Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo (44483 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy / Angela Okorie Addresses Her Marriage Crash Rumours / Agbani Darego Blasts A Fan Who Criticised Her Weight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Atufesarah: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2015
What she wrote below...

[b]''This is to all of my loyal fans who have had weight concerns... There's been lots of questions thrown at me via social media n beyond about my weight loss . As much as i do not live my life based on any ones dictate, am also a realist. Now, I've always said this and proud of it, I was born chubby. I've been that way for years. Had all d major endorsement deals , acted in over 300 movies in that my chubby state and most of you accepted me like that cos all I had or came to offer was the talent God gave me. Ur size or shape doesn't determine who you are, how successful u can be or how acceptable u will be. The world will always be unsatisfied with what ever situation u present to them. Ini... Ur too fat ohhh she's too slim kilodeeeeee ? My point is.. Be urself once ur happy with urself, everything else is inconsequential. We all have our individual problems. Some people find succor in social media by playing ghost and spitting flames in de dark to mask their bitterness. Don't look at them. Take care of urself. What I did? I hit de gym, reduced my carb to de barest minimum, lots of green tea n lemon and detox. It's extreme discipline. I had Thai noodles today and seafood wooooh I enjoyed it. Hmmm yea too much carbs but it is what is. However, if u loose weight to impress anyone, u will be depressed cos after all of that hard work, those complaints will take the direct opposite dimension. Lesson is ... Love urself cos world people WILL ALWAYS have something to say. It's standard.''[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/-48ZRyBAUS/?taken-by=iniedo

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by noetic5: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
love this woman...Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo. See more hot photos of Ini Edo @http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/i-became-star-got-endorsements-deals-as.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Ginaz(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2015
Badbelle people leave her alone, if she gets fat now they will talk. Live your life dear, you look fabulous. kiss

19 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by boboLIL(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Fallen angel wid fallen olympus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by axortedbabe(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Word..
U can't impress everyone...
Live ur life

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by faith551(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Who has her cell phone number pls, I just want to tell her she looks great cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Wat ever rocks her boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by CaroLyner(f): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2015
so why are you telling us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by thweraja10: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Even though i dont support this social media law that the senate wants to pass but i am starting to think it might make sense. The way celebrities and top Government officials get molested and bullied on social media is so painful. As a celebrity you cant post a picture of you without someone abusing you. People jjust think because they have a 5,000 naira china phone that browse and a free 10MB from etisalat gives them the guts to come and bully people online. Even in the US online bully is a great crime.

I just think we need to respect other people and stop harrassing people online.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Aitee1: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's the world for you, they keep talking so far you're still alive, you're fat they'll talk, you're slim people still talk

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
she cute still

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ModiKen(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
If it doesn't improve the Nigerian economy, electricity or education, none of my business!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by gist4kidsblog: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Kaybee14(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok. The truth in this life is "one cannot please everybody". Even, if you do it right, you will still get criticize.

CHECK/CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by drnairalov: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:

be nice angry angry angry angry angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ellalina(f): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Kpefing old body
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by imeller: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
nice.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by sule17(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
No go marry the show ur body on social midia up and down

Infact come make I help u self
Two hour for b*d
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by FuckTheMod: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mstheewu

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ikombe: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
CaroLyner:

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by atilla(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
I think she looks nice.

She's lucky sha no stretch marks or cellulite
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by naijapips02: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by Tman66(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy good for her grin grin angry
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by ADULTBASE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin congratulation!
Adultbase forum is back:
we sincerely apologise for the offline mode adultbase went through for two weeks,we also want to inform you that no content was deleted.
Welcome once again to our nation.
Cc:aminat508 freemanan funjosh omotayor123
thanks for exercising patience during those days.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by famousroland(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
INI In the Making
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by nanizle(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by djWALE(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sister ini...plz go and get married..... tongue tongue
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by OCTAVO: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok.
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by henryvirus(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
I prefer her chubby look to her current "slimfitted" look. She still looks good tho
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
end time news.
end time Op. grin
Re: Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo by midupe(f): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Still on point Ini Dear.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma / Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.