Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Beware Of Fraudulent Clearing Agents !!! Get Tips Before Getting Involve. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of Fraudulent Clearing Agents !!! Get Tips Before Getting Involve. (1053 Views)

Cotonou Clearing Agents Needed / Clearing Agents..pls How Much To Clear This 2009 Yamaha FZ6R sport Bike? Pics / Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudulent Clearing Agents !!! Get Tips Before Getting Involve. by mrbanji(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
[b]Season's Greetings nairalanders and guest, i just want to bring to your notice, to becareful with the clearing agent that handle your consignment. [/b]

Note:- It is better you make all receipted payment your self, if the agent is new to you or you dont trust him much.

[b]I witness a couple of delusional cajole by some evasive clearing agent luring a couple of nairalander (according to them active member) and some non. I have been involve in different issues over the past months and 3 in November, i gave advise over the phone to many and only in November i had to be involve in 2 physically, 1 just to put light to the shady talk by the teams involve and the 2nd i took up the task. though its not in the ethic of my profession to physically be involve in another company's duty, but the agent wasn't available to complete the job giving to him, he left all document with the consignee and couldn't be seen after then, so i had to help in the completion of the consignment clearing.
And according to what i notice by these importers, was that they left their known clearing agent for a cheaper clearing cost offered by these delusional agents, and after then they wont be able to explain to their uninformed agent and they had to called me starting by enquiry and after a while open up. And what i notice from those agent involve was that some were delusional from the begining and some weren't things when wrong and due to the insurficient fund they collected they wont be able to execute the task given.
My best regard[/b]
Re: Beware Of Fraudulent Clearing Agents !!! Get Tips Before Getting Involve. by mrbanji(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders and Guests ; you need to ask your agent amount of time needed to clear your consignment, if it persist you need to get involve.
Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Special Car Discount @ Www.largemanmotors..com / Volvo PTT With Vocom 88890300 Interface, How It Works / (duke)honda Accord Babyboy For 430k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.