Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt (43937 Views)

Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Ikorodu Residents Palace Charm On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection / Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is Buhari back to Nigeria ? My salary not paid o
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Nwanze62: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time accident
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by eromzee(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Episteme2:

PHED company will pay through their insurance company. It is called third party liability claim. Also, if the car owner has a comprehensive cover on his car, he can report the accidental damage to his own insurance company for claims. The insurance company can later go to PHED company's insurers to recoup whatever it did spend for the car damages.
tanks u are right.
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Episteme2:

PHED company will pay through their insurance company. It is called third party liability claim. Also, if the car owner has a comprehensive cover on his car, he can report the accidental damage to his own insurance company for claims. THE INSURANCE COMPANY CAN LATER GO TO PHED COMPANY'S INSURERS TO RECOUP WHATEVER IT DID SPEND FOR THE CAR DAMAGES [SIC].
this is called SUBROGATION in insurance law....
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by emonkey(m): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
How you know God is not happy with you. Better go pay your tithe grin grin grin
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Opiosko: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
ramdris:
Who will pay for the damages now? Me think PMB should pay.....

wao! am FTC again!!!

PHCN will pay.
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Exxit(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
virud:
When an Edo/Calabar babe 'swears' to deal with you...
Dry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Nickymezor(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
The pole na winch winch oo grin ... the owner go hear am no be small...poor him/ her undecided
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by ajayiopy: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
I blame buhari for this

Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by xtervaganza(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
When u buy your car with blood money
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Koncept(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
This is just one out of a thousand electric poles in Port Harcourt that have totally failed and only hanging a few feet from the ground... Always watch where you park.
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Khd95(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol
Naff24:

ENDTIME disturbance grin grin
lookatewgrin
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by blimeyVic(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's no problem if the car is insured.
And this calls for urgent review of our individual policies on protecting our properties, and life too.
Without being insured,the car automatically becomes a liability to the owner,but on the contrary,with a good insurance coverage,say Lead way insurance,he would have his ignorant neighbours calling him a ritualist when the car is replaced.

Lesson learnt: Insure your property today, with a token,for a secure tomorrow. That it hasn't happened doesn't mean it can't happen.
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by lekan29ice(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
OCTAVO:
Wow... The thing go pain the car owner.
see talk...end time comment
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by torddy4u(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Episteme2:

PHED company will pay through their insurance company. It is called third party liability claim. Also, if the car owner has a comprehensive cover on his car, he can report the accidental damage to his own insurance company for claims. The insurance company can later go to PHED company's insurers to recoup whatever it did spend for the car damages.

the pole didn't just fall on its own, but as a result of an over speed tipper driver that hits the connecting electric pole that lead to that........ I think people should post the truth here. I'm not working for Nepa but an eye witness
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Codyt(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
calddon:
nothing wey no be problem for this life, on the road wahala, you say make you park= trouble

All this ENDTIME Electric poles

Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by nikz(f): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
Eya Kpele. It's not funny o
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by ernecy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
I remember a similar scenario around June 2013 in Sokoto, happened to my collegue who went to midweek church service with his new Nissan Sunny park outside the church beside an electric pole, and one aboki, who is an expert in illegal connection climb the very pole to reconnect some line but unfortunately for him the pole just fall due to his weight and landed on my friend car, and shattered the windscreen, dent the the bonnet/roof, broke the the radiator and one of the headlamp. On seeing the damage he had caused, the aboki vanished, so when my guy came out of Church, he almost cried not because of the damage, but because of his wedding that was coming same week in Kaduna.
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
No case!!!
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by justicejay(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2015
oshe11:
SEE DEM.......

END TIME COMMENTS.....
You wan steal my plot Abi.. Na soldier go handle your case
Re: Pole Falls On Parked SUV In Port-Harcourt by oshe11: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2015
justicejay:

You wan steal my plot Abi.. Na soldier go handle your case
i no b peaceful protesters oo, kos na onli dem nigerian soldiers gt power reach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / How Many Do You Remember? / Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.