Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business (3214 Views)

Get Us A Foreign Buyer Of Gold And Get Commission. / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 5:35am On Dec 05, 2015
Engineering

We are a company that is into all forms of engineering designs ranging from structural, piping, process equipment, mechanical, electrical and civil design for FEED, conceptual and DED. We have a team of S.M.A.R.T professional engineers. We do all forms of CAD, 3D, 2D, including project management and follow on engineering. Our jobs always stand out.we have best prices of you

Marine and Construction Equipment Lease

We lease all forms of marine and construction equipments like vessels, tug boats, barges, cranes, swamp buggy, side boom and lot more. We want to satisfy you in case of tomorrow.

Mechanical Pumps and generator Repairs

We repair all forms of pumps, compressor and generator. Even if professional have told you that yours cannot work, please try us out and see for yourself. what we do is our talent .

Architectural Designs
We do all forms of architectural, structural and civil designs of all forms.2D and 3D modeling with sophisticated updated softwares for conceptual and detailed design. We are registered and with stamps for all your building projects.

what you take home all depends on the volume of business you get.

we can reach talk with this number 07035190461
We are based in port harcourt but business is everywhere you go.

1 Share

Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2015
if you can network, then you can have any amount you want with time.get us a network and you can have the kind of money you least expected even in your wildest dream
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
U CAN MAKE MONEY BY REFERRING SOMEONE ONLY
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2015
we are based in port harcourt
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2015
talk about us
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2015
we rent trucks too
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by iamphill: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
wealthyhrt:
Engineering

We are a company that is into all forms of engineering designs ranging from structural, piping, process equipment, mechanical, electrical and civil design for FEED, conceptual and DED. We have a team of S.M.A.R.T professional engineers. We do all forms of CAD, 3D, 2D, including project management and follow on engineering. Our jobs always stand out.we have best prices of you

Marine and Construction Equipment Lease

We lease all forms of marine and construction equipments like vessels, tug boats, barges, cranes, swamp buggy, side boom and lot more. We want to satisfy you in case of tomorrow.

Mechanical Pumps and generator Repairs

We repair all forms of pumps, compressor and generator. Even if professional have told you that yours cannot work, please try us out and see for yourself. what we do is our talent .

Architectural Designs
We do all forms of architectural, structural and civil designs of all forms.2D and 3D modeling with sophisticated updated softwares for conceptual and detailed design. We are registered and with stamps for all your building projects.

what you take home all depends on the volume of business you get.

we can reach talk with this number 07035190461
We are based in port harcourt but business is everywhere you go.

do you have a website? if you do let me have it. We need to talk but i cant drop my contact information on here.
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2015
iamphill:

do you have a website? if you do let me have it. We need to talk but i cant drop my contact information on here.

Good morning to you my friend,

currently we are putting up a website, please feel free to get accross to me via email. ikechukwu.ogbuefi@yahoo.com and you can as well use whatsapp with +2347035190461. you can as well check my profile on linkedin

we also lease flat bed and low bed bed trucks

Regards

compliments of the season
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2015
we r still available
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 2:39am On Dec 15, 2015
SA
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2015
sa
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by crestrader(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
We need swamp bogeys for land clearing at Ibeju Lekki local government area of Lagos State. Kindly let us know how much you lease per day
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2015
crestrader:
We need swamp bogeys for land clearing at Ibeju Lekki local government area of Lagos State. Kindly let us know how much you lease per day

do i post it here? i think it would not be a bad idea to send it to your mail box. which do you prefer?
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by millhouse: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
kul
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
we still full ground
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2016
SA
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2016
sa
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by georgesegun87: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello we av a Swampy buggy for sale at very cheap price pls whatapp me on dis number 07069302921.. For we to talk more on business we can do together

wealthyhrt:
sa
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by bigcil2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2016
I have a client that needs a 5-50mt vessel asap for purchase. Mail me at Charlesiloghalu@Letout.com.ng
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
georgesegun87:
Hello we av a Swampy buggy for sale at very cheap price pls whatapp me on dis number 07069302921.. For we to talk more on business we can do together

I couldn't get you on whatsapp
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
bigcil2:
I have a client that needs a 5-50mt vessel asap for purchase. Mail me at Charlesiloghalu@Letout.com.ng

I need a clear specification of what your client wants because there are so many types of 50MT vessels available.
I will be more useful to you if you have clearer specifications.

please feel free to get across to me via email. ikechukwu.ogbuefi@yahoo.com and you can as well use whatsapp with +2347035190461

Regards
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by millhouse: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kul expect to hear from me
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by bigcil2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
wealthyhrt:

I need a clear specification of what your client wants because there are so many types of 50MT vessels available.
I will be more useful to you if you have clearer specifications.

please feel free to get across to me via email. ikechukwu.ogbuefi@yahoo.com and you can as well use whatsapp with +2347035190461

Regards
I have replied your email
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
bigcil2:

I have replied your email

thanks. We will get back to you shortly
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:17am On Feb 08, 2016
We are still available for engineering designs in the oil and gas and other forms of design for estates
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
SA
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by admexaca(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Can u build houses, roads, bridges ?
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2016
admexaca:
Can u build houses, roads, bridges ?
yes. we design, build and construct houses, roads and bridges. Give us a try.

Cheers
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
We do it all to standards. ASME, API and all
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Yes we do it all to the best of standards
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2016
We work it all.we are available.marine,construction,designs and all
Re: Get Commission For Getting Me Any Of This Business by wealthyhrt: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2016
SA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal Loader / Top 10 Profitable Skills To Acquire That Can Sustain You Without A Job After Sch / Buy/sell(old,used,new Items) Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.