Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) (79561 Views)

Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle / Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by noble2faith(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
ManTiger:

Do you have to insult and show how daft you are before you can make your point? Smh for you. Don't quote me if you have nothing sane to spew from you maggot infested brain. !diot.

Young man! Wat I sed didn't demand 4 dat insult u heaped on urself (not me). Those pejorative words in ur comment befit you within and without.
Some of you think to be insulting is a thing of pride. U use slightiest opportunity 2 attack verbally even when it doesn't worth doing dat. That's what u hav just done.

Again, look @ wat u commented initially and ask urself weda it connotes sense. I shall continue 2 ask u dat question till u provide me reasonable answer.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Endangered specie wasted. Useless people.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by forexbinary: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Onye akpana nwa agu aka n'odu, ma odi ndu ma onwuru anwu --- tongue tongue tongue

If that end time lion wake up now, una go turn barbecue for am.. shocked shocked
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by TheHeGoat: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Even a soldier that ought to be fighting Boko Haram. To him, this is one life achievement that must go down to history

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3146580_1449129132109_jpeg09ed552302ad86f346ff4a0039a14424
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
archstyle:

Exactly wat I'm thinking...BTW u look great on ur dp, hope that's d real u...

Thanks, of course that is the real me cheesy
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Animal right organization might initiate a legal action against them on animal rights abuse
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by wtfCode: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
cowards. These idiiiots no get brain at all!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Malawian(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
mimicious:
I can just imagine if that lion just wake up
not even wake up, let the tail just wag a little, make you for see mire
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by DedeNkem: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
That's what happens when stack illiterates hold guns. Why kill this animal? I guess the have no clue what a tranquilizer means.

Id*iots like these are the reason Nigeria depleted its exotic wild population and most of the animals were rendered exstinct!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by mimicious(f): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Malawian:

not even wake up, let the tail just wag a little, make you for see mire

They will just disappear
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by onnyye: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
The endtime comments is becoming really annoying. Very very annoying.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by IBB98(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shameless,mtsew!dem suppose jail una for killing dt lion.Animal like dt should b tranquilize and kept in a zoo
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by obidevine(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.
.. Useless people they should have just tranquilized the animal. See Nigerian mentality
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Where dat prophet wey won resurrect Abubakar Audu We need his expertise here o
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by sakafish(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THAT LION ROSE BACK TO LIFE SUDDENLY.

MORAL OF THE LESSON:

JUST ABOUT ANYTHING WOULD TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER POWERFUL.

I agree wit u and i must say this is the best comment here compare to those end time comments...
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Clevite(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Go and pose with dead Boko haram members jare
Of course, they have been posing with dead and captured boko haram members too.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by sakafish(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
quote author=obidevine post=40653593] .. Useless people they should have just tranquilized the animal. See Nigerian mentality [/quote.]

they should av tranquilized it but those guys used wat was available to prevent loss of life, instead of appreciatn dem una dey bash dem... Na u suppose go face d lion , mr tranquilizer!
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by sabi99(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mtchew, dis lion for run go enta sambisa....atleast 2 help us fight one or more boko guys.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Clevite(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
But they don't have a tranquilizer and the lion is on the lose.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Nairalanders Can Bash . . . .
Nairalanders are the wisest set of people on earth. We have the best approach to all issues.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
himkers:
[size=13pt]See Meat[/size] shocked

A dead lion is better than cowards-Nigerian soldiers grin
even more better than our present president.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by feaworaoja007: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:
I agreed to the fact that the Lion should have been "Tanquilized" instead of it been killed.
Who knows how many people the lion would have killed before the tranquilizer arrives?

Does of you insulting them for posing with a dead lion, don't forget that they were the ones who killed it.
How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry is it not.Supposed 2 be part of the security measures operating a zoo to have tranquilizers? Why didnt they have any...careless Nigerian zookeepers...Rest in Peace Mufasa...

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by feaworaoja007: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:

How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry is it not.Supposed 2 be part of the security measures operating a zoo to have tranquilizers? Why didnt they have any...careless Nigerian zookeepers...Rest in Peace Mufasa...

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by feaworaoja007: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
dason4life:

How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry is it not.Supposed 2 be part of the security measures operating a zoo to have tranquilizers? Why didnt they have any...careless Nigerian zookeepers...Rest in Peace Mufasa... ...

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by cooljude(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living4christ:

because the lion would have killed does not justify you of killing it, why did the lion escape in the first place, they should be held responsible for that killing the lion. Following animal conservation law. Well i blame the government for not providing any animal conrtrol agency in Nigeria.

In other developed country, they normally announce that all residence should remain indoor and call if they spot the lion in their neighbourhood, whereby the animal control team will ow come, shoot tranquilizer on it, then return it back to the zoo.
i understand your view but honestly this country is not organized. I am certain that 80 percent of people reciding there would not get the info as at when due and the so called zoo might not have a tranquilizer. This was the practical solution to their recklessness and those people who made such mistake should be punished.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ValerianSteel(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whoever is in charge of the Jos Wildlife Park should be arrested.How can a manager of a wildlife protection sanction the use of lethal weapon against an escaped animal.

As a manager in charge of an animal concentration park,your duty is to the safety and protection of these animals.Their lives become your priority.

It is saddening the Lion was killed instead of tranquilizers and safely returned to the park.Afterwhich measures would be put in place to make sure it doesn't repeat itself.Such that those meant to feed the lion will always carry tranquilizers all time whenever they want to feed the animals,should another animal attempt prison break,it can tranquilized.

The park as well should be heavily fenced and secured,electrical fencing most preferably and constant video surveillance of the park should be put in place.
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
damton:
JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THAT LION ROSE BACK TO LIFE SUDDENLY.

MORAL OF THE LESSON:

JUST ABOUT ANYTHING WOULD TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER POWERFUL.

The your astute conclusion will make even the great Easop of the "Easop fables" fame jealous
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ibolomo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
dason4life:

How many of you would have posed even with a caged lion in the zoo? angry

Tanquilized... kikikikiki
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by ooshinibos: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly1:
This men should cover their faces in shame. They took pictures with the a dead lion that should have been tranquilzed and kept back in its cage.

am sure if they had tranquilzer , they will have used it

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by MENELIK1: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why kill a lion that was on its way to Onitsha to support IPOB?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=feaworaoja007 post=40654998][/quote]

Those guys in the picture were called to kill a roaming lion and they did.
Are they the zoo administrator?
Re: Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

An organization that keeps wild life should always have tranquilizers available and handy. It's normal practice.
I guess don't just fo*llow normal procedures there

Why Blame the security operatives?
Are they the ones to provide that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.