Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) (88888 Views)

Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos / See what they did to the Lion killed in Jos. Pix / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by dapsonlou(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
akksplendor:
What a country! Naija! grin

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photo-of-men-cutting-lion-killed-in-jos.html

That fur is worth 15k dollars, this halfwits just destroyed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by CHYMZZY(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
menix:
No wonder they killed it...

Useless End Time Morafuckers...

Well I blame Buhari tongue, there is hunger everywhere..
Translation; the economy of 9ja hit the animal kingdom badly, that the lion went in search of grass to feed on. And got killed by human, coz it's a taboo!

#chai!
#PMB is to be blamed.
#ENDTIMEBUSHMEAT
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
LION PEPPERSOUP....
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Kingcredo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time meat
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2015
I have always said the lion was killed for its meat, lions meat is a popular J town delicacy.-
For guys intending to marry from there a live lion is one of the items in the trado list
Re: The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
menix:
No wonder they killed it...

Useless End Time Morafuckers...

Well I blame Buhari tongue, there is hunger everywhere..

Look at those idiots, they think they are heros, when they see an armed robber they will drop their guns and uniform and hide like the cowards they really are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.