Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,073 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 (11008 Views)

In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2015
Super clean rice locally produced quality competitive with international standard. No stories. Our rice is currently being consumed in Lagos, Ibadan, Osogbo, Amasiri, Lokoja, Otukpo, Aba, Mbaise, Ubakala and Abeokuta.

- Stone free
- Chaff free
- Polished
- Bagged

Unveiling our wide range of products from wholesalers to household end users. For your daily meal, big events and festive preparations:

1) White long grain 100% organic parboiled and polished
Retail price: N18,000
N9,250 per 25 kg
N3,900 per 10kg
N1,950 per 5kg
N390 per 1kg

Bulk price (more than 1bag): N17,800

2) White medium grain 100% organic parboiled and polished

Retail price: N17,500
per 50kg
N8,750 per 25 kg
N3,750 per 10kg
N1,800 per 5kg
N375 per 1kg

Bulk price (more than 1bag): N17,200

These are early 2016 prices.. our Q4 supply for 2016 ending are coming soon and prices are currently under review. Stay tuned.

All categories of price includes cost of delivery and logistics. Lagos, Ife, Ibadan, P/H, Lokoja, Abuja, Enugu, Aba, etc.

Place your orders now. We supply end consumers, retailers and wholesalers.

Progress Report:
Our projection for 2016 is an output capacity of over 20,000 bags of rice. And we are poised to make it happen, by God's grace. Ogun state government has approved to our company, an allocation of 500ha for large-scale low land rice plantation plus an out-grower scheme of over 7,000ha. We are currently putting together the resources and intellectual capacity to build a mega-capacity mill of 30T/D and cultivate the plantation to yield paddy at 4T/ha. It is a long shot, but we are on the path.

Please follow this thread. Together, we can make Nigerian agricultural sector, Africa's breadwinner. Thank you

Click and follow the thread too: www.nairaland.com/2817491/see-how-nigerians-killing-rice

Yewa Rice Mills & Plantation Ltd
Contact 08032615423 call, SMS, Whatsapp.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2015
See sample.

I am proud to be eating the fruit of my labour in my lifetime. It feels nice to produce what I consume. I am not just a consumer, I am a producer. Can Nigeria say that?

Join me.

50kg, 25kg, 10kg, 5kg... buy it, cook it, serve it, eat it, digest it... proudly Nigerian 100% organic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2015
bump

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2015
make your order today.
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 6:36am On Dec 06, 2015
Celebrate this coming festive season in a sumptuous and healthy way. Our benchmark product is our "proudly Nigerian" high quality, polished, stoneless, stainless and low starch long grain rice. We have dedicated immense resources and time to achieving high refined quality standard.

Let us stop consuming smuggled rice in the name of eating imported food. Let us stop enriching Thai, Indian and Phillipino farmers and processors, yet we are complaining of poor economic growth in our country.

Smuggled/ imported rice due to prolonged storage are detrimental to our health. Let us preserve our health and wealth by eating our own "proudly Nigerian" high quality rice.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
More pics

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very soon you will know this is not a joke..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by adexomuo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Am interested but am in Osun state, hw can i get my order if i order for 10 bags to test Market here is my Contact 08030705690
Mykellio:
50kg bags of rice locally produced quality competitive with international standard. No stories. Our rice is currently trending in Amasiri, Lokoja, Otukpo, Aba, Mbaise, Ubakala and very soon Ogun state.

- Stone free
- Chaff free
- Polished
- Bagged

20 bags available right away in Lagos. 1,000 bags coming soon.

Retail price: N8,500
Bulk price (more than 1bag): N8,150

Contact 08032615423 call, SMS, Whatsapp sharply.

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
@adexomuo... Thanks for your interest. I shall reply you via SMS. You will get your rice within a reasonable time frame of 24-48hours depending on logistics and transport availability. Please place your order via SMS to us or send email to michaelosinaike@gmail.com.

Follow this thread constructively as viewers will be notified once your goods have been sent and shall present proofs here. Best of luck in the pending deal. Look forward to a hitch-free transaction. Cheers.
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Bump
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Just got off the phone with adexomuo... 20 bags going to Kogi state right now for Shiloh 2015. Wake up.

Let everything about the transaction be uploaded here. No hide and seek.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by adexomuo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
I have made the payment and attached is d teller copy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Good the world is watching
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by lanre2009: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
adexomuo:
I have made the payment and attached is d teller copy

Is this the amount you paid for the 20 bags
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2015
@adexomuo did an advance payment on the 10 bags.. he ll pay balance once he receives proof that his consignment has been loaded.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
My message to Adexomuo last night 14/12/12 :

Coy: Peace Mass Transit. Fleet no.: 1134. License no.: AKL607YY. Drop zone: Ife junction. Tomorrow. The driver ll call u. Please credit Yewa Rice Mill & Plantation Ltd. 5610035708 Fidelity Bank Plc. N43,000 balance for 10bags.

Consignment loaded last night hence could not get pics. But pics of work in progress as at yesterday afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adexomuo's rice is on the way to him in Osogbo..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adexomuo's bags of rice have been successfully delivered. And he has confirmed it. The PMT driver too has called.

Well done Peace Mass Transit. More deals to come.

Patiently awaiting the payment balance.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Adexomuo has paid his balance.
Nice doing business with you. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by adexomuo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Done deal looking forward for another one bro, nice doing business with u
Mykellio:
Adexomuo has paid his balance.

Nice doing business with you. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by world1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mykellio:
50kg bags of rice locally produced quality competitive with international standard. No stories. Our rice is currently trending in Amasiri, Lokoja, Otukpo, Aba, Mbaise, Ubakala and very soon Ogun state.

- Stone free
- Chaff free
- Polished
- Bagged

20 bags available right away in Lagos. 1,000 bags coming soon.

Retail price: N8,800
Bulk price (more than 1bag): N8,500

Including delivery and logistics. Lagos, Ife, Ibadan, P/H, Lokoja, Abuja, Enugu, Aba, etc.

Contact 08032615423 call, SMS, Whatsapp sharply.

Please follow the thread. Thank you

I really appreciate your innovative approach to this business using social media try to do more campaign on Facebook, instagram, twitter and the rest you will be amazed at the nos of orders you will get in the next 6 month I bet you will run out of stock. So keep it up.

I need 5 bags delivered to Abeokuta on the 22nd am currently out of town but my details are on the the attached handbill.

I will also arrange a meeting with you. We need to hype and showcase your 100%Naija rice on TV station accross Nigeria be ready for the boom.

Congratulations

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks @world1... we certainly have a lot to do together. Ogun state government has approved 500ha to our company for large scale rice plantation and processing in Ogun state.

With regards to your 5 bags, 22nd is too close to Xmas. You may not get your goods until 27th or so. You have to consider logistics and transport availability. We have other clients too.
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by world1(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2015
Mykellio:
Thanks @world1... we certainly have a lot to do together. Ogun state government has approved 500ha to our company for large scale rice plantation and processing in Ogun state.

With regards to your 5 bags, 22nd is too close to Xmas. You may not get your goods until 27th or so. You have to consider logistics and transport availability. We have other clients too.

i told some people about your product i can promise you that positive response are already coming in.
is your rice local one (ofada)?
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
@world1... thanks for the PR.. our rice is not ofada. It is 100% pure Nigerian long grain rice, fully destoned and polished.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by ricy20(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
it really a nice business
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
thanks @ricy20.. when are we supplying your 1 truck of rice bags.
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by sanmibukunmi: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
I don't know why but agriculture section of nairaland makes me feel proud of my country.. keep up the good work here .. you are motivating some people out there.

Good job to with the rice. will start telling ppl about it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
@sanmibukunmi ...thanks for the very inspiring comment. Nigeria's agriculture is a sector that given the current momentum and sporadic investment impetus we foresee in the nearest future, Africa will be fed from Nigeria.

Marginalisation and relegation from individuals to private sector even banks, and government have been the key impediments to increasing Nigeria's agricultural productivity.

We have talked so much about it, it's high time somebody actually gets up to do something about it. So here we are.

Every organism is endowed within its environment everything required for its sustainability. It is an anomaly to have millions of hectares of arable rice paddy field yet we import rice. Instead of investing in our rice value chain, we are busy enriching Thai, Indian and Philippino rice farmers. Yet, we join in the denigrating chorus of "no money in the economy". The money that should be in the economy has gone to Asia to bring the same rice you have in your country. It's a sorry case of having a bag of rice at home but your son takes a cab to eat jollof rice at an eatery. When, that very jollof rice can be cooked at home.

It is all about the value we place on ourselves as a people. It is the mentality. They call it local rice. When the Thai is eating his own rice on his table, in his own country, is the rice not local to him? But, we have attached a lot of negative energy to local that it suffocates the value in every effort and resource invested in producing anything indigenous.

Thai families will never enrich Nigerian farmers, I don't know why Nigerian families should be enriching Thai farmers. Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mykellio:
@sanmibukunmi ...thanks for the very inspiring comment. Nigeria's agriculture is a sector that given the current momentum and sporadic investment impetus we foresee in the nearest future, Africa will be fed from Nigeria.

Marginalisation and relegation from individuals to private sector even banks, and government have been the key impediments to increasing Nigeria's agricultural productivity.

We have talked so much about it, it's high time somebody actually gets up to do something about it. So here we are.

Every organism is endowed within its environment everything required for its sustainability. It is an anomaly to have millions of hectares of arable rice paddy field yet we import rice. Instead of investing in our rice value chain, we are busy enriching Thai, Indian and Philippino rice farmers. Yet, we join in the denigrating chorus of "no money in the economy". The money that should be in the economy has gone to Asia to bring the same rice you have in your country. It's a sorry case of having a bag of rice at home but your son takes a cab to eat jollof rice at an eatery. When, that very jollof rice can be cooked at home.

It is all about the value we place on ourselves as a people. It is the mentality. They call it local rice. When the Thai is eating his own rice on his table, in his own country, is the rice not local to him? But, we have attached a lot of negative energy to local that it suffocates the value in every effort and resource invested in producing anything indigenous.

Thai families will never enrich Nigerian farmers, I don't know why Nigerian families should be enriching Thai farmers. Food for thought.

Regards,

Mykellio
Hmm, food for thought. We just have to go back to our roots(agriculture) enough of the "crude-oil curse". Welldone.
Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by ricy20(f): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
I just receive my own bag of rice trust me i zero my mind already thinking it was going to be like other days.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by glowdot4: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
hey people,I ordered for 2 bags from Ibadan and am happy to receive my order. Thank you Michael. looking forward for more opportunities like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's No.1 Rice Producer. 1,000 bags of rice. From now to March 2017 by Mykellio: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
glowdot4:
hey people,I ordered for 2 bags from Ibadan and am happy to receive my order. Thank you Michael. looking forward for more opportunities like that.

Madam. Thank you very much for the trust. We appreciated you immensely.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Market And Marketing: The Farmers Headache / Irrigation System Installation And Kit / What Every Snail Farmer Must Know About The AM, AA & The AF Types Of Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.