Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) (13409 Views)

Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" / P-square's Peter Okoye & Flavour Nabania Rumored Secret Gay Partners!! / (photos) Cristiano Ronaldo In Secret Gay Relationship With Kickboxing Hunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by miosenijo8775: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
French journalist and TV host Estelle Denis has made some eye popping allegations against Real Madrid footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo. Denis says Cristiano Ronaldo's frequent trips in his private jet to Morocco is because he is in a gay relationship with kickboxer boxer Badr Hari and also claimed the superstar footballer has had cosmetic surgery on his nose.

Denis’ comments followed a report that Ronaldo’s recent behaviour was “causing concern” at Real Madrid.
The report hinted that officials at the football club frowned up the player’s frequent visits to Morocco and damaging his performances on the pitch.

“Ronaldo takes three or four jets a week to see a friend in Morocco to cuddle,” he said, leading to shocked gasps from the audience.

His comments come after the Ronaldo and his new BFF shared pics of their BROmance (Picture of ronaldo grabbing hari's crutch).
During one of such trips, kick boxer Hari posted a photo on Facebook of him holding up Ronaldo.
“Just married,” the caption said. “Always there to pick you up, bro.”

Other snaps of the trip shared a candle-lit image of a traditional Moroccan meal, as well as a picture of the two sportsmen post “wedding”.

Ronaldo has in the past denied being gay, saying he is content with his sexuality.
Back in 2010, Lionel Messi's arch rival supported Portugal’s decision to allow gay marriage.
“As I am Portuguese, I try to keep myself informed about what is happening in my country,” he said at the time.
“We must respect the choices of each other, because, after all, all citizens should have the same rights and responsibilities.” See more pictures here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by abbeycial: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
the third pix thou

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mymadam(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
shocked Well, if true... HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Charliewyt: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
cool I JUST SIT DOWN FOR CORNER DE OBSERVE.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Charliewyt:
cool I JUST SIT DOWN FOR CORNER DE OBSERVE.
lol ee no consine us ba??

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by faith551(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
I guess it's Messi all the way now. Is that what he left that pretty model for? That dried bone
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by knightsTempler: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Can't someone have a friend without it being sexual?

23 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who cares !
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Captainswag225(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
thats photoshop..., ronaldo is a decent man and the greatest footballer in his generation. let haters hate, we dont care.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by olymurphy(f): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
abbeycial:
the third pix thou
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Charliewyt: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
mondaymorin:
lol ee no consine us ba??
YES Ooo.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by dkronicle(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
I just have to blive because of this one particularly...

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Jonwesley(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Did you observe that the guy got "attention" while lifting Ronaldo? This is a confirmation I guess.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Qu3sT(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
D guy don too tear Ronaldo ass nia make him nay dey fit play well again. LOL

But seriously hw he carry affect us if him be gay, as long as him dey play beautiful football I no care.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by mondaymorin: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Qu3sT:
D guy don too tear Ronaldo ass nia make him nay dey fit play well again. LOL
But seriously hw he carry affect us if him be gay, as long as him dey play beautiful football I no care.
lol hin yansh don wide
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by franklingud(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Almost all these big players, both in England, Spain, etc are all GAY. So not new to me.
BTW... How can a guy feel sexually attracted to a guy?? How possible is that? #yuck!
Sucksl damn!
#TeamToto4eva

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
CR is d wife while d kick boxer b d guy wey dey fire from bhind......End time things
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Qu3sT(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
mondaymorin:
lol hin yansh don wide
I dey sure say na diapers him don dey wear. grin
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eleyie gidi qan'

For God's sake..Ao Baked Stick godey enta ma ass?wea ah dey shoot feaces out? Tufiawka ! Ronaldo fall hand sha..#
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by abiambo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Simply put cr7 is a soccer playing machine... haters sha.
Captainswag225:
thats photoshop..., ronaldo is a decent man and the greatest footballer in his generation. let haters hate, we dont care.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Captainswag225(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
abiambo:
Simply put cr7 is a soccer playing machine... haters sha.
thanks bro, cr7 for lyf

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by obontami: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
[size=20pt]lies [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by fF01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
So last last dis guy na Sisi.
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by SuperSuave(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
Oga check instagram before talking like an illiterate. greatest footballer indeed!!

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
It seems Gays n lesbians rule the world.
ln almost every field of human endeavour dem dey do well n represent.
Does being gay increase the average I.Q?
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
I just finish reading about it on dailymail few seconds ago the accuser claimed that Ronaldo visit him almost every week. Here is the link www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346048/Outrageous-rumour-Cristiano-Ronaldo-gay-relationship-kickboxer-friend-emerges-French-TV-panellist-suggests-cuddling-affect-star-pitch.html

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Speechless3:
Who cares !
girl,you're so damn gorgeous
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
girl,you're so damn gorgeous

*smiles* Thanks deji wink
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Chai they wan run this guy down cuz of up coming ballon d'or...
Re: Ronaldo's Secret Gay Wedding And Gay Escapades Revealed(pictures) by engrhorla(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
franklingud:
Almost all these big players, both in England, Spain, etc are all GAY. So not new to me.
BTW... How can a guy feel sexually attracted to a guy?? How possible is that? #yuck!
Sucksl damn!
#TeamToto4eva

Even d devil sabi better thng..

Wetin dey man body wey man go dey lust

Chai...LBGT is madness!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stardom Has Robbed Me Of Many Things –waje / P-square Wins $1 Million As Kora Award African Artiste Of The Year / Acting Makes Me Live Fake Life Says Toyin Aimakhu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.