Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69615 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2009
@khanye

was Barca a club in existence last season when Madrid was winning everything in sight?

They won the league twice without no other trophy
we're back and we won the treble! cheesy
u chelsea fans should be ashamed of ourselves
Man Utd. have won the EPL title thrice in a row
U're here celebrating Fa glory against a team like everton!

i'm not so happy. i felt we shoulda done better.
like winning the Champions League.

Sorry dude,
Stop dreaming, you cant win the UCL with those pensioners! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2009
khanye:

They won the league twice without no other trophy
we're back and we won the treble! cheesy
u chelsea fans should be ashamed of ourselves
Man Utd. have won the EPL title thrice in a row
U're here celebrating Fa glory against a team like everton!

Sorry dude,
Stop dreaming, you cant win the UCL with those pensioners! tongue

Ode. . . .R.madrid is the most succesfull team in spain. . .go and make mouth in front of them, . . tongue

That FA cup has more history than you club . . . . grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2009
Ancelloti leaves Milan
Carlo Ancelotti has announced his contract at AC Milan has been terminated by mutual consent.

The news clears the way for the Italian coach to be installed as Guus Hiddink's replacement at Chelsea.

More to follow,

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=651460&sec=europe&cc=3888
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2009
Ancelloti leaves Milan

Next Destination ~ Chelsea maybe?

Would that gaurantee trophy rain at the Bridge, if he takes over? NAH! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2009
BAD NEWS!!!

Ballack signs new deal
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2009
what's happening here i tot Barca won the UCL . . . Why all this celebrations and Pre-Ejaculations? shocked shocked shocked abi na Barca thread be this? tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:55pm On May 31, 2009
allboyz:

what's happening here i tot Barca won the UCL . . . Why all this celebrations and Pre-Ejaculations? shocked shocked shocked abi na Barca thread be this? tongue tongue grin grin
see shameless Arse-anal fan talking grin. Didn't you say Everton will whoop us? tongue
who is having the last laugh now? cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2009
It is known that arsenal fans are the most demented on the planet. They dont know how much it wud be for wenger to get the same cup. Trophyless in 4 years.

I repeat arsenal is the most consistent of the big 4. 4 years straight and they still gat the mouth to rant here
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by MrCrackles(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2009
cabali:

It is known that arsenal fans are the most demented on the planet. They dont know how much it wud be for wenger to get the same cup. Trophyless in 4 years.

I repeat arsenal is the most consistent of the big 4. 4 years straight and they still gat the mouth to rant here

Eat a chunky manliness you simple minded slowpoke! tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2009
MrCrackles:

Eat a chunky manliness you simple minded slowpoke! tongue

Considering you are an slowpoke from birth, it is of no particular sense whatever you say
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by argent(f): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2009
I am proud to be a CHELSEA FAN
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2009
So Ancelotti is most likely going to end up at SW6?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 9:27am On Jun 01, 2009
Mr Crackles the slowpoke! Hehehehehhihihihihahahahahahahohohohoho. I no fit shout!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2009
lalaboi:

Ode. . . .R.madrid is the most succesfull team in spain. . .go and make mouth in front of them, . . tongue

That FA cup has more history than you club . . . . grin

They've won more UCL trophy more than ur rugby team
How many UCL trophy do chelsea have
U're local champions!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 01, 2009
Ancelotti is now confirmed as chelsea manager.

what a sad news!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2009
Ancelotti = Scolari
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2009
Its been confirmed? What a catastrophe!!! shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2009
Ibime:

Ancelotti = Scolari

nah c'mmon , Ancellotti is just a replica of Guus , Scolari is the replica of PAPA AJASCO  grin

I love it here , we got full house. I LOVE YOU ALL,

@ Ibime

Nairaland Fantasy Champion 08/09, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2009
Ancelotti appointed Chelsea boss
Former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has been appointed Chelsea manager on a three-year deal.

The Italian left the Rossoneri on Sunday after guiding them to a third-place finish in Serie A.

He replaces Russia coach Guus Hiddink, who ended his stint at Stamford Bridge by leading the Blues to an FA Cup triumph over Everton on Saturday.

A statement on the Chelsea website read: "Carlo was the outstanding candidate for the job

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8076779.stm
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2009
dyabman:

@ Ibime

Nairaland Fantasy Champion 08/09, grin

Thats only cos all me top players were rested on the final day (Lamps, Ronaldo etc), allowing you to inch ahead by 3 miserable points. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2009
Watch what happens next. . . . . Chelsea sign Adebayor! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2009
Disaster!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2009
CHELSEA GOSSIP
Former AC Milan manager Carlo Ancelotti will be given £50m to spend on new players if he takes over at Chelsea.
(Full story: The Sun)

Chelsea captain John Terry has urged Blues owner Roman Abramovich to bankroll Ancelotti, if the Italian arrives at Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Ancelotti could be given up to £100m by Abramovich to spend on new players. (Daily Star)
(Full story: Daily Star)

And captain Terry has urged the Italian to make Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery and Valencia forward David Villa his first signings as Chelsea manager.
(Full story: The Guardian)

Ancelotti's arrival may mean the Chelsea careers of Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou and Deco will come to an end.
(Full story: The Sun)

The 49-year-old coach is also lining up Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor and will pay £23m for the front-man.
(Full story: Daily Express)

Ancelotti will hope to bring AC Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo with him to Stamford Bridge.
(Full story: Daily Star)

The former Italian midfielder is also targeting Atletico Madrid's £50m-rated striker Sergio Aguero.
(Full story: Daily Express)

Ancelotti is keen to appoint Filippo Galli, who was his assistant at AC Milan, as his number two at Stamford Bridge.
(Full story: The Times)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2009
A day of mourning . . .

Ballack signs new deal. .
Ancelotti confirmed Chelsea Coach. .
To bring Pirlo with him . . .
Even Adebayor. . . .

I am ready to eat my words . . . but I think we all know where this will end. . . 5 Managers in less than 2 years. . . Soon be six in 3 years.
I'll be really really surprised if it turns out otherwise. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:50am On Jun 01, 2009
nateevs:

A day of mourning . . .

Ballack signs new deal. .
Ancelotti confirmed Chelsea Coach. .
To bring Pirlo with him . . .
Even Adebayor. . . .

I am ready to eat my words . . . but I think we all know where this will end. . . 5 Managers in less than 2 years. . . Soon be six in 3 years.
I'll be really really surprised if it turns out otherwise. . .

OMG. . . . . . .Chelsea fans are already conceding the league title before the season. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
relax guys. . .this may be the start of a new day.  wink

The number of manager in a short period of time doesn't mean shait as long as they get the desired results. Agreed we need stability but hey, rome was not built in a day. We must keep trying until we get it right.

Why concede a race even before the start . . .

PS: the other side of me is thinking But why Ancelotti?  undecided
I don't want to believe that RA wants fire from the supporters and lovers of CFC.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Chac

That is internal . . .
Not to be confused with the fact that we are rooting off the stands. . .
Ne'er to be back . . .

Just watch aw we take ofa. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
nateevs:

@Chac

That is internal . . .
Not to be confused with the fact that we are rooting off the stands. . .
Ne'er to be back . . .

Just watch aw we take ofa. . .

LMAO grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
this is interesting and I like it. . . grin

Carlo Ancelotti(June 2009 - ?)
The Italian has an impressive managerial c.v and can boast two Champions League triumphs and a Serie A title (both with AC Milan) among his accomplishments.
But the 49-year-old has never managed in the Premier League. Will he do a Scolari or a Hiddink? We will have to wait and see,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1190029/Chelseas-Ruud-awakening-Mourinhos-special-delivery-Ancelottis-arrival--A-guide-Blues-foreign-bosses.html?ITO=1490
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
Milan Consider Swapping Pirlo For Chelsea's Essien

Milan have been linked with a move for Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien in a deal which would see Andrea Pirlo move in the other direction, according to Il Corriere Dello Sport.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/05/30/1294725/milan-consider-swapping-pirlo-for-chelseas-essien-report

They gotta be joking. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2009
i dont see ancellotti buying young bloods, expect a chelsea squad full of aged

players next season, what a waist
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mystikal(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2009
, and he doesnt even speak english!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 22nd July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.