Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence (32428 Views)

Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by vivianblog1(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar and his wife Jamila Atiku-Abubakar pictured during the registration for National Identity Card at their residence earlier today. The former VP was also at wedding ceremony of Sen. Danjuma Goje's daughter in Gombe state, photos below.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H9BVQ_UjUko/VmH1mKfDerI/AAAAAAABSKs/OPOyUeZb7i0/s1600/bride.PNG[/img]

Source http://www.viviangist.com/atiku-abubakar-and-wife-register-for-national-i-d-card-at-thier-abuja-residence

1 Like

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by drsteroid(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good citizens
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Bevista: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID?

I guess these lot are still above the law. The new NIMC boss is a complete !mbecile and a disgrace to the Change administration - rubbish!

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by jaykaylegend(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Endtime

Registration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by oduastates: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID. I guess these lot are still above the law - rubbish!

First thing I thought when I read the headline.
Whomever took what ought to have been a secured device to his house needs firing.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Richiy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
And they will get the card at most by Monday right? Me that applied since August in NIMC office still have not gotten a reply. And I need that card.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by CR77(f): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Demmocrats:
My man, the next presido.
Keep dreaming tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ok, we have seen it, so can we all go to sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Demmocrats(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
My man, the next presido.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Charlestii: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by raumdeuter: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Did he merge all his wives into 1

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by simplemach(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
But y in their residence...?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by djWALE(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
So??...racism is wen a white blackberry costs more than a black blackberry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by iyatrustee(f): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Why the preferential treatment? In his capacity as who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by OCTAVO: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ok na. Wish they can bring it to my house too for me to register. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Flashh: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
CR77:
So?
Abeg shift go one side jare. grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Ghandi12: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
The Crystal ball is right...Ribadu is too clean and light to lead PDP ; the race to 2019 is taking shape.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by CR77(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
simplemach:
But y in their residence...?
If ask us na who we go ask

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by englishmart(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
as in this papa no even get national Id before?. Imagine doing it at his residence. If na me now, them go take like 3montgs before dem give me one rubbish temporary id.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by akpur1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Animal in human skin. What is Nigeria turning into?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by imamabi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmnm just booking space

isokay
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Demmocrats(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Did he merge all his wives into 1

hahahaha nice one, abeg help me ask the OP grin grin grin
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by holluwai(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Them go come my house too? undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by etibaba(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imagine, and i did mine after queuing for hours last year june.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by moneybag100: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ff
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Wolexdey(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks for the information.
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by pretydiva(f): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na now dey break reach where dem dey undecided
Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by damola1: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
For this act alone. I can never ever vote for him.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Ishopbest: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bevista:
You mean to tell me that as a private citizen, Atiku Abubakar cannot go to NIMC office to register for his National ID.

I guess these lot are still above the law. The new NIMC boss is a complete slowpoke and a disgrace to the Change administration - rubbish!

Exactly my thought

2 Likes

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Viktor1983(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
I did mine about 17 months ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence by Wolexdey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / PDP Keeps Dribbling Me, 17 Years After Designing Its Umbrella Logo – Gbenga Amob / New Minimum Wage: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Governors’ Refusal To Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.