Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification (4762 Views)

Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians / U.s Adsense Account Pin Verification, Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hello Guys,

If you been severally disapproved by Google adsense (Nigeria), getting a US Adsense account might be the next option. However, another challenge is getting a US Address in order to get your PIN and also a Tax Identification Number to enable you withdraw your earnings through payoneer master card.

I'm here to help you do that, and i promise you that you gonna have a wonderful time doing business with me.

Everything will be ready within 10 days Max.

Contact Me:

Call & Whatsapp: 07030218140

Facebook: www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1

Email: feedback35@gmail.com

Your success is my happiness.

See the latest Tax ID of one of my customers below (it's a 9 digits ID, i deleted some digits for security reasons)

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2016
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all those that have taken a step forward to order my services and are now enjoying their USA Google Adsense account. And for those that don't even believe that it's possible to use USA Google adsense here in Nigeria or any other part of the world, pls wake-up!

Please, endeavour to drop your comments and questions here:

Mobile: 07030218140

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1

Make Your Day Great!
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by skoles007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
Thanks for your service Bro. Guys, I recommend this Bros if only you want Good Job done for you.

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Thanks Bro. Wish you well
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Kvistpublishing: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Honestly, I've always thought the days of Nigerian bloggers monetizing their website with Google Adsense are over, but this man made me believe those days has just began.

The history of my blogging success today cannot be written without referencing you a good number of time.

You are a person to be recommended sir.

Thanks so much for the journey so far.

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2016
Enjoy your money Bro...Greater heights is my wish for you
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by precious1530: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Master thanks for your service. Guys, i sware this is your change to own your own U.S.A Adsense i just got my own later 3months and i have been paid for last 2months service sir God Bless you i cnt just stop thinking you. THANK YOU SIR
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by akashi01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
Test it with someone known here on Nairaland before we believe o

Till then, I don't trust you.
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
akashi01:
Test it with someone known here on Nairaland before we believe o

Till then, I don't trust you.

Well i don't persuade people to trust me, but if you take a step forward to contact me for your package, I'm very sure you won't regret it. Time is money, don't waste it.
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by olubravo: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Is just like yesterday when i meet dis man,Sir may God continue to bless you abundantly
Honestly guyz this Man his a cool person u can deal with in this business, cos back den wen i found it difficult to verified my US ads acct with 4220$ inside after 2 months earnings and the acct wasn't still unverified for almost 5 months due to verification problems but when i come in contact with him! The stories change for good
Once again, I say a big Thanks to u sir
Keep doing the good u are doing sir and u will always remain blessed

It's all happened last year but with his help i started collecting my money dis year
All Thanks to u sir
Stay cool in yah business

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2016
Thanks bro, i'm happy to see your review.

Calling on more satisfied clients to drop their reviews.

Keep making the money
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Nobody: 8:25am On May 11, 2016
U are posting and replying ur self with different account/ Username. This is nairaland and we know how people comment to things Guy grow up
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
It's people like you that see the road and decide to follow the bush path. I bet you don't know what you're saying. Do you know how many people have benefited from this service here on Nairaland?
Can anyone here come out to say i have scammed him? Except the one that wants thunder to fire him/her.
Mr. Man, don't engage in the act of victimizing people, it's a very bad thing to do. I'm not happy with your statement.
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2016
Mr man dont create Multiple account and start replying ur self to make people believe u.
I have been on nairaland for 7years now.... So we know when someone genuine comment on threads

1 Like

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Kvistpublishing: 7:24am On May 18, 2016
Appland:
Mr man dont create Multiple account and start replying ur self to make people believe u.
I have been on nairaland for 7years now.... So we know when someone genuine comment on threads

Am sorry to be the carrier of the bad news.... But then, your seven years here on nairaland has been a waste as you've been blindfolded with the act of scam which made you oblivious when you see great opportunities come around.

This man has been my helper from life first cry, so just cut the crap and mind your own business instead of getting to discourage other people. I believe you could be wiser than this.

Cc: Adele200, do not let people's lame thought change the good man in you. Thanks for being there always
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by bobojoshua(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
olubravo:
Is just like yesterday when i meet dis man,Sir may God continue to bless you abundantly
Honestly guyz this Man his a cool person u can deal with in this business, cos back den wen i found it difficult to verified my US ads acct with 4220$ inside after 2 months earnings and the acct wasn't still unverified for almost 5 months due to verification problems but when i come in contact with him! The stories change for good
Once again, I say a big Thanks to u sir
Keep doing the good u are doing sir and u will always remain blessed

It's all happened last year but with his help i started collecting my money dis year
All Thanks to u sir
Stay cool in yah business
Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Sirupson: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2018
I must confess that i'm so happy to have met you when i needed help with my US Adsense verification. Google has just paid my money into my payoneer account. Moreso, no tax deductions was made. Your tax ID worked 100%. Thanks so much bro.

1 Like

Re: I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification by Adele200(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good day guys, hope the elections is going fine in your area?
UPDATE ON MY SALES THREAD.
1. US and UK Adsense Available at cheap rate.
2. US and UK address Verification Available
3. US Tax ID verification service Available.
To get any of these, reach me via the mediums below;
Whatsapp: 07030218140
FB : http://fb.com/adeleyeb1
Your satisfaction is my concern.

(1) (Reply)

###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. / Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / Nigerian "google Map"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.