Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin (885 Views)

Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / Car Tracker Nigeria Company 's Thread | Ask Us Anything About Car Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Get cheap one on one training and free materials on the following
1. CCTV INSTALLATION (#30K)
2. CAR TRACKING (#15K)
3. WEBSITE DESIGN (#20K)
4. BLOGGING (#10K)
5. IMPORTATION BIZ (#10K)

Bonus: u get free guide to mtn free browsing on PC and Android. I repeat free and unlimited browsing on Mtn.
Worth#85k
All for just #20k
Offer valid for ilorin residents.
Call or WhatsApp 08068862164.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obatechnologies:
Get cheap one on one training and free materials on the following
1. CCTV INSTALLATION (#30K)
2. CAR TRACKING (#15K)
3. WEBSITE DESIGN (#20K)
4. BLOGGING (#10K)
5. IMPORTATION BIZ (#10K)

Bonus: u get free guide to mtn free browsing on PC and Android. I repeat free and unlimited browsing on Mtn.
Worth#85k

All for just #20k
Offer valid for ilorin residents.
Call or WhatsApp 08068862164.

Offer still valid.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Learn how to install CCTV in homes, offices and schools. The world is changing fast especially with technology
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2015
COMBATING TERRORISM: CCTV cameras are useful tools in combating terrorism. This is because there is no way you can have police forces in every nook and cranny to look out for strange behavior or strange object placement. But by installing CCTV cameras, they can look it up and thereby prevent acts of terrorism before they have chance to take place. Of course the police force have to dedicate staffs that will be monitoring the cameras at a central location and alert the headquarters when need be.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Available
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Ogazyduby: 3:19am On May 15, 2016
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Obatechnologies(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
Ogazyduby:
Assuming my driver delivers goods from Lagos to Abuja. On his way back he picks load to Lagos and he doesn't remit the proceeds to me because he knows that there is no way I will know he carried load. Is there a way I can know, e.g mounting camera?
If you install car tracker. You monitor him in real-time of his location.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training In Ilorin by Ogazyduby: 7:58am On May 16, 2016
Obatechnologies:

If you install car tracker. You monitor him in real-time of his location.
Thank you. Pls can you suggest to me trackers that can use real-time video or monitor change in weight. Thank you again.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Blackberry Priv 32gb 3gb Ram Call 08083817074 / Iphone 5S -16gb - Gold For Sale / Nokia Lumia 630 With Crack Going For Cheap At 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.