Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Writing Exam In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Writing Exam In The Dream (56644 Views)

When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release / Having Sex In The Dream: Causes, Related Problems And Solutions / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2015
please, why can't I answer questions in any exam in my dreams? Its been like that for years, I see myself in an exam hall, but will be confuse all through on what to write. Even if someone offers answer sheet to transfer, I still cannot write a thing. In the recent dream, the exam was so simple that everyone submitted under 5mins, but I was just changing fullscap as a result of mistakes. A note was given to me to copy from, I still could not write a thing.
Is anyone experiencing this? Does it have any hidden implication I don't know? Thanks as u drop ur contributions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by THUGLIFE101(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2015
next time, try knowing de questions so u can answer dem when u wake up

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2015
THUGLIFE101:
next time, try knowing de questions
so u can answer dem when u wake up
Thanks bro.
I have been cracking my head just to remember even one, but to no avail.
There were rules given to me by an old woman in my dream, she asked my husband and I to copy them from her wrapper, Could u believe, I couldn't remember a thing when I woke up. I was angry with mysef for dat day.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Kei144(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2015
Many are called, but few are chosen. There is a call of God upon your life, but the way you are going about life continues to disqualify you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2015
Kei144:
Many are called, but few are chosen. There is a call of God upon your life, but the way you are going about life continues to disqualify you.
Pls expanciate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Supremor(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2015
If you haven't been experiencing something similar in real life then you need to seek spiritual counseling and give yourself to prayers more
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2015
Supremor:
If you haven't been experiencing something similar in real life then you need to seek spiritual counseling and give yourself to prayers more
Thank u.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2015
pls I need more contributions. Those good in interpreting dreams, pls help out.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Liveair: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just emancipate yourself from mental slavery, that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Kei144(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2015
thelish:

Pls expanciate. Thanks

I had similar dream several times in the past. In my case, I knew that I had a call of God to be an evangelist. The dreams were apparently telling me that I wasn't living up to my calling.

In your case, the dream may be telling you about a call of God. It may also be pointing at some other role that you have the calling to play, but which you are not living up to.

6 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Dekatron(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2015
@ Op :- you cannot remember cos Actually, you didn't read in the dream, YOU CAN NOT READ IN A DREAM.

2. Its psychology. . . The brain is trying to re-live, simulate & feed on your fear. . . A side of you dread exams like shiit . . . . See the brain dream as NOTHING because, actually, its NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2015
Mtccccchhhhrrrrrewwwwwww
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Johans(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's something normal since you're a student. I also have such dreams too, just yesterday I dreamt that I was writing jamb (paper and pencil test). funny enough I am an undergraduate at present (with strong academic standing) and Jamb is a computer based test. Dream's means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kei144:

I had similar dream several times in the past. In my case, I knew that I had a call of God to be an evangelist. The dreams were apparently telling me that I wasn't living up to my calling.

In your case, the dream may be telling you about a call of God. It may also be pointing at some other role that you have the calling to play, but which you are not living up to.
Thanks
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by sunnyt1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Anyone who tells you its normal doesnt know anything about anything, there are many meaningg to the same dream depending on the person in question and the message.

Writing exams in the dream could mean

1. There are lessons you havent learnt yet and you must or you are going through the learning process again and again, you need to be very sensitive to know the lesson in question. Think about your relationships and carreer.

2. It could mean you are not living your life like you should. Sometime like a detrimental deviation from your life purpose. Think about your closeness to sinful activities

3. Sometimes it could means backwardness, especially when they are exams you have passed like common entrance or WAEC

4. It could also mean you are or will go through tests or trials anytime soon so be prepared

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Yksoul(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
U ARE GOING THROUGH SITUATIONS THAT NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION OR SOLUTIONS.U KNOW YOURSELF..

3 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by mauriceju2(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
here is the meaning of your dream, Exam is mainly made for promotion, here is the meaning, it mean that God has answer your prayers but demons contested against the answers telling God that you don't deserve it that you must be tested before this or that is given to you,
===== Exam in dream mean there is a temptation coming your way and there is a blessing behind the temptation if you overcome it,
your inability to write the exam mean that you will fail the test(temptation). next time you get such dream start fasting immediately when you wake up asking God for ability to over come any temptation that will come your way. if you don't believe me take your mind back and consider what always happened to you after such dream, there is temptation(problem) on the way and there is blessing behind those temptation if you over come it

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 2:30am On Dec 08, 2015
sunnyt1:
Anyone who tells you its normal doesnt know anything about anything, there are many meaningg to the same dream depending on the person in question and the message.

1. There are lessons you havent learnt yet and you must or you are going through the learning process again and again, you need to be very sensitive to know the lesson in question. Think about your relationships and carreer.

2. It could mean you are not living your life like you should. Sometime like a detrimental deviation from your life purpose. Think about your closeness to sinful activities

3. Sometimes it could means backwardness, especially when they are exams you have passed like common entrance or WAEC

4. It could also mean you are or will go through tests or trials anytime soon so be prepared

I really appreciate ur contribution. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 2:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Yksoul:
U ARE GOING THROUGH SITUATIONS THAT NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION OR SOLUTIONS.U KNOW YOURSELF..

Hmmmmmm. I have waited for this intervention for too long. Almost feeling discouraged already.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2015
mauriceju2:
here is the meaning of your dream, Exam is mainly made for promotion, here is the meaning, it mean that God has answer your prayers but demons contested against the answers telling God that you don't deserve it that you must be tested before this or that is given to you,
===== Exam in dream mean there is a temptation coming your way and there is a blessing behind the temptation if you overcome it,
your inability to write the exam mean that you will fail the test(temptation) next time you get such dream start fasting immediately when you wake up asking God for ability to over come any temptation that will come your way. if you don't believe me take your mind back and consider what always happened to after such dream

Thank u so much.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by God2man(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2015
sunnyt1:

Best Answer. Writing exam in the dream should be rejected, cancelled and reversed. It is a bad dream.

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Acidosis(m): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
hmmn, smh
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 08, 2016
This has been happening to me since I left my tertiary institution... Sometimes I see myself writing exams way below my level but still can't answer it at all....

Everyone will have to submit... But I will still be there battling with my question and sometimes I finish writing but cancelled it again and starts afresh....

There was a day I was writing a primary six exams in my dream... I couldn't even answer any question...

It's really disturbing me a lot.. And I don't think it's a good sign.... Have dreamt about this almost a hundred times...

I had to check Google for the meaning.. And I was directed to this thread... That's to tell you how serious I am about this dream...

Some times when I wake up.... I will hear a voice in my head telling me that I skipped something during my primary school days which could have led to my success.. And the thought in my head explains it that "that single thing I missed has kept me away from where I am suppose to be" that's why I kept on writing exams in my dreams....

Seriously... When I graduated I wasn't Okay with my result..... I wasn't happy at all cos it was way bellow my expectations... Even if it makes others happy... I still feel it's not what am supposed to graduate with.

Thelish have you gotten answer to yours? Cos we in same situation right here.

Lalasticlala and whoever can help push this thing to front page make we get reply and solutions abeg

4 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by BetterChurch: 9:44pm On May 10, 2016
Such a dream is a spiritual wake-up call from the Holy Spirit working at this level as The Dream Master, the Mahanta. Real experiences in the inner worlds are what we partially remember as dreams.
A spiritual exercise like reading passage on love from the bible and meditation based on them may help a Christian.
Anyone willing to make progress spiritually can chant the universal name of God HU for 20- 30 mins daily. See www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 8:43am On May 24, 2016
patrickdarlins:
This has been happening to me since I left my tertiary institution... Sometimes I see myself writing exams way below my level but still can't answer it at all....

Everyone will have to submit... But I will still be there battling with my question and sometimes I finish writing but cancelled it again and starts afresh....

There was a day I was writing a primary six exams in my dream... I couldn't even answer any question...

It's really disturbing me a lot.. And I don't think it's a good sign.... Have dreamt about this almost a hundred times...

I had to check Google for the meaning.. And I was directed to this thread... That's to tell you how serious I am about this dream...

Some times when I wake up.... I will hear a voice in my head telling me that I skipped something during my primary school days which could have led to my success.. And the thought in my head explains it that "that single thing I missed has kept me away from where I am suppose to be" that's why I kept on writing exams in my dreams....

Seriously... When I graduated I wasn't Okay with my result..... I wasn't happy at all cos it was way bellow my expectations... Even if it makes others happy... I still feel it's not what am supposed to graduate with.

Lalasticlala and whoever can help push this thing to front page make we get reply and solutions abeg

I haven't. but d dream doesn't come too frequent again. I have looked for answers everywhere to no avail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
sunnyt1:

Thank u so much.
Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
thelish:

I haven't. but d dream doesn't come too frequent again. I have looked for answers everywhere to no avail.
from last year till this time... Have dreamt bout it 4-5 times...

May the Lord take control

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by thelish(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
patrickdarlins:
from last year till this time... Have dreamt bout it 4-5 times...

May the Lord take control

Amen ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016

You really need to work on your mind. I grew up in an environment where I would be asked about my dreams every darn day! I placed so much importance on dreams that I was fearful. That really turned me into a prayer warrior and I would speak in different tongues with different syllables. My encounter with destiny started years ago when I was about to leave Nigeria. I discovered that the only thing I needed to fear was fear itself, Nothing else!

Gradually I became less religious because I realized the more religious I became the more superstitious and fearful I became!........after few years I became agnostic and within few months of studying literature on the origins of life, I became atheist.
Though sometimes I still eat in the dreams,but when I wake up I would smile and say "I had just eaten with Barack Obama"! or "wow I had just eaten with Mark Zuckerberg!"

Trust me, you are a product of your thought life. You DON'T need any darn religion or god to make your life great! In fact, when I was working on my doctoral dissertation I would dream of writing unfinished exams, but since I had become atheist by then and I had understood the power of the mind, I would ignore such dreams, think positively and work harder! I would print the word "CONGRATULATIONS" on a paper and stick it to my wall. Alas, I finished with 5 first-authored peer reviewed papers with currently 95 citations!

If it's too big for your mind then it will be too big for your hands!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by waldigit: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=thelish post=40701775]please, why can't I answer questions in any exam in my dreams? Its been like that for years, I see myself in an exam hall, but will be confuse all through on what to write. Even if someone offers answer sheet to transfer, I still cannot write a thing. In the recent dream, the exam was so simple that everyone submitted under 5mins, but I was just changing fullscap as a result of mistakes. A note was given to me to copy from, I still could not write a thing.
Is anyone experiencing this? Does it have any hidden implication I don't know? Thanks as u drop ur contributions.[/quote

To deal with this give or rededicate your life to Christ.
Get baptized with Holy Spirit.
Set your mind to understand like Daniel
If you cant cope you may consult office of a pastor or prophet.
When next the dream comes reject it with relevant word of God.

1 Like

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by DaniDani(m): 4:14am On Feb 05, 2017
sunnyt1:

God bless you real good. You have given me the answer that I need. I have had this too often this time around. Your answer is a revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Writing Exam In The Dream by legendsilver(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2019
I just had a similar dream now. I know its worrisome but I am not allowing fear to overcome me. I will rather turn the fear to joy and say my inability to write anything was because I don't need to write what I have written before with a result that was good.

No time for negative thinking, na forward ever

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.