Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66045 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by omoelesa(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
J
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by zendy: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
From one Biafran supporter to another, sorry bro. During our protest, there were no gun shots, I just got away with being teargased. The Nigerian slaves of Lord Lugard will later come in here to call you all sort of names but don't mind them. A slave and someone who is looking for their freedom never see eye to eye. We will suffer from the oppresive Nigerian state before we get our freedom as Biafrans, so keep the faith. Everyday they shoot us, they just show the world how evil the Nigerian entity truly is and justify our quest for freedom all the more.

Godbless Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by cupidhero(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, Who Shot Ya ? Don't call lalasticlala and seun until you explain how it happened. Wish you speedy recovery.
Your post just made me miss someone legendary who died in 1997@Who shot ya
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ignis: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze is taking after Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
How is cut synonymous to shot?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
B.I.G

cupidhero:

Your post just made me miss someone legendary who died in 1997@Who shot ya
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by SmartMugu: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
ericoyewo3742:
How is cut synonymous to shot?
Na one small nail him match while protesting on bare feet. Now him wan blame Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Strawman: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=20pt]You people, please oh! This is a thread made by Andyblaze!! ANDYBLAZE!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lo. This cant be Andy blaze leg.

Are you a cattle rarer or A hunter cos this your leg no be am o, talk less of your bed. Nna im short on words.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
tigerclaws:

Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun Mynd44

See this hypocrite using a provocative handle called 'tigerclaws' appealing to the mods to come and save him.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eledan: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
This,idiot just made me lose my appetite with this ugly leg and dirty bed. Puccckkk!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tigerclaws: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

See this hypocrite using a provocative handle called 'tigerclaws' appealing to the mods to come and save him.... cheesy

Which one be provocative moniker you mean tiger's claw?

don't you know the meaning eshinwajuju abi coolitempa grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by foxzy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ahhhh...next time don't move near them... Ok?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by cupidhero(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
B.I.G

Bullseye man! Miss that nigga like mad.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by adeoladeola(f): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
See the dustbin bed abeg, flat like table tennis bat.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
... i see many loud-mouths running spit all over the place.. this is how the raggards talked shiii when MEND started, when OPC started, when BOKO-Haram started.. they all ran inside their toilets when shii hitthe fan.. grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, Who Shot Ya ? Don't call lalasticlala and seun until you explain how it happened. Wish you speedy recovery.
but u don call them na grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by chaberry(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
People with bad mouth
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by ritababe(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
nikkypearl:
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue

seconded.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
kilokeys:
one question...

Are u a farmer? angry

Sorry two questions

How many girls have agreed to be knacked on that bed?

As I see ur leg and bed.. I think we need BIAFRA cos situation of this country is getting critical

Soap and cream very expensive.. Importation of bedsheet have been banned too..

grin grin You are wicked sha.

OP, kpele... Ndo ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by babadem2much(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na That mattress be graphic no be DAT long leg way u go march bottle.

don't lie about bullet wound oo ok

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze next time I assure u that the bullet would go straight to ur brain since u decide to replace ur brain wit kpomo.#SAYnoToBiafra

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by chrisblack: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
catlova:
Op finally, congrats. Please dnt quit ooo. Fight for your right.

Its just one leg nah cheesy
and die while trying
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sleeknick: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hehehe...werey! Abeg u get bet 9ja code for today game? Abeg send me make I reprint am.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
tigerclaws:

Which one be provocative moniker you mean tiger's claw?

don't you know the meaning eshinwajuju abi coolitempa grin

Coolitempa is a very wonderful lady...trust me......you will be blessed to know her as I am...... cool
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tigerclaws: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s]
Eshinwaju:

Coolitempa is a very wonderful lady...trust me......you will be blessed to know her as I am...... cool
[/s]

Nope coolitempa is a she-male grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
like seriously.......he's leg longer than dangote cement grin

No wonder the shooter targeted he's foot shocked him know say e nogo miss.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

Nope coolitempa is a she-male grin

Sango shut your dirty mouth to insult her like that...... angry
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tigerclaws: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Sango shut my dirty mouth to insult her like that...... angry

she is a she-male cheesy
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by akoraye(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na your mattress dirty like this? na wa ooooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Only Nigerian Who Would Not Be Forgotten By Nigerians / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.