Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos (58637 Views)

Groom Carries His Bride On Okada Into The Church In Makurdi(photos) / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos / Photo; On How Bride Spotted On Bike In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by jascon1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
I just adore the smile on her face, regardless

1 Like

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by ogaprime(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Run away bride...

May be she is doing what her heart is saying...
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by PHATE007(f): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
I blame dis on Buhari... If to say e nor travel, dis one for nw happen......mtcheew!

END TIME president
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by jayblaze001(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
She climbed okada because of lagos trafic. grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by sirAmeh(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
My sister carry go!
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by leeport: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
deramarks:
I wasn't askin for opinion I was jez wondering on ma own. Have a nice day!
OK Bro
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Na this kind of LADY, I wan marry okko

PLEASE, get me her contact. .. Pls kiss
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by 76Naira(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
Her gown and smile are adorable.
Happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rhea:
I wonder why she chose okada instead of keke. Bridal gowns have a way of getting caught in between the spokes of a bike. then we start to blame the enemy in the village
are you talking from experience
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
macuwon:
Wait o, who took dis photo? Did the person sight her from 2km away and prepared to snap?
Endtime photographer
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahha grin grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Missmossy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Amusing cheesy

Lagos bride!! She's not even embarrassed one bit.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by deramarks(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
Phew! Am even a sister nd not a brother but doesn't mata
leeport:
OK Bro
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Ohamzee: 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
END TIME BRIDE JOOR
grin
Khd95:
Bride b like'today na today,i musto tie d knot'grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by putin3: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Is better to go your wedding like this than driving a Range and still single.congrats baby you will not do it again in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by putin3: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
She is beautiful
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by PrincianoARTIST(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
End time wedding grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
ejikeujah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKHa6msX44

Even though i am using MTN Cheat and don't care about data, i regret wasting my time watching this junk!

I can't believe you classify this TRASH as comedy!
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by leeport: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
deramarks:
Phew! Am even a sister nd not a brother but doesn't mata
#shades & #pun on u ....... grin I know ur a sister..lolz
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by KelvinC1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
lafs
end TIME statement
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by kingthreat(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
amunkita:

Ur family must have a reasoning measurement device due to reasoning is a problem at home.

Yours must be a celebration of lunacy.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by ReachHard: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by amunkita(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ye
kingthreat:

Yours must be a celebration of lunacy.

Yes oo, bring ur family over we re having Feast of the pass over..

But if any dey comot spit for mouth leave am for house.
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
deramarks:
Huh okota? Is dat okota? I stay @ okota buheva seen dat area before unless okota is two nd osolo is two
which part of okota do u stay?
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Ibmswapzer(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Khd95:
Khd95:
Khd95:
lmao,.........tie the knot
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by fortune1968: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
amunkita:
Buhari caused it..

Them no see fuel buy put for motor, even to see free Taxi now takes 2hrs..
mumu .na buhari cause am .se na ur piss dey put for okada ?
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by BABANGBALI: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
its vickyrotex's wedding day grin
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by mrrock: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mzflexydeeva:
I just couldn't imagine the thought this bride had as she was navigating to God knows where on this Okada. As busy as the isolo area of Lagos she still managed to smile all the way as the okada man was rushing to get her to her destination on time. Two things came to my mind
1. She probably spent the better part of her morning on make up she forgot she was late for her own wedding.
2. Lagos traffic served her a hot slap and she decided to serve a hotter one by using a bike......

If you were in her shoes for what ever reason would you go this far?

Good pictures!. What phone did you use in getting these pictures?
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by basilo101: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
is Aba not better this??
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Niceiroko: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
It was caused by baba go slow
Confessng:
She must have her reasons . Let them say jare yolo
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Sanchase: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
By the time she get to her destination, naija dust will be her groom sad
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:
Tryna avoid traffic..hahahahahaha.or the groom is cheating with her chief bridesmaid and she's running to catch them red handed.

in ur area does the chief bridesmaid makeup herself away from the bride or with the groom
Re: Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
Sanchase:
By the time she get to her destination, naija dust will be her groom sad
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to Achieve the N500,000 Budget Wedding In Nigeria / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.