the gun and the tranquillizzer but someone took it home for personal use or children's toy,or sold it in the black market.
Trust Nigerian and thier maintenance culture.

From the way I see it,the soldiers did well.We should remember that this is not their primary assignment.
Expecting them to be professional is asking too much of them.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Desmondkk(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=dason4life post=40646615]I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . . [/quotte]Thank God we still have some reasonable dude like u on NL....You spoke so well

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by yungchief(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wah do u expect frm a failed country
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by stasius: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
END

TIME
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by millhouse: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
uio
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by chizobamgbume(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's not easy to kill a lion. Damson did it in the bible and we aree doing it now in Nigeria grin
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Instead of using tranquilizers fools. They just wasted a nice creature.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Instead of using tranquilizers. They just wasted a nice creature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.