Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Etisalat New Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat New Data Plan (13937 Views)

Etisalat’s New Logo (9mobile) A Ripoff Of US Apparel Logo? / The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / Glo New Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat New Data Plan by Oyetboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Etisalat has officially made the 1gb for 1k plan available for everyone... for those who haven't been able to use the plan... just dial *929*9# and subscribe to the plan. validity period is thirty days

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by khattab008: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oyetboy:
Etisalat has officially made the 1gb for 1k plan available for everyone... for those who haven't been able to use the plan... just dial *929*9# and subscribe to the plan. validity period is thirty days

Received the message too, will try it out soon, hopefully it does not select sims.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
khattab008:

Received the message too, will try it out soon, hopefully it does not select sims.
All etisalat sims are qualified. Come to think of it, this is December yet Ntel hasn't launched their network yet, what is happening
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by ewizard1: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
I dumped them for GLO's - extra 200mb (1224MB) no be beans ooo. Maybe if Etisalat makes their 1225MB, i fit dump GLO for them. grin

18 Likes

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by SkyRider1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Code for the glo pls

1 Like

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by khattab008: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
asuustrike2009:

All etisalat sims are qualified. Come to think of it, this is December yet Ntel hasn't launched their network yet, what is happening

Nice one from etisalat.

Ntel dont seem to be ready yet, probably they will launch next year.
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by ThundrCork(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
Glo is the most data friendly network out there,i always sub 8k for 24GB
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by fidek(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
ewizard1:
I dumped them for GLO's - extra 200mb (1224MB) no be beans ooo. Maybe if Etisalat makes their 1225MB, i fit dump GLO for them. grin
code for glo
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by mayorchelsea(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
fidek:
code for glo
just dial *777# and choose a plan of your choice

1 Like

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by moski5(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oyetboy:

I'm a reseller I sell cheaper n in small bundles too
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by CharleyCharley: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice. smiley
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
SkyRider1:
Code for the glo pls
text 53 to 127
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Sard(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
If this is true, I am porting back to etisalat niyen... Tired of this airtel 3gig that hardly lasts as much as 1gig should.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by ewizard1: 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
fidek:
code for glo
Text 53 to 127
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by peterjero(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
So painful I'm seeing this now I just subscribed 500mb for 1k this evening.
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
This is good news for those that chat and browse alone.
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Andyblaze: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Ademolag(m): 12:49am On Dec 04, 2015
ETIMUMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!visit pages77. to get served
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by ehissi(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Oyetboy:

Sorry Oooh!! But I just called etisalat customer care and they said that this does service code that you just described does not exist! Please what is your source!!!
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by Oyetboy(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2015
ehissi:

Sorry Oooh!! But I just called etisalat customer care and they said that this does service code that you just described does not exist! Please what is your source!!!
just dial the code... most of those customer care rep knows nothing... I subscribed for three peeps yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by heykims(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Glo is the most data friendly network out there,i always sub 8k for 24GB
..valid for at least 6 months right?
else...
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by bettercreature(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2015
heykims:

..valid for at least 6 months right?
else...
valid for one month
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by dominique(f): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2015
peterjero:
So painful I'm seeing this now I just subscribed 500mb for 1k this evening.

That plan makes no sense whatsoever. Why do a 260mb plan when you can get almost 10 times as much for just twice the amount. Maybe its because you have the double your data offer on your line sha, me i no get. The moment the 2gb for 2k got launched, I dumped the 260mb for 1k for good. No matter how broke I am, I still manage to squeeze the extra 1k to do the new subscription.

It's good that they're now allowing all the lines to be eligible for it. Still they need to review the data prices, still on the high side.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by peterjero(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2015
dominique:

That plan makes no sense whatsoever. Why do a 260mb plan when you can get almost 10 times as much for just twice the amount. Maybe its because you have the double your data offer on your line sha, me i no get. The moment the 2gb for 2k got launched, I dumped the 260mb for 1k for good. No matter how broke I am, I still manage to squeeze the extra 1k to do the new subscription.

It's good that they're now allowing all the lines to be eligible for it. Still they need to review the data prices, still on the high side.
Thanks man, why I sometimes do that is because I have mtn, glo and Etisalat and I always travel so the one with the best network wins my subscription at every location I am and Etisalat happens to have the best where I am.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by timbros(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm... Good move from Etisalat.

Now I can join wifey to enjoy what she has been enjoying. Her sim allows 1gb for 1k while mine isn't eligible. Now I will see if mine will work.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying Airtel time based subscription. I was able to download files of over 2gb with #200 last night.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by moski5(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2015
I sell 1gig for N950
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by revolt(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2015
asuustrike2009:

how will it work wen the technocrats there are chosen and employed based on fed xter and quota systems. It'll nvr be able to compete with the private ones joor.
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by jrerico1(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Oyetboy:
pls is it applicable with modern
Re: Etisalat New Data Plan by jrerico1(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2015
Oyetboy:
bro any idea if this works on modern??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Frequently Used App On Your Phone? / Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / Top 10 Reasons Why We Love Tecno Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.