Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (69560 Views)

8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's said that guys are normally fascinated by the looks of ladies ranging from bosom to butt, but when they discover that a lady is deficient in these endowment, their interest and chase for her depreciates.

Below are the ways guy frustrate the life of such ladies;

1. They ridicule her in public

The moment guys discover that a lady possess small bosom and butt especially when she says NO to their love proposal, they will say... "she no kuku get yansh before", "men don press piano tire 4 her body". cheesy

2. They complain bitterly about "nothing to grab" during fore play

Most time guys complain bitterly that there is no fun when having rendezvous with small endowed ladies unlike the elaborate ones. They further emphasize that there is no "pillow" to grab and lean on.

3. They find unnecessary excuse to break up with her

Because they are tired of not getting maximum satisfaction during their relationship, they will give ridiculous excuses like condemning her to be a slut, tag her a gold digger and other things in order to break up with her. You must have seen some ladies opening threads complaining that their boyfriends want them to go for bosom/butt enlargement.

4. They praise big bosom and butt ladies in front of them

Some guys will never cease to amaze me cheesy. In order to offset small butt/bosom ladies, they will heap praise on ladies with big body endowment just to intimidate their counterpart. Infact they make it look like the huge butt/bosom ladies are wife material in front of them. cheesy

5. They discourage their friends from wooing her

The way some guys analyse the shape of ladies body, one will think that they hold PHD in women affairs. That reminds me of when kinglekan came to seek advice from me and tosyne2much that he wants to woo a certain babe, we were like ''kinglekan shey u blind ni, d babe no get front and back ministry na? gringringrin".

6. They stare at other ladies passing by

It's quite funny that some guys will be staring at other ladies "ukwu" cheesy even in the presence of their girlfriend. This is one of the frustrations ladies with small bosoms/butts normally face cheesy

7. They tag them "Tomboy"

I have lost counts of situation where guys tag ladies with small butt/bosom as tomboy. Guys are like; "Me no fit date babe whey e get man body oo". See as she dey waka like man sef sad

8. They ignore their sexual advances

As vague as this may sound, yes it happens. If a lady is deficient of bosoms/butt, and she makes intimacy advances to a guy, the guy will definitely turn her down. This is another frustration dey face.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ooohyes !!! This is the thread where I belong

I know that ladies with small butt/bosoms will storm in anger trying to justify themselves. They will bash the OP. Make una just dey look cheesy

Now let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you like ladies with small bosoms/butt, click SHARE if you like ladies with huge bosoms/butt cool

292 Likes 189 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
They use degrading names on her like peanut,groundnut e.t.c.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
To frustrate means to cause someone to feel upset and annoyed as a result of not being able to change or achieve something.

Going by the definition above, I am of the opinion that a woman who knows her worth and what she carries inside of her, despite not having big boobs or a big ass, would never be able to be frustrated by anyone.

Having big boobs and big asses isn't all there is to a woman. A woman is more than all that. There are more important qualities that make a woman attractive and admirable, and unlike boobs and asses, these qualities never fade away.

Those boobs will dry up like leaves with time, and that ass will turn repulsive as she grows older. But the things that make a woman really attractive, like her personality, her intelligence, how she relates with people and her good character, will always remain with her.

So, no one can frustrate a woman who, even though she doesn't have big boobs and a large ass, she is okay with how she looks, and understands that what she has inside of her, is better than all that superficiality.

176 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fff
cheesycheesycheesy
the struggle is realcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Boys not Men

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
9, They let her foot the bills..be it in a restaurant or a chalet where the kpanshing took place if at all.
10 they rarely call them up..even when they do, it is to request of one favour or the other and gets mad when its not met.
Lol i have one like that i used to despise before, but today she is in europe studying hard and enjoying life and am here shouting lalasticlala!!!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
sheila use to have small bumbum and boobs but still I fell under her spell. I guess it is because of her hips. that girl hips be like Fanta bottle. sad
As a focused guy, I prefer my girls with big boobs I can hold and suck with my two hands and big yansh too!!
I wouldn't wanna be giving her from the back and be nacking bone angry
But shiela used a bad technic to hold me down... Guys should learn from this tactics Ladies with small bumbum and boobs normally use to trap us down. STAY TUNED tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Tips for guys that got buubyless girlfriends:

When alone with her, tell her to take off her shirt, then tell her to do cow girl style for you. Then go under her like a mechanic. The small buuby will be right in ur face, then start pulling them as is you are milking her, pull am hard. angry no mercy.
Nor fear, they won't pull out.

Do this to her morning and night for 3months.
Cossy will congratulate her.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ha.. All these kyn topic sef

I really duno why guys do stare at big butt ladies....

Even there are some ladies in this romance section who confessed to me they do stare at thr fellow ladies bug ass

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by cutieberie1(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
guys and their love 4 big booties,the body will stil get old one day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Brb

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREAST CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
cutieberie1:
same as u ladies like the six packed dude!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Ha.. All these kyn topic sef

I really duno why guys do stare at big butt ladies....

Even there are some ladies in this romance section who confessed to me they do stare at thr fellow ladies bug ass
are you in anyway different?
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MRpii(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Are you a bot? You always amaze me like omotayor and aminat does
tosyne2much:
Fff
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Cutehector(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you in anyway different?
lol why not ask me what physical attributes attract me in a lady wink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
If na buuby, I dey make sure say I press am sotay, the thing go vex shoot out.

Werey gringringrin hahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lol why not ask me what physical attributes attract me in a lady wink
it not too late to ask.

Tell mewink
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRpii:
Are you a bot? You always amaze me like omotayor and aminat does
that guy must be using 3g network.

I open the topic when there was only one view just to surmit and see toseyn postcheesy.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
cutieberie1:

But the body is young now. Let's enjoy it while it lasts tongue

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy seriosly i dont pray for big breast!!chaii d thing go sag sotey,wristbangle u go fear!!especially after given birth.
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by ggrin(f): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mocheda cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by cutieberie1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
same as u ladies like the six packed dude!
six packed dude is not a necessity to me

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by Aminat508(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by fartkay(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mind u I like ladies on the bold n curve side of life. Eg bold 5 n curve7

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by cutieberie1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
wristbangle:

But the body is young now. Let's enjoy it while it lasts tongue
hehehehe ok o
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by vizkiz: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREASTS CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin

thank God you'v gat them big tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
If the girl is on their bbm, they update their status with this, "HUGGING A GIRL WITH SMALL BREAST CAUSES CHEST PAIN"

grin grin grin grin

O gbelewu oo! Hahahaha

gringringrin
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by wristbangle: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
vizkiz:

thank God you'v gat them big tongue

Hian! Baba how u take know? U don see her true life? When u see her? U touch am? tongue
Re: 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt by MzPecs(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buh sometimes, big boobz na overload! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.