Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures (47799 Views)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / EDO Governorship Election. APC Vs PDP Kindly Vote Your Party Here / Judge’s Bid To Stop Saraki’s Trial Thwarted, DSS Director Rallies To Sarakis Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by kingdompropty: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Caption This Pix Of Apc And Pdp Rallies In Rivers Apc Is Black Pdp Is White

My Own Caption:
APC is black- Evil

PDP is white and on going in PH.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by porshuch: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
When I watched the APC RALLY, it was a remembrance rally for all APC supporters that died during the last election. So APC 'S rally was mourning rally
Why PDP are just celebrating.

Chai! First to comment . OLUWA NI SHOLA!
SHARAOUT TO NNAMDI KANU INSIDE DSS CELL, HE WON'T CHOP KISMAS RICE THIS YEAR grin grin

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2015

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Idokojimmy: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Light and darkness ni

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I would rather go wit white bkus white signifies peace.since apc came on board has it not been mourning in nigeria?thousand have died by d hand of bokoharam,our own vivian gist lost her sis,cus we have a hapless government that can't manage the agitation of d ibos,long cues to buy fuel,little 18k that civil servant can't even manage, stil dey want to reduce it,when a single minister would would earn close to 500million per annum,the president have not said a single word to we nigerians,rather gallivanting around,y won't d mourn?abegi I go wit white anytime.

147 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by StRichard(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is epic pettiness. The APC rally was meant to mourn the dead, and when you mourn, it is only customary to wear black. So what's all the fuss about

To put icing on the stupidity, the op went on to call black "evil". Little wonder we'd always be looked down on by the white man.

Tufiakwa!!

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by jlinkd78(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
When we said Rivers state is 100% some people think we were blabbing. See the crowd? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3152255_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3152077img20151204wa001jpeg5ebc12becb54a3ad94462b732e645d93_jpeg40f64a0c24ced71bdadf06217c0ba5d6
Tonye I totally agree with u on this but my conscience (including yours) is telling me dia was d oda dimension of d Apc rally pix dat was massive. Pls upload dat pix for a fairer and honest pix comparison.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by ionsman: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
omenka:
This is epic pettiness. The APC rally was meant to mourn the dead, and when you mourn, it is only customary to wear black. So what's all the fuss about

Jeez.

If the reverse was the case,they will still make you feel black is better...

14 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
jlinkd78:
Tonye I totally agree with u on this but my conscience (including yours) is telling me dia was d oda dimension of d Apc rally pix dat was massive. Pls upload dat pix for a fairer and honest pix comparison.

Hahaha Rivers is to PDP what Kano is to APC.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha Rivers is to PDP what Kano is to APC.

lalasticlala come and see colours

in Michael jackson voice we done care if its black or white

the people wins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Eziachi: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
When we said Rivers state is 100% some people think we were blabbing. See the crowd? cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3152255_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3152077img20151204wa001jpeg5ebc12becb54a3ad94462b732e645d93_jpeg40f64a0c24ced71bdadf06217c0ba5d6
Didn't you and others said the same about Kogi and a dead man walking won? You politicians deceiving the gullibles. With PVC card, nothing is assured anymore.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Eziachi: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
adajiboyy:
I would rather go wit white bkus white signifies peace.since apc came on board has it not been mourning in nigeria?thousand have died by d hand of bokoharam,our own vivian gist lost her sis,cus we have a hapless government that can't manage the agitation of d ibos,long cues to buy fuel,little 18k that civil servant can't even manage, stil dey want to reduce it,when a single minister would minister would earn close to 500million per annum,the president have not said a single word to we nigerians,rather gallivanting around,y won't d mourn?abegi I go wit white anytime.
So as a black man, what do you signify? Is God stupid when he created all the colours. You seem to have a selective memory about the state of things, especially BokoHaram. I still remember when they are in total control of 14 local government areas with their flag flying, I wonder if your memory can tell you who was in charge then?

42 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
robosky02:

lalasticlala come and see colours

in Michael jackson voice we done care if its black or white

the people wins
Gbam... Whether PDP or APC, the will of the people must prevail!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eziachi:
So as a black man, what do you signify? Is God stupid when he created all the colours. You seem to have a selective memory about the state of things, especially BokoHaram. I still remember when they are in total control of 14 local government areas with their flag flying, I wonder if your memory can tell you who was in charge then?
yep my memory actually told me it was GEJ,but come on bruv don't b naïve,buhari promised he was gona defeat dem in 2 months,,and d must annoying part of it all,is that our so called president is keeping mute,bt at least,u agreed wit me on the followin point I said..buhari and APC ar failures.

8 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who still take APC sides...

Abeg no time, they've shown they have nothing to offer...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by decode55(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Even if the governorship election in Rivers State is conducted a million times, PDP wound win a million (and one) times. cool

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by lasisi69(f): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time rallies

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by moscobabs(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
kingdompropty:
Caption This Pix Of Apc And Pdp Rallies In Rivers Apc Is Black Pdp Is White
My Own Caption:
APC is black- Evil
PDP is white and on going in PH.
smiley

Racist!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
With all the crowd and followers, how come they still don;t
win elections?
because the crowd are being sponsored! By funds from the likes of the missing Billions
which will later be claimed to be used for "Spiritual War" against Boko Haram

N.B
Na for the end Actor dey Win

4 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by tomdon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
okk
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by hardywaltz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op
Let me help u with pictures of APC.

19 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by hardywaltz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
APC were mourning their dead members killed by Suspected PDP thugs however PDP was carrying out ogboni initiation rites.

15 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Abayhormy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
apc all the way

7 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Toeyoursea(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
What i noticed is that 30% of pdp supporters didn't comply with the code of dressing (uncoordinated undecided )
The PDP also tried to symbolize black as evil (hypocrites wink )

8 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by gunuvi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Apc.......lies!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by papaejima1: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hahaha
White Wizards and Black wizards things
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Firefire(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by ruggedboy01: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures by eleko1: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Those pipu in white are rented.wasting their time after collected 1k mobilisation kudi per head and 500k T.shirt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.