Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? (32178 Views)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / When Your Teacher Asks You To Say A Word Starting With Letter "L" ( Funny Pics) / When She Asked Of A Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2015

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Monalisa185(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
lol

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Lanretoye(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Yess now,u be admin. Lala self fit talk say him be mod for nairaland.

23 Likes

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by skelewu404(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Gaskia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by kilokeys(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Employer : wow, u have the job already...

We shall pay in dollars and pounds.. Whatsapp style grin

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by zinachidi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
hahaha, lobatan!!!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Teeboy22(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin chai
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
More like saying Oh!yes. I'm a Nairaland Moderator.

Just imagine a situation where the interviewer was a Nairaland member who was at some point banned by a Mod.
grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by MzPecs(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
LOBATAN!

gringringringringringrin
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Isryl02(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
cheesy
Any way na way oga
Admin na admin
Even if na pry skul class captain
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by bunmioguns(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Israelie(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2015
Yes the Job is now urs......

Coordinate by inviting more members to ur group...... Cos they will be d one to chase u out of this office
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by goodlifehyd(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by akinlex(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Epic answer!

Just like saying i am the first born of my parent, I control my junior ones in doing the house chores

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by kekakuz(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
[size=20pt] it's something

Why do we now have ban happy moderators on nairaland

They just ban for banning sake[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by timmycris(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2015
Fg
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by richgang(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Out of point
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Larryfest(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2015
Na to just show am d way out of d office remain

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by ifyalways(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Not bad.

If the prospective employer is Linda Ikeji, Nld etc

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by adesegun121(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Sijo01(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Drajah(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2015
Answer of life....
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by CaroLyner(f): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2015
yes
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Wealthyone: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Lobatan!!! Medicals str8 cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by tunwumi: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
Kk
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Goldencollins: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2015
q
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2015
What you do is, fit the question into an abstract role. Package yourself, make your answer sound bigger than your ego!!!
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Precious91(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2015
she o sharo ni.BTW,leading a whatsapp group no easy.
Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello friends, good morning & happy Sunday to you. am currently on my way to Lagos. heading to No 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos state. please i need your help for an accommodation. just to spend one night. precisely, am visiting the Embassy 2morrow. your reply would be warmly appreciated. thanks thanks ahead!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects / Hilarious: 20 Types Of People You Meet In Lagos Commercial Buses / This Kind Of "Gbagaun" From A Nigerian Graduate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.