Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Journal Of An Armed Robber - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Journal Of An Armed Robber (3642 Views)

Davichi: The Journal Of A Lovestruck Individual (A Romance Story) / The Dark Journal Of Katunga (A Short Story) / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Copyright
©2015 by Olanipekun John( dandywriter)
johnolanipekun112@gmail.com
No part of this story may be reproduced by any
means without the prior permission by the
author. Anyone who wishes to repost this story
to any other online forum, Facebook group, blog
or any other website should endeavour to
acknowledge the author's identity and kindly
notify the author by sending him a mail.

The characters in this story are not related to the author nor anybody whether alive or dead..it is just a figment of the author's imagination

Kindly subscribe on [url]dandywriter..com[/url]to follow the story,

Life is a play and we are all actors and actresses in the play of life, God has written the script,but he had given us the chance to edit and rewrite it.use your chance well - johnny 2015
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
cover by : Olakunle
O8146770866
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2015

I am writing this journal for my future unborned,maybe they will get to see it or not,I don't know.What they would do to it, their business,who knows I might never get to marry, soon i might be arrested by the police, convicted by the court and sentenced to death by the judge.
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
June 15th ( Monday)

Today is Monday, the D-day,we have planned and arranged all our movements, we d break in ,take the money and get out without too much fuss,nothing must go wrong tonight. I love success, maybe that is why I have many admirers. Yes I am an armed robber and I am proud of it,criticize me if u want,but the true fact is that we are all stealing something from somebody,if you praise the corrupt leaders we have now even after they steal millions of dollars,you are not fit to throw a stone at me,well I don't blame the leaders,man must fend for himself in any way he deems fit Forgive me if I don't give you my full name and details,this journal might get to the wrong hands and I don't want the police hot on my tail, i have lot of businesses and operations to execute,police trouble would be a huge distraction,but for the records ,you can call me smith,you should know that's not my real name,I conned the name from the gun I use now, a smith and Wesson,slick in the hand,it has always been a faithful friend during operations..well now I know you are thinking that I am a killer , but you don't really have to worry, when I come to ur house and you cooperate with me,we will be good,my humble friend is always there with me just to warn any heroes that might want to get any ambitions that could be harmful to my health..don't know why some guys would try to act brave in front of their girlfriends,who will run to another lover if they get killed in the process..Fools are born every minute as they say.. My phone is ringing,I have to pick it,in my line of work, information is power and power might just be the thing that will save your life.
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Special invites;
Fynestboi, Higheracute , Oluwabuqqyyolo Buzzboy , ritzeluv ,
patola16, EduParis opal4real lamdec ,
delepaul toyinpin , flow1759 ,
horlah1 Adeola25 , Dapo777, DandyPearl
Hornaolapoh , drippin007 bamsunkky
sketcherJ lezan, rodhy , PastorOluT ,
dayo229 , lateef4me

1 Like

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its Francis, one of the members of my 4 man gang

"Hello ..who is this" I know its Francis but I am always on my guard,the gang members knows this and they dont get angry every time I pretend I don't know the caller. I understand the Nigerian police are getting wiser everyday, and I do watch movies too.

"Its frank,Hello king,arent u coming to the base?we are all expecting you" did I tell u,I am reffered t
o as king by my gang members?
I checked the time..it is 8.40am in the morning..wow,how time flies.

"Allright tell the rest,I will be with you soon,now don't go drinking booze,I don't want u all to be high when i come there, today is the day and we have to plan the getaway'

Francis laughed and said"Allright king,I will tell em" and the line was off..

I thought about Francis,he is a married man,with two kids and he runs a 5 star hotel, the Paris hotel and suites we use as our base,we hung around the bar of the hotel to hear and listen to the latest news and gists in town,and believe me, it is worth the time because we are never short of information, courtesy of blabbing drunken arrogant men and women...poor francis wife benedicta,a very nice woman,she thought Francis was into legitimate business, it would kill her to know her husband is a Robber and an armed one at that,maybe francis should be the one writing this journal, so he could leave it for his children, and they will see how their father struggled and make people unhappy to make them happy..but what do francis know?nothing,other than booze and women,did I tell u, he cheats on his good wife too? When I marry,I think I might leave this business for the sake of my wife and my future kids..marry? I don't think I will ever do that, I don't trust women, if they are not after your riches, they are after your downfall.

well that's the future ,it will take care of itself,this is now ,time wait for nobody ,it is 8:55am by my clock, time to hit the bathroom.....

As the saying goes, it is not over until it is over.stay tuned wink
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by flow1759: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
sketcherJ:
Special invites;
dayo229 , lateef4me

I don show||
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by flow1759: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nice one!

But watch your word spacing.

STILL I FLOW
STILL YOU FLOW TOO
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by alfajohn: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ha
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by centino001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
sketch nyc work[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by DandyPearl(f): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
DandyPearl On Set. Following. Oya kontinu. Heemah, donkross1, sageez, Afz9095, maggielovely, damyem, calmdove, mattkent. Oya bia bia. Iyaff reserve sit for all of you grin
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by elMacho(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
excellent word play and diction
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Afz9095(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
DandyPearl:
DandyPearl On Set. Following. Oya kontinu. Heemah, donkross1, sageez, Afz9095, maggielovely, damyem, calmdove, mattkent. Oya bia bia. Iyaff reserve sit for all of you grin
m here o,bt is dere a connection btw dandywriter and dandypearl, Jst askin. Let me check d story 1st
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
DandyPearl:
Tanks dear, make I siddon here
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by heemah(f): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
DandyPearl:
I'm here darl..Thanks for the mention. Ride on SketcherJ.
demmy66, wea u dey ooo? Don't say i didnt invite u
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Sageez(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
DandyPearl:
dandypearl please help me tell donkross1 to shift, why is he occupying two seats? Who is the bartender of this thread? I need a cane of pure heaven and popcorn. Op ride on we are behind you
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by donkross1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
***whistling#AdekunleGold'sPickup#****

DandyPearl I got your holla, where's my seat?
Heemah, Sageez, Afz9095, Maggielovely how una dey my people grin

flow1759:
Nice one!
But watch your word spacing.
STILL I FLOW
STILL YOU FLOW TOO

Haaaa All the able bros, I hail you finish oo Migwor bros smiley.

Op Nice starting, keep up the good work.

Still I follow
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Osman1996(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
I pick my trophy with shawama and insewu back sit I dey oya served me update jo
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Beautiful one, mate! A reasonably distinct one from the incessant girly diaries I've been seeing here for months. I've got your back. But, however, I believe your writing should be official. That would mean you using your space key at every necessary time, alternating your letter cases perfectly, utilizing your symbols appropriately and, as an addendum, bringing your diction to near perfect.
I see a lustrous future for the story, provided you turn out consistent. At a time, the comments will dry up but, trust me, they would return.

Harjibolar10, Stuff46, Skimpledawg, Onemensquad, Kenwins, Lovingangel, you guys could use this.

Proceed!
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2015
donkross1:
***whistling#AdekunleGold'sPickup#****

DandyPearl I got your holla, where's my seat? Heemah, Sageez, Afz9095, Maggielovely how una dey my people grin

Haaaa All the able bros, I hail you finish oo Migwor bros smiley.

Op Nice starting, keep up the good work.

Still I follow
I dey kampe n u?
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by sketcherJ(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Two.

Today I am in high spirits so i am going to take my Porsche to the base, why am I feeling good today? Is it because of this journal ? Is it because of the operation tonight where we are going to cart away a lot of dollars? It should be the money.

Thinking about life, ever since I was young , I have always hustled hard for myself...did I tell you I am an orphan? And I grew up in an orphanage without ever getting to know my parents or my family relations..they told me I was found in a dumping ground and oh boy was I treated like that!

The orphanage was founded by a good Samaritan , a good woman she was, treating the orphans like her own children, the orphanage was running smoothly until she died, and it was a different story entirely for the orphans, it was handed over to her younger sister who was a mean witch, she was only interested in the orphanage because of the incentives it receives from the goverment and private individuals, and she employed more meaner women in the care of the orphans, we were treated with disdain but when an important individual is visiting, we would be treated with feigned care and love.

I had to run away from the orphanage when I was 13 to fend for myself and now I am here...But that is old story, when you dwell in the past, you wont make progress,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by harjibolar10(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Harjibolar10 , Stuff46, Skimpledawg, Onemensquad, Kenwins, Lovingangel, you guys could use this.

Proceed!
Here I come ooo

Thanks man
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by MerryMe1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
UPDATE: OPENING DATE: 1ST DECEMBER 2015.
DEADLINE: 5th FEBRUARY 2016
ABOUT NAWOT:
The Nelson Adeyeye Writers Of Today(NAWOT) is an online competition that is organized by Sandra Adeyeye C.E.O of Eminent Creators in honor of her late father Mr. Nelson Adeyeye as a way to encourage the writing and reading culture of the Nigerian youth.
This competition promises to be an exciting and uplifting showcase of well-laid out Prose that promotes creativity at it's peak.
AWARDS:
There shall be a selection of the best twenty stories by our judges. These shall make up our anthology other prizes to be won include but are not restricted to:
Best writer Romance Category - 15,000
Best writer Science Fiction and Fantasy Category - 15,000
Best writer Mystery and Horror Category - 15,000
Best writer Action and Thriller Category - 15,000
Other consolation prizes, a copy of the anthology and other books shall follow.
RULES AND REGULATION:
In order to be eligible, participants are to note the following guidelines as regards submission of entries.
1) Participant must be a Nigerian youth between the ages of 16 - 30 years.
2) Participant must send a mail containing a black and white passport photograph, age, sex, phone numbers, email and facebook i.d in a separate mail from the mail bearing his entry.
3) Entry to be submitted must be Prose, original work of participant and must be an unpublished work, not submitted for any publication during the period of this competition.
NOTE: entry should not bear author's name on it. Just the title and the word count.
4) Entry must be between a 1,500 (minimum) - 2,500 (maximum) word count. Entries must be complete, concise and bear a comprehensive plot, i.e a beginning, middle and an end (no season). Entry font should be Arial size 12 and double spaced.
NOTE: subject of mail should signify what category the author is entering his story. No entries in PDF format will be accepted.
5) Participants can compete in four categories during this competition. I.e every writer is entitled to four entries per competition. Science fiction/fantasy category, mystery/horror category, action/thriller category and romance category.
NOTE: each entry attracts a fee of #1,000.
6) Every entry must have an attachment of the scanned bank draft which has the title of the submission boldly written on it.
Account name: Eminent Creators
Account number: 0201029142
Bank: Gtbank.
7) Every entry must be in English language, with minimal usage of vernacular; and if unavoidably used, must be explained as a footnote for better understanding.
cool All entries must be submitted to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com on or before 5 February 2016 (late entries will attract an extra fee of 500). Date for the prize-giving ceremony shall be communicated to participants via mail.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Participants will have excerpts from their stories displayed on our blog and Facebook page for voting by our public audience within a span of two weeks. Excerpts with the highest votes/comments within that period shall scale through to the next stage of selection.
Final announcement of the winners shall be left to the jurisdiction of the competition's in-house judges whose decisions shall be Binding and Final.
Finally: Writers retain the rights to the stories they submit for the NAWOT competition. The twenty winning stories are published as an anthology and open for purchase after the launching. After that, the winning authors are free to publish anywhere, as long as due credit is given to the NAWOT competition and/or Eminent Creators. Eminent Creators staff and NAWOT team members are not eligible to participate in the competition.
Good luck.

Signed:
Hillary Zita Successa
For the competition department.

For more information, send a message to nelsonadeyeyewritersoftoday@gmail.com or like our page on facebook. https://m.facebook.com/Nelson-Adeyeye-Writers-of-Today-NAWOT-1536651376625288/?ref=context_row or visit https://eminentcreatorsblog./ for more details. Thanks.

Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by demmy66: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
heemah:

I'm here darl..Thanks for the mention. Ride on SketcherJ.
demmy66, wea u dey ooo? Don't say i didnt invite u
hey bae... am here o.... ko easy. . just few days away to be less busy.. i will just park my load to literature section.... Drink a bag of pure water on my bill
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by heemah(f): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
demmy66:
hey bae... am here o.... ko easy. . just few days away to be less busy.. i will just park my load to literature section.... Drink a bag of pure water on my bill
that's why i don't do poor guys. Imagine pure water? Hmmmnnn
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by demmy66: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
heemah:

that's why i don't do poor guys. Imagine pure water? Hmmmnnn
dat is why i dont do hungry girls...imagine she isnt appreciative? hmmmn
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by heemah(f): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
demmy66:
dat is why i dont do hungry girls...imagine she isnt appreciative? hmmmn
appreciative kwai? Let's not derail the thread!
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by demmy66: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
heemah:

appreciative kwai? Let's not derail the thread!
oya shift lets share one chair..
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by drippin007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
sketcherJ:
Special invites;
dayo229 , lateef4me
Chaiiiiiii....Ah don show lky Lg 42 inch......wer ma Alomo wit groundnut...sketcherJ abeg shift mak ah use half yansh siddon
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Olakunle007(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=sketcherJ post=40679762]Special invites;
dayo229 , lateef4me
Re: The Journal Of An Armed Robber by Olakunle007(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
I hear, I branch
No invitation id cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calling On All Writers 1: Poll & Entries Thread / Welcome To My Street / Inspiring Thoughts Of Michael Ogah Aka Ankara Boi of X-Factor ( A Compendum )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.