Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) (14726 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
So, there has been a lot of noise on whether or not Nnamdi Kanu should have been arrested, and why he is still being detained. After watching a few of his videos on Youtube, I decided to transcribe some things he said about the Nigerian state, and put them up here. I will put the links to the videos after my post, so if you have enough MB, you can go ahead and watch them yourselves. Tell me if you feel he should have been arrested or not.

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

-Nnamdi Kanu...speaking to a gathering of Igbo people on World Igbo Day in Los Angeles earlier this year.

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

Below are links to the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPQOPEH-0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Abatsam111(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Researcher
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Longeria(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP, what's your point?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Longeria:
OP, what's your point?

I went through your posts, and I understand why you can't see anything wrong with those words from Nnamdi Kanu.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by yemmynoni: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
I know @MBuhari will not leave this man And all the ipob people Biafra is not feasible... Quote me anywhere

Ka sha ma Dupe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Longeria(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
kay29000:

I went through your posts, and I understand why you can't see anything wrong with those words from Nnamdi Kanu.

That's not answer to my question.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by irynterri(f): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
so much hate in him,dat is d difference between ojukwu and him,ojukwu wanted biafra because of marginalization but this man is because of hate

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by egift(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Longeria:
OP, what's your point?

His point is that the IPOD miscreants are following a madman to Hell and we will wish them safe journey ones they give us the slightest excuse by picking up arms.

Even the great-grand-children of those agitating today will still be Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by egift(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
irynterri:
so much hate in him,dat is d difference between ojukwu and him,ojukwu wanted biafra because of marginalization but this man is because of hate

He wants to become an Emperor of the East by fire-by-force. Shame on those following the madman blindly. Ojukwu will be respect always because he had a valid reason for his actions. But Nnamdi is just an empty chest beating hate monger.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by demielvis: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari-If i lose this election the blood of baboons and monkeys will waste.
He lost and 2011 was crowned boko haram year.
El rufai-Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Femolacaster(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dont mind that lunatics and his almajiri followers. He once said that anytime he his arrested, his almajiris should start destroying everything io the zoo. Onye ara!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by sweetguy26: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Those are the type of comments that attract a typical Nigerian. Thats why he made them.

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish... Is that all you can dig out?
Nnamdi KANU didn't start the so called hate messages and he won't end it.

Free KANU

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Ikengawo: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
aasog1:

Interesting observation. You wish death on Nigerians. I hope you are aware that also includes all your Ibo brothers, fathers, mothers and sisters with children who arent interested in Biafra as well.

What is your thought on Biafrans getting killed by the Nigerian army for peacefully protesting in PH, Aba and Onitsha?

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by dammytosh: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Enough Evidence to charge him for Treason.

speech without any ideology apart from cocain and violence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Longeria(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
[[s] quote author=egift post=40657094]

His point is that the IPOD miscreants are following a madman to Hell and we will wish them safe journey ones they give us the slightest excuse by picking up arms.

Even the great-grand-children of those agitating today will still be Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria![/quote] [/s]

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by kay29000(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
The funny thing about the Nnamdi Kanu guy is that he is always telling the world that Hausa Fulani are living off Biafra Oil and Gas and that that has to stop. But the last time I checked, the majority of the oil is found in Niger Delta, and I don't think Niger Delta are interested in aligning with igbo people for Biafra.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by porshuch: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
NNAMDI KANU HAS A RECORD OF PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEM BEFORE, IS A PITY THAT SOME JOBLESS YOUTHS ARE FOLLOWING HIM. NNAMDI BU ONYE ARA. MADMAN.

EVEN THE IGBO CONGRESS LOS ANGELES, TOLD HIM TO COUNT THEM OUT OF HIS SO CALLED WAR.

IN FACT NNAMDI BU AKPA AMU. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=16pt]I can only be truly happy the day I see every single Yoruba Man, Woman and Child dead[/size]
-Nnamdi Kanu

These are words coming from the hero of Aba and Onitsha thugs.
Na waa!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP take ur findings and shove it up ur rear, Buhari said worse and even carried out his threat and he was awarded with the post of the president of the country, Nnamdi Kanu said it but never followed it up with action so whatever u wrote there is irrelevant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=13pt]Yoruba Women are naturally loose, that is why they wear one piece wrappers. These useless Yoruba women come to Yenagoa Main market to buy fish, and I hate these Ijaw people who associate with them.[/size]
-Nnamdi Kanu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by scholes0(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=16pt]We don't want any Yoruba churches in Igboland. Tear down their posters, raid their places of worship, the day Kumuyi or Adeboye visits Aba, I will personally make sure he ends up dead[/size]
-Nnamdi Kanu

Words from the leader of biafran movement.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Keegan: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
kay29000:

Thanks, that is their trademark, don't be surprised.

9 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by annayawchee: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
war is a necessary evil that must be avoided...... Even my yoruba bros, dnt think U will be safe wen it begins
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by DIVINE78: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Longeria:
OP, what's your point?
That you see reason why that kanu should rot in jail.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / "Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.