Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

P & G Reasoning Test Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions (85999 Views)

P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by hello2012: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2010
can you email me the test and answer, please? many thanks.
my email is pcdogforever2002a@hotmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by andrikos: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
Can someone email me the test and answers, please??!! I have the test tomorrow and i am preparing. Many Thanks for the tips guys.
my email is irene.gutsalyuk@gmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Eva167: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2010
Could somebody send PG sample test questions to me, please? My email address is qianying851125@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

Eva
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by member600969: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2010
I will be having this exam kindly send to me the questions and answers to global reasoning test. My email is ias_ifrs@yahoo.com. Thank you and I appreciate any tips.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by boulenge: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
Hello,

I'm doing the test at P&G next tuesday, already did the test on the website, but it seems to easy. Is there another practice test which I'm not awared off? Could someone please send it to me!!!

My email is: taganboulenger@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by akiko: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2010
will u post attachments for a copy of P&G test,

thank u!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by aliphant: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hi All,
Would appreciate it if you could send me the sample reasoning test at u0706428@nus.edu.sg

Thanks!!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by egyptboy22: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2010
i will pass through p g exam at december
plz send me guestions and solve at , amrosallam_2232000@yahoo.com
wait u fast
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by mokeju(f): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2010
Please can somebody kindly mail me the test format for the p&g test? i'll be having a test soon : my email is mokeju@live.co.uk. Thank you
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by saeedasaad: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2011
Hello porto5,
could you please send me the exam to dodo_@msn.com. I tried calling you but it couldnt connect thru,
Thanks in advance
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by hermionebl: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hello to everybody

I'm doing the test at P&G soon, already did the test on the website. Is there another practice test anywhere? Could someone please send it to me? I would be very grateful

My email is: hermioneblack@hotmail.it.

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Finety: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
hello house,
have always dreamt of working in p n g. Is there any vacancy there right now. How can i apply pls,
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by chinoa: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2011
can you also send it to me at chinoamante@yahoo.com

Thank you very much smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by chinoa: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2011
can you also send it to me at amantechino@yahoo.com

Thank you very much smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by linsa01(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2011
Pls, can som1 send d questn & answer to me. My e.mail is owoslibrary@yahoo.com.10ks
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by lekdiddy: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
Find attached the practice test.Good luck

Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by aila121: 2:28am On Jan 12, 2011
Can anybody help me with the preparation questions for the written reasoning tests. I have tried the ones that are at their portal. Please send it at ankujyani@gmail.com

Thanks smiley
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by mad0xxx: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hello everyone,
nice topic you guys have here.
I am going to do the same test in this thursday.
I've had answered the test practice questions posted on the website and still i feel that i need more and more practices. Could anyone be very kind to me and send me the question to my email at [email]bboyeckobreakaholic@yahoo.com[/email]
thanks in advance tho.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by SC213: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
Hello,
Please can somebody kindly email me the test questions with answers or just questions? I'll be taking the test soon. Thank You
my email address is sheraz213@gmail.com
thanks
SC
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by leschulz: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2011
Hi,

I am also going to do the test soon.
It would be so cool if someone of you could send me questionaire! My email is jannssen@web.de
Is it true btw that the real test is so much harder than the example test on their homepage?
Really excited about the test/interview! Hope you guys were lucky!!!
Thanks so much,

Lena
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by knola: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2011
Could somebody please help me out with the P&G sample tests urgently plzzzzzz friends - email add - nola002@yahoo.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by dev123: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hi

I am sitting for the test on sunday morning- please please send me the test questions. Its been my dream to work for p&g forever and would not want to miss this opportunity because I get really nervous at tests and its been forever since I have done these tests.

Somebody out there please help me out. Please I beg of you. Ill definately return your favour

My email id is deveekaa@gmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by uncledavid: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2011
I took this test a while ago, and definitely the one with sample questions you can download on P&G web sites is nothing compared to the real one. I found it rather hard but I passed it. In my group 30% did. BTW It's weird they don't wanna tell you what your score is.
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by headworld: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2011
WANTED URGENTLY

From soil to oil
Now something is boiling
Our oil tanks are getting exhausted
We need more think tanks
Look at our “graduates” & see unemployment riding high
Look at our needs as a nation & see the many opportunities to create solutions.
ENTREPRENEURS are wanted!

Call: OuterEDGE Solutions (07032098314, 08094056771) now! for:
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Start-up advisory (FREE)
Company registration
Company branding (logo, call cards, receipts, letter-head, website etc).
Business development & Entreprenuership Trainings

We should be part of the solution and not the problem!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by rdinciong: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2011
i will be taking the global reasoning test this february 2011. Kindly help me, please send me a copy of the examination. This is my email rdinciong@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance grin
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by rdinciong: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2011
i will be taking the global reasoning test this february 2011. Kindly help me, please send me a copy of the examination. This is my email rd.inciong@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance grin
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by helen55: 12:12am On Feb 19, 2011
I took this test recently and I found it hard to complete all questions within the allowed time. Some questions at the numerical reasoning weren't well defined, others required too many calculations and were tricky. The third section with shapes was relative easy.
I scored a bit below the pass and I was told that I can repeat the test next year. I think that it would be fair at the end of the test candidates to be allowed to view the mistakes they made and know their score, but p&g is very private.

I am very frustrated by the fact that these kinds of tests determine whether we will get a chance to be succesfull in our applications for a job. Maybe with much practice and the right material we can manage these.

I would be grateful if anyone could send me past questions or any other helpful material for my next challenge.
I tried to visit some suggested links, but they don’t open.
porto if you could help me with your available material I would appreciate it very much. My email is e.sefojo@gmail.com

Good luck to all of you that will take the test and better opportunities to come for the ones that weren't lucky!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Plx, can someone help me with d past question? I am schedule to write the test on monday. I need materials to use in crashing right now

Email , goodviktor@yahoo.com

Thank u .
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by 0tsvetan: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hey people!

I will be taking the Global reasoning test by the end of this month. I would be really thankful if you could send me a copy of the examination. This is my morgenstern2005@abv.bg
Thank you in advance!
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by cooljazzy: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2011
For your FG jobs please visit www.completehotjobs.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test Questions by Patrycja: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
Could somebody please help me out with the P&G tests and send me on my mail: wloch4@o2.pl

Can someone please help me out?

Thank you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Oil And Gas Firms In Lagos / List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / My Embarrassing Interview Situations You Need To Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.