Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (33365 Views)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Been awake since 3am....trying to figure this out. Throwing it here might give me an answer to my disturbing questions. I hope the topic catches attention because I really need to read other people's opinion on this.

I'm 29 of age. I have a 41 years old guy whom I've introduce to my relatives and I've also met his.

We've been seriously dating for the past 5 to 6 months and within that period, every time we have a slight misunderstanding, he deletes me from social media starting from BBM to Whatsap then to FBK.! So whenever we settles, he begs me to re-add him.

This is the 5th time he is deleting me again and this has started giving me concern.

And I've started thinking that he's not right for me! Then what if I end up marrying him, any issues that comes up or we have slight misunderstanding, will he send me out of the house

Please, guys, is this how your react to your woman? And why do you do that?

Ladies, have you ever experienced issues like this and how did u cope?

I'm confuse and I don't understand why an adult will be thinking or behalving like a kid!

Just want to be sure that it's a normal and general reaction guys exhibits when they are not happy at their woman otherwise, I will just be on my own. Because my common sense is telling me to run away from him!

Please, don't just view, kindly type in your opinion. I will appreciate them!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Wizzz: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2015
No offense but why 41 year old man go dey do like this?

And try and sleep, it's 5am now sad

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 5:14am On Dec 04, 2015
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Pheals(f): 5:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Sorry 41 or 14 yrs U made a typographical error there

If U marry that baby boy, he will delete U from home when mad

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Rival(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2015
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by seyiofficial(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Babe stepup oh,dat ur guy f 41 is behaving lik 15

7 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by mrdu(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".
she ws busy plying hard to get . Nw d chip gals are haply married.:-D

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2015
To keep it simple, he is a fair weather friend.

Prov 17:17 states: “A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress .”

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by calddon(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2015
fortywanyears old, oboy im get old body but e be like say na new engine(14yr old brain) im get.
that means anytime you quarrel with him when married he will sleep outside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Thank you.

Greekgoddess:
My dear u don't need any advise from us

U already know what to do

Nd dis time around make sure you don't add wen he begs u to, his attitude is too childish

U r a grown WOMAN

U need a MAN in ur LIFE, not a BOY

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2015
Nope....my upbringing didn't allow me to mingle much! And d little time I had was to concentrate on Education I didn't want to disappoint myself and other family members!

If you are the only girl among 5 boys, you will understand what I mean!

Thanks though for the insult.

mrdu:
she ws busy plying hard to get . Nw d chip gals are haply married.:-D

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by olumide81(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2015
God bless you.

IsaacBuchi:
To keep it simple, he is a fair weather friend.

Prov 17:17 states: “A true companion is loving all the time, and is a brother that is born for when there is distress .”

6 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Then use ur common sense...
Plzzz he is 41 but acting up like 14...if u have an arguments with petty things & he drives himself like crazy, girl pick up ur shoes and run...
Any ladies don't deserved this kind of lousy attitude from men who's acting up like a young lad,they feel like they're important...plz don't give a fvck adding him up again...

"What goes around, comes back around"

6 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Highcuerayte: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Well, this does not, in any way and at any rate,call for public opinions but since you opined i guess then i might just give my own opinion which, might be unacceptable or acceptable. Nevertheless, i am still going to give it anyway, knowing you are still going to do what you are going to do.

First of all i must say you have a nice story up there and analyzing it I found out you made some erroneous and highly egregious mistakes,which compounded has led to this fortunate rather unfortunate series of undeserved puerility. Which considered, according to you is pestilential and pernicious, most of all,highly disturbing.

Without much prevarication, i submit that you quit for your own peace. If you don't quit, maybe then, one day, you will have the honour of having your life quit by your marriage.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 04, 2015
I believe social Media like BBM and whatsap is part of our daily communication gadgets.

It's easier and cheaper to communicate with somebody that placing a call. On most cases, I hardly have time to pick called especially when I'm at work.

But deleting me even when I already told him that it's childish! Haba nah!

olumide81:
My dear i dont expect you to judge a man by his social media actions, social media gives us the opportunity to create a different personality entirely from who we originally are, having said that, why not have a relationship free of social media with him for a while put up a real fight and see how he reacts in the real sense and not a data based reaction.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks sis.

KashyBaby:
Then use ur common sense...
Plzzz he is 41 but acting up like 14...if u have an arguments with petty things & he drives himself like crazy, girl pick up ur shoes and run...
Any ladies don't deserved this kind of lousy attitude from men who's acting up like a young lad,they feel like they're important...plz don't give a fvck adding him up again...

"What goes around, comes back around"

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol....its normal! Because we still trying to know each other!

Rival:
You've quarelled 5 times in 5 months? What kind of relationship is that?

8 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Was busy with more important things than dating guys.

Like setting up myself first! undecided

quote author=EZEIGBO1OFIMO post=40668039]What were you doing between age 20-29 ; don't give me that sh*t that "you were waiting for the right guy".[/quote]

7 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

17 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by hereiam: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2015
olumide81:

nice one
i concur.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always do dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i made hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by olumide81(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I believe social Media like BBM and whatsap is part of our daily communication gadgets.

It's easier and cheaper to communicate with somebody that placing a call. On most cases, I hardly have time to pick called especially when I'm at work.

But deleting me even when I already told him that it's childish! Haba nah!

my dear u just mention the +ves, men tend to have little control over our jealousy pattern, what are the major causes of d issues u had with him? Are they social media related? U could design a pattern that would put social media in exemption in your relationship, before making this conclusion u should get to know his basics outside social media, does he reject food and gifts when angry? Does he keep malice when u are not in good times with him? If all this are +ve then i may agree to the assumption that he is 'childish'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Aroboi(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Dnt add him again on any social media platform..thn watch his behviour in the real world..cos u won't marry on social media.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by wristbangle: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Your boyfriend who happens to be 41years as a mental faculty of a 3yrs old boy. Maturity is not age at all.

I don't need to tell u that u are dating a boy who is precipitated with anger issues, immaturity acts and also not fully ready to lead you down the isle.

If you know what's best for you, kindly leave the relationship for good and don't think you will not find someone better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeye guys everywhere!!!My dear dat is d sign of end time relationship grin Ask him y he always did dat!!My guy once did dat to me and he suffer for it cos till now i refused to accept him on bbm,we only chat on watsapp&viber cos i dont need to accept his request bf unblocking me on those ones.I asked him y he try dat shiit with me ,he told me i make hm mad!! cheesy and i told him we r done on bbm,make he no send me request again cos i wont accept!!
I love this.
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by olumide81(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2015
hereiam:

nice one i concur.
oshe jare!

1 Like

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by obiorathesubtle: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2015
You're dating a 41year old baby!

Move to someone else

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by kilokeys(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2015
If u marry this dude...

He might delete two of ur teeth with a dirty slap when u have issues..

Unfortunately.. It cannot be replaced with teeth request on facebook

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2015
Nope......it has never been a cause for our issues! We just have d normal issues like things to buy n not, little lies n attitudes.

olumide81:
my dear u just mention the +ves, men tend to have little control over our jealousy pattern, what are the major causes of d issues u had with him? Are they social media related? U could design a pattern that would put social media in exemption in your relationship, before making this conclusion u should get to know his basics outside social media, does he reject food and gifts when angry? Does he keep malice when u are not in good times with him? If all this are +ve then i may agree to the assumption that he is 'childish'
Re: He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! by mrking3(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2015
If he tried it once, I would say its a normal phenomenon with most guys and I was once guilty of this childish attitude. I did that just to show the height of my annoyance and to see if she would show Remorse! But my dear, at the end I ended up pleading for a RE - ADD. Lols! Eversince then, we've had countless miss understanding but such issues never came up!! Your own case is quite different here hence he does that frequently! My candid advice is Don't Re Add or Accept Him anymore most men prefers to learn the hard way! If he can't get Rid of this childish attitude at this stage of your Relationship, what becomes of you when you get married? That's he kicks you out each time you have minor misunderstanding? That's the implication!! I don't get why a man Twice your Age should be acting this way? Probably that's the more reason he's unfurtunately still single at 41! Coz not too many ladies would tolerate his kind of attitude. Age indeed isn't maturity!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Am In Love With An Older Lady / She Is Rejecting My Advances, Yet Wants To Know Everything About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.