Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! (10414 Views)

Why You Need A Professionally Made Cv. / Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
wroskian:
Gbam!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lero15:

Hehehehe.

All of them are now claiming "petite"

Pics or wedonbilivit grin

All the pics you 'haf' been seeing nko? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jazmiynne:

All the pics you 'haf' been seeing nko? tongue tongue

I no see any. undecided

Lalasticlala would be interested to see pix too grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Kennycyphers(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2016
What's Petit? Short??
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2016
smartmiss:

Sorry dear, its cos ur d only IT person in ur office dats y its overwhelming, buh u gat skills mahn, b proud of urself!
I am proud of myself, but guess what, April 26th, I was sacked. Reason: Service no longer required. Pure office politics. Next day, a guy resumed to replace me,, so funny. I wonder when hr/ others would stop playing this gender fight. Anyways, I am trusting God for a better one soon.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 6:29am On May 21, 2016
afrobaby:
I am proud of myself, but guess what, April 26th, I was sacked. Reason: Service no longer required. Pure office politics. Next day, a guy resumed to replace me,, so funny. I wonder when hr/ others would stop playing this gender fight. Anyways, I am trusting God for a better one soon.

Sorry about it dearie... Not to worry, I think you are quite good, a Little more effort and u would get an even better place.

At the moment though, please try to see beyond the perceived gender bias. Simply tell your self you got laid off and don't allow your mind to play the gender ćard at you Cos that subconsciously weakens your mind.

Someone replaced u at your job (it really matters least whether the person is male, female or hermaphrodite).
What were you doing or not doing that created a vacuum the company felt this individual can fill?
What could possibly make the company feel like he individual can lead them to their destination?

Bae go back to the drawing board and make yourself learn something from the event. Then use that tough skin and techy brain to make things happen on your next job wink
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by smartmiss(f): 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
afrobaby:

awww, sorry dear just, the Lord is your strength, ull def get sth better IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company In Egtl,escravos, Delta State / How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.