Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Do You Expect To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Expect To Get? (748 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? / How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Expect To Get? by paparazii(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2009
If you love someone out of pity, That is considering the fact that he/she loves you and in other not to make

the fellow feel jilted you decided to get down with her.

Whats gonna be the result of this kind of relationship?

Opinions pls.
Re: What Do You Expect To Get? by bblacky(f): 4:39pm On May 29, 2009
nothin done out of pity will last.marryng or dating someone dats loves u out of shere pity? such relationship will not last.
Re: What Do You Expect To Get? by dae(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2009
Yup, its not gonna last. u gonna keep on pitying d person, no feelings involved.
Kinda weird. I wonder how some people do it.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl Friend / How Do I Tell Her How Much I Love Her? / Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.