Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja (6891 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Come In If You Need Garri to Lagos and Abuja / You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by TokyoBulls(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Do you own a 2008 (or newer) car in good working condition in Lagos or Abuja and are looking to earn up to N100,000 per week by putting your car on Uber platform? The same car that currently gulps your money and is easily taunted as a liability can become an asset. You can drive the car yourself, hire your own driver or use one of our hired well trained and professional drivers.

Are you a current driver with a valid driver’s license, Lagos State Driver’s Institute license, excellent customer service and a good knowledge of Lagos and/or Abuja? Are you currently employed but possess these qualities and want to earn more? You can earn up to N120,000 monthly by becoming one of our private Uber drivers. Great thing is you decide your working conditions.

Interested persons can send emails to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com. Kindly share broadly. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by larion: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Why don't you have a business email, I am sorry, I am interested but don't do yahoo or gmail for business. I will never try it.

I know Uber and the credibility behind it but I need a genuine link between you and Uber as those mails are no no for me.

The last option of using one of your paid drivers appeals to me, meaning I will give you my keys and you do your professional management however once again, I won't send to a gmail or yahoo for business but I still think we can do business.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by TokyoBulls(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
larion:
Why don't you have a business email, I am sorry, I am interested but don't do yahoo or gmail for business. I will never try it.

I know Uber and the credibility behind it but I need a genuine link between you and Uber as those mails are no no for me.

The last option of using one of your paid drivers appeals to me, meaning I will give you my keys and you do your professional management however once again, I won't send to a gmail or yahoo for business but I still think we can do business.

Thanks for your post. We know and understand your concerns and will address them now. First, we do not work for or represent Uber Lagos or Uber Abuja. We are a public liability company with all necessary documentations. We are a business and currently have business interests in Uber and are scaling up significantly from 2016 so are looking for more cars in our fleet. We do not have a registered business mail yet and apologize for this.

Second, you can talk to Uber directly as a partner and have your car with them, track your car with your own driver. This is possible and encouraged. Third, we gave 3 options concerning drivers. You can drive the car yourself, you can employ a driver yourself and we can give you a trained driver. We have partners at Uber who double as drivers and Uber does not have any issues with this.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
it's just, your title says Uber... now I hear you're not really Uber... doesn't sound right.

Again if you're a business on the scale u describe, you should have a website. And if u do have a website, it doesn't take anything to add an official email address.

sorry but again, doesn't sound right.
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Question though, is the business opp restricted to Abuja and Lagos residents? are people outside the 2 states encouraged to join and maybe go with the third option?
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by TokyoBulls(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
delivite:
Question though, is the business opp restricted to Abuja and Lagos residents? are people outside the 2 states encouraged to join and maybe go with the third option?

People in other states can join but Uber is currently in only Lagos and Abuja so the cars can only be registered in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by TokyoBulls(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
vaniesexy:
yea, mlm is d business of the 21st century , add me if you want to join
my mlm team. Reasons to join me. my mlm is a one time lifetime
registration. no hawking of products. 100 % return on investment in a
month. offer online and offline training to members and many more .if
you want to join my team call or watapp +2348037377258. only serious
pipl who want to join my team should contact me.

This is NOT an MLM. This is a cab/taxi service. Thanks
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Kayharry(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Don't they have phone number so we can call them directly
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by MPVGoddess: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
can i use a mercedes benz sedan s-class or c-class for uber in nigeria if it meets those criteria?
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Horus(m): 1:46am On May 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZwFURYksw

[size=14pt]Uber is changing life in Nigeria[/size]

Few things affect life in Lagos like traffic, but Ebi Atawodi, Uber's General Manager in Nigeria, thinks the app is making a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Brando1(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
@TokyoBulls i sent you an email, kindly reply please. mayowaby2k2@gmail.com

TokyoBulls:
Do you own a 2008 (or newer) car in good working condition in Lagos or Abuja and are looking to earn up to N100,000 per week by putting your car on Uber platform? The same car that currently gulps your money and is easily taunted as a liability can become an asset. You can drive the car yourself, hire your own driver or use one of our hired well trained and professional drivers.

Are you a current driver with a valid driver’s license, Lagos State Driver’s Institute license, excellent customer service and a good knowledge of Lagos and/or Abuja? Are you currently employed but possess these qualities and want to earn more? You can earn up to N120,000 monthly by becoming one of our private Uber drivers. Great thing is you decide your working conditions.

Interested persons can send emails to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com. Kindly share broadly. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dear Uber Partner,
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is urgently available for driving in Abuja.

If you have registered your car on Uber platform and you need a qualified Uber Driver in Abuja.

Call 08023907110 today.
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by babzyluv(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello Tokyo bulls,

I sent you an email but you are yet to respond.

Thanks.

larion:

Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello.

Good day. @TokyoBulls

I sent you an email from ij.....@n....p.com yesterday.

Kindly respond please.

Thank you
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by phlopholly: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
sent a mail to you, kindly respond. from f-l-r-n-@yahoo
thank you
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by SuperSolon(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
larion:

Hello Larion! Good day sir, please I would like to connect with you for a discussion on the above topic. thanks sir.
you can reach me on 07068507889
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Konquest: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2017

"Uber is changing life in Nigeria"

Few things affect life in Lagos like traffic, but Ebi Atawodi, Uber's General Manager in Nigeria, thinks the app is making a difference.[/quote]
Re: Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja by Konquest: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Konquest:

"Uber is changing life in Nigeria"

Few things affect life in Lagos like traffic, but Ebi Atawodi, Uber's General Manager in Nigeria, thinks the app is making a difference.

(1) (Reply)

Which Government Agency Is Responsible For Vehicle Adverts Licencing? / Help! Remita Refund / CBN Governor And Director Of Curreny And Operations Signatures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.