Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (6798 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 04, 2015
r
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by sonofthunder: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
I think a mod has to verify this first or what's the procedure? lalasticlala come do work

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 04, 2015
s
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2015
[ate.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by PresVA: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2015
It's well.. cry

Create a thread in the family section. ..
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
PresVA:
It's well.. cry

Create a thread in the family section. ..
will do that soonest please let your widows might is appreciated too.thanks
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Whose account details are put up there, the victim in pictures or the poster of the thread? The names and location (Yobe) do not match really please.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:
Whose account details are put up there, the victim in pictures or the poster of the thread? The names and location (Yobe) do not match really please.

The victims aunty account number and phone number are the ones there please
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:
The victim had the accident in Damaturu(Yobe state) But his case could not be handled to was referred to Borno State
All pictures and more are above.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
udedefaith:

The victim had the accident in Damaturu(Yobe state) But his case could not be handled to was referred to Borno State
All pictures and more are above.

The account is not correct
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
arbitrage:

The account is not correct

sorry for the error its corrected now we decided to use his aunty account details that is taking care of him in the hospital in Borno state now to recieve all donations,
Sir Arbitrage .
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Dear nairalanders please help save a soul.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by MrCyril(m): 5:02am On Dec 05, 2015
udedefaith:
Hello great NAIRALANDERS sorry for calling on you at this time, but its NEEDED URGENTLY please help save a fellow nairalander and brother he needs about 1Million naira for hospital bills and surgery Attached are pictures. All donations made would be updated here.

Things needed to be done include;
1.Suture of the flesh on the front right lobe of his head
2.Compound fracture of right hand with multiple lasrations and wounds
3.Skin grafting on the right hand to cover a deep cut.
4.Treating of the left hand and fingers from minor brusises and cuts.

copy:
cc;
seun, elantraceey, Aminat508 , baibijay , IbnSultaan , tutucious,
Ahmed4002 , herald9 , Idowuogbo , BreezyRita , aaronson ,
mastercee , marcjoe , marieolae , initialize,
Cherlene, ymodulus, sameer1212,
flokii, tosyne2much, asumo12, isacolukay, midehi2, lalasticlala, Dominique, Airmark, fynestboi, Medallion,
DONSMITH123, Teeboy22, tosyne2much, Callimo, billyonaire,
Callimo
2sexy
anonymus1X1
neyostica
aanumama
ijebabe
Smartdoy
yinkalink
Remii
dimco
hollas2jnr
nurexfutmx
Safarigirl
rubi96
Ishilove,
2sd
Sile12
masterpiecer
Larrylarex
Killz1
willsman
A click on the share button will also go a long way thanks
PLEASE WHATEVER DONATION IS NOT TOO SMALL GOD WILL KEEP,GUIDE AND BLESS US ALL.AMEN

Please I have collected the Aunty of the patient account number and this should be used for your donations.

Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Account number;
Type;Savings Account
God blesss

ANY DONATIONS MADE SHOULD PLEASE BE INDICATED ON THIS FORUM PLEASE.

PHONE NUMBER OF PATIENT:07081503199

pictures Below:
we are offering 15% discount from now till February ending on all treatments. Contact me on 08032765549. That's my own contribution

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2015
udedefaith:

sorry for the error its corrected now we decided to use his aunty account details that is taking care of him in the hospital in Borno state now to recieve all donations,
Sir Arbitrage .

Try again.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Try again.

Please I have collected the Aunty of the patient account number and this should be used for your donations.
Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Account number;2069061981
Type;Savings Account
God blesss
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 05, 2015
please read and dont ignore.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2015
please read and don't ignore please please
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
udedefaith:
please read and don't ignore please please

Since you said the victim is a Nairalander too, help us find out if he (you earlier called him Aritefe Henry Emmanuel) is different from the popular Awaritefe Emmanuel that has been terrorising Nairaland with uncountable scams. See threads qoutes below or search his names on Nairaland and you will be bewildered.

AbuMikey:
His 'brother's' Nairaland username is Yankybabyface grin
Yankybabyface's name on Nigerian_bestforum.com_ is Yanky77 wink
He's from Okpe, Delta state. cheesy
His mobile number is/used to be 07035420445 and email is babyyanky69@yahoo(dot)com.

Find his picture attached to this post, the first picture actually, and oh, before I forget his name is Agwaritefe Ogheneovo Lucky. (So uNlucky) sad

The Scammer as we all know is named, Young Emmanuel Agwaritefe.
Some of his alternates monikers are Awatefe and Mlchky cool
One of his scam email is Chrisigwe626@gmail.com shocked
He once scammed someone claiming to be a certain Dr Emmanuel R Jeffrey gringringrin
His mobile numbers include 07067583603 ! 08070412030 ! 08127277096
His Facebook ID is Emma H. Awatefe.
His surname has different spelling variants such as Awaritete ! Awaritefe ! Agwaritefe ! Ahwaritefe

Find his picture attached. The second pix.

If I had a better phone now, I would opened his yansh the more, well, these are what I can get for now.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ohana:
Let me show you another flaw i neglected. These are the acc. Info he sent to me.
Name: emmanuel Awaritefe
acc no. 0000071160
Bank: UBA
Africard name: young Emmanuel... I missed typed the acc no. That i sent to someone that i asked to make payment for me because i'm not chanced to do so myself. The bank reject the acc no. Stating it was incorrect. After i informed him of that, he sent this:
acc no. 0000871168
name: emmanuel Awaritete
bank: UBA
TYPE: VISA AFRICARD
Did you notice something? Look again...anything? Now let me show you: the surname from the first info, AwariteFE and the same at the later info, AwariteTE. Ah ha... The last two letters of his surname is different. Did he make mistake? Now that will mean ASSUMPTION and that is bad for biz. That should've stirred up some question which i failed to ask. Now let go back. Can you write your name with your eyes closed? Hell yes! Chances are he opened a new bank acc with probably a plastic id card and as such, has more than one acc that could've made him mistype his surname. I should've capitalised on this mistake but regret is all history now. I'm only doing this because an image of a good man is on the line, YM. Due to the fact that i can't pay to uba due to it distance from my bank. He sent me this acc. Info with home address because i told him i want to pay via bank transfer and they later demanded for beneficiary home address which he did provide even if i don't know if it is the real address:
acc. No: 2008753410
bank: zenith
name: emmanuel Awaritefe
Address: plot 27, northern foreshore estate, lekki lagos.
This is the acc i made the payments. I will throw more lights on this later.stay tuned...
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Vstuffs:
I know to many the name Awaritefe Emmanuel is not a new thing
www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not

Well this Guy started his scamming business a long time ago,after with he became a disease to the mikkyangel pre-order thread.later he move to justi4jesu thread,then to lagtech thread.
After different complains have be made about him,he decided to use a new way of sending only his account number and bank without including his name
The nairaland tsunami came and go,with all records about this guy gone.
He decided to start in a big way this time around,he created a new nairaland moniker(jesuswithus,trying to use his moniker to get more trust),well more fell for him and started making payment to him for several orders without knowing they are dealing with a scammer.he created a new pre-order thread
www.nairaland.com/1825499/pre-order-items-4rm-etc
with which he was able to use in scamming lot of nairalanders.

For those who care to know
This is his account details

Name of Scammer:Awaritefe Emmanuel
Bank:GTBANK
Account number:0038946926

+447031991999

And I have one last question
For almost 2 years,this guy have been doing this,GTbank have not done any thing to make sure the guy is brought to book
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by arbitrage: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
toluxa1:
There are so many things that were not right with the jesuswithus guy but people just failed to see it somehow. First red flag was his username. In my experience, people that do business with god god attached mostly have a hidden agenda, it happens both online and offline. I dey run from them.

2. The guy listed nearly 30 websites ranging from China to USA to UK to Dubai etc sites. Haba! Only you dey Pre-order from 4,5 countries, you be ghost (isn't he?)?

3. This days once you see a suspicious person warning you of scammers, scam, scamming, there is an increased chance, he/she is a scam himself. They usually want to take the pressure and suspicion away from themselves to others, that's one way to know them.

4. I have forgotten the state he claims to live in the US, whether na Houston or Sandiego.... How can someone who lives in the US, post only a US ROAMING LINE, and tells you text only, no calls. The only number you can call is the UK line. Haba naa... It takes only 2 mins to get a FREE UK line that that diverts to a Nigerian phone number but it is more difficult to get that of US (possible but usually cost money and involves alot of verification).

5.That Lagos address sef na hmmmmmmm, did anybody even bother to check it out? I guess he had a lifespan attached to this scam program and had a "pull out" time.

Moderators should please forward one of this threads to homepage to people can be more at alert and offer to nab this unrepentant scammer.

Two quotes from his thread worthy of note:

May God help us on Nairaland these days, na to dey chew bitter kola before doing business online remain now grin

Since 2012, the guy has been scamming nairalanders
check out his scamming exploits below

www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not

Another one-— www.nairaland.com/1038640/beware-emmanuel-ahwarifete

Another one ------ www.nairaland.com/1839094/beware-gtbank-account-0038946926-owned

And the most silly of them all....... www.nairaland.com/1815186/urgent-assistance-needed

A simple google check should have told you the guy was bad news!
https://www.nairaland.com/1038640/beware-emmanuel-ahwarifete

https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not/1

https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not

We help you buy anything you want to get from EBay, craigslist, Amazon, Aliexpress etc. which we have been doing this for a while now. If you want to buy any item from USA, UK, DUBIA OR CHINA feel free to drop you links or item number and request for its cost down to Nigeria here on this thread. We have an office and representative in Lagos, Nigeria, and we give 24/7 customer support. Thank you.

SITES WE CAN BUY FROM ON YOUR BEHALF;
www.Ebay.com
www.Liquadation.com
www.Craiglist.com
www.Amazon.com
www.Aliexpress.com
www.Alibaba.com
www.Dhgate.com
www.Taobao.com
www.Madeinchina.com
www.Chinavasion.com
www.Walmart.com
www.Bestbuy.com
www.Tigerdirect.com
www.Nastygal.com
www.Zappos.com
www.Uae.souq.com
www.Awok.com
www.Dubai.dubizzle.com
www.Big7g.com
www.Sharafdg.com
www.Amazon.co.uk
www.Play.com
www.Asos.com
www.Mrporter.com
www.Next.com
www.Tesco.com
www.Asda.com
www.sportsdirect.com
www.swappa.com :This site sells cheaper items than EBay.

SHIPPING;
.All items are shipped through speed post (Delivery time is 5 – 7 days) except very heavy items that might take longer.
.Items can be dispatched to those living outside Lagos through Tranex or any other logistics company you choose for a small fee.
.Light weight items are shipped free of charge e.g. e-juice, simple phone casings, light dress etc.

CHARGES;
.We charge a flat fee of $20 for phones and not so heavy items per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one phone or not so heavy items

.We charge a flat fee of $40 for laptops per transaction as commission but discount are giving when ordering more than one laptop

.Charge for heavy weight items is $4 per pound, 1 pound is 0.5kg, and also we ship heavy items twice weekly (Tuesdays and Thursdays)

PAYMENT;
Payment is required for all pre-ordered items and its 75% of total cost of your ordered item with payment of balance at arrival and pick up of your item at our office in Lagos if you live there, or it can be sent to you or someone can pick it up on your behalf.
.Please do not make payment into anyone’s account all our contact details are here on the front page, please watch and be careful ,SCAMMERS are real only call or email the address provide here on the front page.
.Don’t post your email address on this thread just send a mail to us or call/text ONLY the numbers provided here on the contact info you will get a response from us.
.For account details mail us on;Jesuswithus@mail.com or call /text any of the numbers provide here on the front page.

OUR CONTACT INFO;
.USA Roaming phone (Text only no calls); 08071709453
.Lagos Office;+2347065093725
.UK line; +447031991999
.Emai;Jesuswithus@mail.com
.Contact Address; Plot 32 Northern foreshore estate, off chevron drive, Lekki. Lagos

SPECIAL DEALS;
We also have some special deals and it goes thus for just phones and laptops;
.Just tell us your budget and the brand you want we will search and give you the best deal possible fitting your budget including commission and landing cost to Nigeria. This is to help customers that are not good in searching get great deals and maximize profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
arbitrage:

Since you said the victim is a Nairalander too, help us find out if he (you earlier called him Aritefe Henry Emmanuel) is different from the popular Awaritefe Emmanuel that has been terrorising Nairaland with uncountable scams. See threads qoutes below or search his names on Nairaland and you will be bewildered.

I have had my doubts too but this person is different maybe a name mix up this person (patient) like he told me just reads articles and news from Nairaland cause of information he doesn't even have a moniker yet .
IF HE WAS THE SAID SCAMMER I WOUNT GO CLOSE EVEN WITH A POLE.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Gboliwe: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2015
udedefaith:

I have had my doubts too but this person is different maybe a name mix up this person (patient) like he told me just reads articles and news from Nairaland cause of information he doesn't even have a moniker yet .
IF HE WAS THE SAID SCAMMER I WOUNT GO CLOSE EVEN WITH A POLE.

So anybody who reads article and news from nairaland for information and doesn't even have a moniker is a nairalander? Hmmmm. You should try again.

What is your relationship with the patient?
How did you meet him? Do you know the patient? How do you know him?

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

So anybody who reads article and news from nairaland for information and doesn't even have a moniker is a nairalander? Hmmmm. You should try again.

What is your relationship with the patient?
How did you meet him? Do you know the patient? How do you know him?

I know the patient he is my 1st Cousin
furthermore even if he is not a nairalander and needs help which you afford wount you give it?
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Gboliwe: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2015
udedefaith:

I know the patient he is my 1st Cousin
furthermore even if he is not a nairalander and needs help which you afford wount you give it?

If I can afford to help, I have never shied away. But you saying he is a nairalander when he isn't is lying and it is wrong.

Anyway, put up this patient's account details or yours. It's better than someone who nobody knows. Just so you know, i'll still ask for more evidence.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

If I can afford to help, I have never shied away. But you saying he is a nairalander when he isn't is lying and it is wrong.

Anyway, put up this patient's account details or yours. It's better than someone who nobody knows. Just so you know, i'll still ask for more evidence.

Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Type;Savings Account
God blesss
That's the patients aunty also my aunty account details and we are using that cause she is the one taking care of him,Thanks a million

ONCE YOUR DONATIONS COME IN IT WOULD BE SNAPED AND UPDATED HERE PLEASE
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Gboliwe: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
udedefaith:

Bank;UBA
Name;Mrs Ashiriaya Inusa
Type;Savings Account
God blesss
That's the patients aunty also my aunty account details and we are using that cause she is the one taking care of him,Thanks a million

ONCE YOUR DONATIONS COME IN IT WOULD BE SNAPED AND UPDATED HERE PLEASE

Try again Sir. I said put up the patient's accounts details or your own.
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Try again Sir. I said put up the patient's accounts details or your own.

OK sir my account details are below
Name:Osamwonuyi ogala
Account number;3089828482
Bank;First Bank

Hope I have provided it sir
God bless
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Gboliwe: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
udedefaith:

OK sir my account details are below
Name:Osamwonuyi ogala
Account number;3089828482
Bank;First Bank

Hope I have provided it sir
God bless

Seen. And you are first cousins with the patient, ehn kwa?

Can I have recent pictures of the patient please?
Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

Seen. And you are first cousins with the patient, ehn kwa?
Can I have recent pictures of the patient please?

Re: Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
that's the fracture xray below

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For May 2 2021 In Nigeria / How Much Is Kidney In Nigeria? / 5 Best Private Hospitals In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.