Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) (83676 Views)

Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) / New Ooni Of Ife Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (photo) › (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS
mate I didn't have anything to say, I'm not booking it
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM........

END TIME COMMENTS
mate I didn't have anything to say, I'm not booking it. You've not seen a comment there till now 'ave ya?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Photoshop . this picture has been on the internet since the time of sijuwade.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
englishmart:
that was too quick. What if he gets removed?
removed me.a ♚
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by kafero(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:
That's what's up! Older traditional rulers don't have this kinda class, there goes a young king flaunting his rolls, just like young musicians do. I bet his coronation will include night outs with a modern agenda.
Hoping strippers and belly dancers show up.
Just watching.

I heard Tu Baba will be singing.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by topsmat: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
Oniresa Kabieesi oooo!Oba to ye oye!(Adeyeye)!ki ade ko pe lori,ki bata ope lese,ki irukere di okini!Igba odun, odun kan.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Dem don see the last Abobaku? undecided
Most likely. That's why no one mentioned anything about him I guess. So, to find u go be easy thing...lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
kafero:

I heard Tu Baba will be singing.
That's what's up! Not those old school traditional musicians. Now traditional rulership is getting funky! I wonder what club we're meeting the king and his crew at on coronation day. Definitely not some shrine-look-alike spots. That won't be cool for funky pals of his and the modern chicks coming through in their own rolls as well...lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dacovajnr: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Most likely. That's why no one mentioned anything about him I guess. So, to find u go be easy thing...lol
Na lie baami..Before dem find me I don enter Canada..na only for here juju dey work..no be away undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Na lie baami..Before dem find me I don enter Canada..na only for here juju dey work..no be away undecided
Correct juju go bring you back from Canada to the same shrine where d abobaku is most needed. You'll be surprised seeing urself in Ile-Ife in your winter jacket meant for Canadian weather.
You no go even need passport or visa, shortest flight ever - Canada to Ile-Ife in 0.002 seconds. U never see correct jazz.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Pecca: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
OONI? WETIN BE HIM WORK?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dacovajnr: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Correct juju go bring you back from Canada to the same shrine where d abobaku is most needed. You'll be surprised seeing urself in Ile-Ife in your winter jacket meant for Canadian weather.
You no go even need passport or visa, shortest flight ever - Canada to Ile-Ife in 0.002 seconds. U never see correct jazz.
Baami all those one na Razz...so far dem no see the last abokoku make dem forget am
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by southcent: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
swizken6:

just download d zip file.. its compressed
says its expired or not there...well at least I have given you 5trafficyou can thank me latter...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Baami all those one na Razz...so far dem no see the last abokoku make dem forget am
How u take know say dem no see the last Abobaku? If dem see am, dem go tell anybody? Fear correct Otumopo- African remote control. Any abobaku is traceable.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by ALLI1009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
emi agun baba ki Ade pe Lori oye amori iku baba yeye
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dacovajnr: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

How u take know say dem no see the last Abobaku? If dem see am, dem go tell anybody? Fear correct Otumopo- African remote control. Any abobaku is traceable.
So far dem no announce say dem see am..baami na history be dat.lolx undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by abbasbo003(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
This guy just dey waste money, the royal money that the real ooni left.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by legendary0001(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I just love this King. Mere looking at him attracts that aura of likeness. Long live the King.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by ledaman: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ya Allah bless my hustling too.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Sanchase: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Edit that part where you said "Queen Elizabeth", you clearly think the Queen will miss her coffee to attend such nonsense.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by stevecantrell: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
donofdons:
[size=28pt]Make i die if queen Elizabeth show for this coronation.....yoruba people too de lie....chai...[/size]

Take it easy bro, You're more likely to die of HBP over another peoples' culture.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
So far dem no announce say dem see am..baami na history be dat.lolx undecided
Oh wow. So you waited for them to announce 'The Abobaku is here with us, and we are about to bury him alive'? Lol. Didnt the king makers deny there was anything like Abobaku? Bro, we live in a world of deceits, secrets and lies now. What you see on TV and read about is just a tiny fraction of what is there to know.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by smoothlips(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Story!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
dis one na swag king o.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by sleek82(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
No be only queen Elizabeth, na queen abeni!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by oshe11: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
AdaNri1:
mate I didn't have anything to say, I'm not booking it. You've not seen a comment there till now 'ave ya?
den y write wen U av ntin to say?

END TIME XCUSE
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dacovajnr: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Oh wow. So you waited for them to announce 'The Abobaku is here with us, and we are about to bury him alive'? Lol. Didnt the king makers deny there was anything like Abobaku? Bro, we live in a world of deceits, secrets and lies now. What you see on TV and read about is just a tiny fraction of what is there to know.
Baami m ready to be Abobaku! So far my salary won't be anything less than millions...atleast this young man no fit die now..lolx

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by harry509: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
pretydiva:
Vanity undecided
y ur mind go vanity dis pikin?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by SmartMugu: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
dacovajnr:
Baami m ready to be Abobaku! So far my salary won't be anything less than millions...atleast this young man no fit die now..lolx
Ok o. May God grant you your wishes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by WizPrince1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
This looks photoshopped to me.
Nonetheless, ADE A PE LORI BATA A PE LESE. OYE A MORI O.
LONG LIVE THE MONARCH
Even if na Corel draw them use you go still say photoshop.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by dacovajnr: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
SmartMugu:

Ok o. May God grant you your wishes.
Amen!!!!you think say I go reject am Smart?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) by Mykelpato(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2015
End time Ooni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Gwám Gwàm Gwâm (igbo Riddles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.