Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) (31865 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Checkout this job requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by sahara15: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Just check the image and note the age requirement against work experience.

I don't know what to say, really.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by benedictnsi(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2015
undecided when they are serious, they let us know

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by valarinz: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Probably GNLD people in disguise

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by dhantey324(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Scammers requirement. angry

4 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by heykims(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2015
END TIME REQUIREMENTS

24 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol,so d person must have graduated at the age of 21, Nysc 22, then been working since then -->27

If there is such a person, he probably got a a well paid job even before he started schooling.

#fake #justsaying

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by MzShawtiez: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2015
cshortz:
Lol,so d person must have graduated at the age of 21, Nysc 22, then been working since then -->27

If there is such a person, he probably got a a well paid job even before he started schooling.

#fake #justsaying

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

Not lyk im in support of dis age discrimination tin though....dnt get me wrong

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by PLANETMARS(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Just say there's no job opening insteady of asking for the impossible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by looseweight: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Its well with all job seekers

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by tempex88(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
They want one who graduated at 20
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
End Time job requirements
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by 1surdman: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
They obviously no won give job
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Bodd0806: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by kurupt007(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
5 years experience At 27? That is at 22 she must have graduated and served, that is if we neglet the fact that immediate admission into higher institution, or immediate employment after graduation is not a guarantee in this part of the world. That 'mid-sized' company managers' head dey touch somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by DICE234(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Lol... Looking for a needle in a hay sack. make dem just say dem never ready to employ pesin

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by loomer: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Na the experience wey wey get sitting at home for years dem for kuku ask for.
Stupid people
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by pretydiva(f): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Time 2 become an entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by boboLIL(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
That person is confused human being...
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by imeller: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2015
sure.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
MzShawtiez:

Well, i did a 5yr course in uni...grad at 20, started nysc at 21(passed out 22) and iv bn working since then (one of d big four accounting firms). Plus I hv alotta frnds currently less dan 25 like me and dey r also working.

My point: its no longer impossible 2 graduate frm uni even b4 19 (for those dat schooled abroad), in dis era of private sec sch and uni.

You don't sound like an employee of any of the big acc firms. BTW, are we supposed to be clapping for you? And just because you say I'm beefing, you certainly don't know me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Toeyoursea(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
wink
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by frankwells(f): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
ENDTIME JOB
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by kcynho(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
[size=15pt] Job description for ritualist recruitment,5 yrs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by NOBODYY: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Its very much possible to meet such requirements..
Nothing special about the age undecided
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
aye nse won !!
grin
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
@MzShawtiez that graduated at 20..Afta some mothers hears ur story them be like ''Egbe e lo n ti WA moto I wo yi Jo ko si le o n se oshi ''

1 Like

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by menix(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahahahahah....

End Time requirement..

27yrs with 5 yrs experience Possibly administrative experience of managing the pocket money ur parents gave you.

Nah this thing make me forge Birth cert of 27yrs last year, as the interviewer see me see my birth certificate, he just said go bring ur Primary school certificate nd WAEC result, for him front I just comot my tie say thank you for time....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by yousee(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
We are at a changing point in our generation...things that seem strange now has happened before decades ago.

If in doubt, ask those older folks who were told to posses primary six certificate to apply for gardener jobs when the primary school certificate guaranteed a teaching job those days...

Soon and very soon, First degrees won't do jack...
Now na the age fad, but soon...
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by kings09(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Am sure u ddnt sch in nigeria. So allow those wit d nigerian experience express the real comments on this matter
MzShawtiez:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by Adonis86(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Can't see anything wrong with the post. You are expected to have graduated before 21st birthday, and have worked somewhere else before.
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by osazeeblue01: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
This person need common sense
Re: With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) by olaolulazio(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Fools fooling fools...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.