Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting (4581 Views)

Poll: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Meet At Party Dancing/Fighting

Yeah! I Would: 61% (30 votes)
Nope! I Wont: 38% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Phemour: 4:46pm On May 29, 2009
Men

She looks gorgious, She's chaming, She looks humble but you meet her at party dancing yahoozee, Would You Marry Her?

Gurls

He's Handsome, He's Caring, He's said he would die if he doesn't marry you but you unexpectedly met him in your friend's birthday party fighting, drinking, smoking. Would You Marry Him?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2009
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by ifyalways(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2009
Phemour:

Men

She looks gorgious, She's chaming, She looks humble but you meet her at party dancing yahoozee, Would You Marry Her?

Gurls

He's Handsome, He's Caring, He's said he would die if he doesn't marry you but you unexpectedly met him in your friend's birthday party fighting, drinking, smoking. Would You Marry Him?

he looks this,looks that. . . .do peeps marry based on looks alone ?
Assuming,u met a lady in a brothel,what did u go to do there Preach or teach
i wont judge anyone based on where i met her/him. . .if its such a terrible place to be,i guess i shld not be there and if am there then am as bad/horrible as they are.
No throwing stones.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Sissy3(f): 11:58pm On May 29, 2009
no i wouldnt
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by JustGood(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2009
chaircover:

The same question in a different scenario

Will you marry someone you met in church without looking at the full picture just becauser you met him/her in church?

Yes I could. . . after dating her for a while and understanding what kind of person she is
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 01, 2009
er . . .why should a person who meets you at a party be interested in a long term relationship with you?

topic reflects the sort of dubious holier than thou that nigerians are great at

pray tell, what exactly is one doing at the party where he/she met the er prodigal?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by JustGood(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2009
why should anyone like to marry a violent person?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by babaogun(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2009
Do you think everyone that you meet in church is holy?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by DisGuy: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2009
no be person?

whilst fighting he probably saw you sneaking a bottle of juice into your oversized handbag too!

dont judge a book byt its cover! are people that go to parties not human being?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by toosoon(m): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2009
YES, even if she is fighting naked, grin grin grin. pls don't ask me why?
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2009
Phemour:

Men

Gurls

Whats wrong with a girl partying or clubbing?
Oh. . . . I forgot, most girls who club in nigeria are usually prostitutes.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by ewasco(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
it depend on wat she is fighting about,well all have that rage inside us and we just wat to let it out that moment or we get sick if we don't
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by FBS: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
and what is the big deal? why not.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by alex406(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
I dont think relationship should be determined by such location,its all about meeting the right person at the right time,what if you met your wife in prison where both of you went as a result of false guilty or somethin?

So it really has to do with the fact of gathering love and happiness.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by ow11(m): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2009
I don't see any problem with two party animals getting hitched!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Some weird question.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by wanville(m): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Kelvinj(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2009
Itz kinda hard 2 say bt evrytin depends. I 1ce had a friend dat met his dreamgirl in d club we all went 2geda nd ar still kickn now 4 lyk 3yrs. So if d gurl is cool nd d type of person dat suits me then 'kini big deal'
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by AmAlone: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2009
Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Meet At Party Dancing/Fighting

[ ]  Yeah! I Would
[ ]Nope! I Wont            View results

Man, You Are Crazy!!!

Listern to yourself!

So you mean I go to a party, see a gurl dancing. And you are asking me if I would marry her!
We are not into a relationship.
We are not friends.
We are not ex.
NOTHING!  grin grin grin grin grin

Phemour:

Men

Now you tell me.
Will you marry a gurl you met in school reading, church praying, House cooking, Road walking, Lagos selling, Nigeria visiting, London on Holiday. . . ?  grin grin grin Men, you're kwezy! grin grin grin

My friend Personality is what Matters!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by ironrod(f): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2009
a relationship can never be compulsorily based on location of meeting, i mean what if you were already dating and the two scenarios happened? you wud dump who it is cause she gave in to her love for music or because he was human enough to get angry? i wonder why posters like this need thousands of replies to make them ask smarter questions!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Phemour: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
Man, You Are Crazy!!!

Listern to yourself!

So you mean I go to a party, see a gurl dancing. And you are asking me if I would marry her!
We are not into a relationship.
We are not friends.
We are not ex.
NOTHING!
embarassed Why cant you use your intellect.

Wont you see a girl/Guy before proposing? there are various places to meet a girl/Guy.

So, understand me and stop abusing  angry
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by AmAlone: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
Phemour:

embarassed Why cant you use you intellect.

Wont you see a girl/Guy before proposing? there are various places to meet a girl/Guy.

So understand me and stop abusing angry

The question was so dump!
I understood you right from the very start
But you've got to be specific!
I REPEAT YOU CAN NOT TAKE YOUR FRIEND TO A PARTY, SPOT A GIRL DANCING AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD MARRY HER! damn! how ridiculous undecided undecided undecided

And Like I quoted ealier,
PERSONALITY IS WHAT MATTERS!

And I repeat, listern to yourself; Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very dumb question grin grin grin
BE SPECIFIC grin grin grin grin grin

Funny Young Boy. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by platinumnk(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
Am Alone:

The question was so dump!
I understood you right from the very start
But you've got to be specific!
I REPEAT YOU CAN NOT TAKE YOUR FRIEND TO A PARTY, SPOT A GIRL DANCING AND ASK HIM IF HE WOULD MARRY HER! damn! how ridiculous undecided undecided undecided

And Like I quoted ealier,
PERSONALITY IS WHAT MATTERS!

And I repeat, listern to yourself; Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very dumb question grin grin grin
BE SPECIFIC grin grin grin grin grin

Funny Young Boy. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol ur right!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
The question is flawed it states nothing of knowing the person except deciding the notion of marriage based on appearance alone.sorry to say am alone is right this question is dumb,
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by kayc33(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
sure! why not? if she is good enuff 4me we move to d next level
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by biola44: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
i dont think where u meet someone tells u evry abt d person(not all cases),
@poster: why immediate marriage? i can date such a person, its up 2 me 2 shine my eyes, grin
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by ironrod(f): 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
biola44:

i dont think where u meet someone tells u evry abt d person(not all cases),
@poster: why immediate marriage? i can date such a person, its up 2 me 2 shine my eyes, grin

GBAO!!! case dismissed!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by sweetmum(f): 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2009

if i get to love him after meeting him wherever.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by kshow1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2009
Is the poster trying to say it is only bad people that attends parties ?
pally, it is better you meet your future partner in his/her natural self than going to meet a pretender in an holy place.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by astuto: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
kshow1:

Is the poster trying to say it is only bad people that attends parties ?
pally, it is better you meet your future partner in his/her natural self than going to meet a pretender in an holy place.

Nice entry. Don't be prejudiced in choice of a life partner. Looks can be deceptive.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by init4dmoni(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
yeah ofcourse!!!! dats really a nigerian question mehn
i'd only expect dat from a nigerian(judging you without even talking to you)
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by na2day2(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2009
Phemour:

Men

Gurls

party ke? if i no meet her for mountain of fire fasting 70 days straight, nothing for am ooo  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Competing With Neighbours / Checkout This Adorable Photos Of Sleeping Twins. / Why The Rampant Cases Of Divorce? Married Folks Please Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.