Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) (52102 Views)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2015
biko mind how you joke with a lady,our heart could be very fragile nd Mumu Ish tooo grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Haha. That's so funnysmiley. When should we expect the part 2?cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Dec 04, 2015
God wouldnt hold him responsible for her death!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Haha. That's so funnysmiley. When should we expect the part 2?cheesy
part 2 say u dey watch movie?
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
biko mind how you joke with a lady,our heart could be very fragile nd Mumu Ish tooo
i knw right... grin
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2015
I don't know why people joke with such things. There are boundaries to which one should pull pranks, but sometimes, people don't respect this boundary.

The guy in question isn't observant, because if he was, he would understand that his girlfriend is fragile emotionally and she requires just a little triggering before she snaps.

Well, lesson for all.

12 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
God wouldnt hold him responsible for her death!
he is a murderer grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Pheals(f): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
So Nigerian girls are still killing them self because of guys? undecided

19 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
he is a murderer grin
nooo.. His intentions where of good and not of evil.. He wqnted to propose, remember? wink

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Cutehector:
i knw right... grin
hahahahaha bad belle grin
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
So Nigerian girls are still killing them self because of guys? undecided
yesss.. We awesome cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
part 2 say u dey watch movie?
undecided kindah
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided kindah
nwane e be like say u drink omo grin
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by jumper524(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
na which kind useless ajebo do that kind tin
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2015
What is d name of the movie,i need to c her reaction when d gee broke up with hercry

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by nikkiking(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Adonbelivit shocked.

Was he the only guy in town

Ladies double dating really sometime save you from early grave or the quick trauma of not knowing what to do.

So I urge you to.

But don't get caught grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Adonbelivit shocked.

Was he the only guy in town

Ladies double dating really sometime save you from early grave or the quick trauma of not knowing what to do.

So I urge you to.

But don't get caught grin.
grin grin the bolded

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
nwane e be like say u drink omo grin
nwanne. E be like say you dy drink beans water grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
nwanne. E be like say you dy drink beans water grin
undecided onye arurala grin
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Its sad all the guy wanted to do was tell her he no longer wants her as a girlfriend but as a wife

The guy fuvked up sef he shd av known ow fragile his girl's heart is sad tho

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided onye arurala grin
tongue
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2015
okay.
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2015
I been watch this film 15yrs ago.
I think the lead actors were Liz Benson & Kanayo O Kanayo.

2 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I been watch this film 15yrs ago.

I think the lead actors were Liz Benson & Kanayo O Kanayo.
ok
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2015
In Patience voice,'I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide.God forbid'

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by helphelp: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Literally you mean
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by MzPecs(f): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
This sh'it is fiction! undecided
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by jodavid(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
K
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by NOBODYY: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Adonbilivit undecided

6 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) by Amack(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
End time boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.