Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? (8403 Views)

Guys What Would You Do If A Girl Walks Up To Toast You? / 3 Ways Many Guys Mess Up Wen Toastin & What Girls Think Of It / If Ur Girl Walks Up To U Now And Tells U She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2009
Ladies,pls tell us guys how u feel when a guy walks up to u and starts toasting u,and maybe he's got some cool dubbs,i mean he's lyrical(get better lines).Do u feel pretty,happy,flattered,like a queen ,like a fulfilled woman, or unhappy?Pls tell us,and no too much long story
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by SeanT21(f): 7:27am On May 30, 2009
Flattered!!!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2009
some are asshamed,  de dont like guys walk up to them and start toasting.

they prefer to get a person who they have know before or friends or something like that, many prefer who they like and have flirt to them, before the guy start the toating, than for a guy who come out from no where an start talking.

i dont like to jump into any girl i see on the road, i must have been seen her before and like her/
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2009
Cos there was this pretty girl i was talkin to,i thrill her,gave her my word,yarn taya with her for over how many hours even under d rain and she was under her own umbrella but she de style for me.Then i rest o,could u believe that that very night,she was the one that called my number,we talk we taya,she was even tellin me she has been trippin for me right from time. In my mind,i was wondering how she got my number. But that na story for another day
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by ievbuomw(f): 8:19am On May 30, 2009
Why would I be ashamed? That let's me know I still got sexy in me wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by justwise(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2009
edogram:

some are asshamed,  de dont like guys walk up to them and start toasting.

they prefer to get a perters who they have know before or friends or something like that, many prefer who they like and have flirt to them, before they guy start the toating, than for a guy come out from no way at start talking.

i dont like to just jump into any girl i see on the road, i dont like it, i most have been seen her before and like her/

Still typing in the dark? proof read ur post b4 sending man! or use spell-check, the last time i checked its free
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2009
tiniyata.

plz yan de tory, i'm very much interesred in ur tory

waiting grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by C2H5OH(f): 9:10am On May 30, 2009
she feels like the only woman on the face of the earth
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

she feels like the only woman on the face of the earth
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2009
@edogram,which tori, u want hear ask me ok
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2009
how did she get ur number.

becos alot of girls also called and toast me, the first thing i ask them is how they get my number, but they always refuse of telling me. i discovered 1 of them got my number from my close friend
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2009
She got my number through my friends girlfriend,n she never had any idea my number was stolen from her phone.U know what she first said when she called, she said guess who? And myself been a sharp man answered 'well i'm yet to find out who the angel is' but as a guy,i don code her voice already,come begin de thrill her even before she called her name.The last thing she said before tellin me her name was 'you sure do have a way with women,where did u pick up all your lines from' and yours sincerely answered 'with angels like u,no mountain is high enough for me to climb and pick up sticks' meanin with u,i could go such a long way,and it melted her heart away.Eeya
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2009
ahahahaha, wooow, grin

all that one na long story, to make am short u don already know everything,

but i hope u don Zap her shal, becos i like guy who dont weste time with that.

lol grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 30, 2009
@edogram, If u've been followin my post since, u would have noticed that i'm not a fan for loosers and i'm a guy who dont patronize mediocrity. I no de waste time, e no reach 72hrs before i samma her 'vee' n it was like a dream come true bros.So ladies,pls i'm still waitin for your response
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by eiete(f): 3:35pm On May 30, 2009
Simple!

i will think the person is a creep;

especially one wey i no know from Adam.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2009
Like okay, get to the point and let me say NO already.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by edogram(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2009
tiniyata grin grin grin grin

this is what i like to hear grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 10:10pm On May 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Like okay, get to the point and let me say NO already.
Ha! Mrs. ISOKUNLE !!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy  grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by yme1(f): 11:53pm On May 30, 2009
i smile for him and continue walking undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 31, 2009
edogram:

tiniyata grin grin grin grin

this is what i like to hear grin grin grin

biina:

Ha! Mrs. ISOKUNLE !!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I see una o, but no be true I talk? tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 1:30am On May 31, 2009
Gators tell the truth na about how u blush and giggle
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 31, 2009
rotflmao. Sir, I usually giggle tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 1:39am On May 31, 2009
FL Gators:

I see una o, but no be true I talk? tongue
d guy never land, u don comot hammer.
which kain true talk be dat? dat one na carpenter talk! grin

dayokanu:

Gators tell the truth na about how u blush and giggle
FL Gators:

rotflmao. Sir, I usually giggle  tongue tongue
for where? she be crucifier - she get her hammer and 6 inch nails ready kampe.
Na only God know how many she don wound. grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 1:44am On May 31, 2009
biina:

d guy never land, u don comot hammer.
which kain true talk be dat? dat one na carpenter talk! grin
for where? she be crucifier - she get her hammer and 6 inch nails ready kampe.
Na only God know how many she don wound. grin

rotflmao, sometimes some girls just don't want to hear it na.

Actually, the funny ones makes me giggle. Apart from that, na "make u get to the point and hear me say NO already" tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by chiogo(f): 1:47am On May 31, 2009
It really depends on how he presents himself. If he looks good, yes, I'll be flattered.

If he's ugly, I'll smile, shake my head, and not say anything. Hey, it still means I got it. tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by oyinda3(f): 1:53am On May 31, 2009
depending on how he looks, I either ignore or make a conversation (i change the topic though. lol)
with some exceptions, guys that do that usually do it to most girls they meet anyways so nothing special abt it.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 31, 2009
@oyinda

abi o.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by dayokanu(m): 1:56am On May 31, 2009
Gators tell us about how u so like it when the guy comes over saying his stuff.

Like cut the story short YES already and lets hit the sack tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by biina: 1:58am On May 31, 2009
See the NAC: Nigerian Association of carpenters - 6inch nail chapter grin
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 1:58am On May 31, 2009
dayokanu:

Gators tell us about how u so like it when the guy comes over saying his stuff.

Like cut the story short YES already and lets hit the sack tongue tongue tongue tongue
It was only you I said YES to  tongue heheheh

Matu asiri mii nibi na, abi kilode? angry grin

biina:

See the NAC: Nigerian Association of carpenters - 6inch nail chapter grin
act., na 7 inch nail wink wink
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Oxone(m): 2:02am On May 31, 2009
oyinda.:

depending on how he looks, I either ignore or make a conversation (i change the topic though. lol)
with some exceptions, guys that do that usually do it to most girls they meet anyways so nothing special abt it.

how would you know if it someone you've never met
FL Gators:

act., na 7 inch nail wink wink

bible talk say he that lives by the sword/nail dies by the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel When A Guy Walks Up And Starts Toastin You? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 31, 2009
@Oxone
hehehe, not that nail sweetie.
Dayokanu knows what I'm talking abt wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Won't Be Celebrating Valentine This Year. / Describe Your Love Life With An Emoticon / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.