Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! (2999 Views)

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pope Francis Assures Atheists: You Don’t Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Read the following verses carefully.

Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but historically blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’ Ezekiel 33:1-6 NKJV

Your goodness amounts to nothing if you don't use your much-vaulted reason to infer God from Nature. The reason is simple, goodness finds its source from consciousness. The times we are in now are clearly dangerous and remember as in GOT valar morghulis ! Hell is akin to a flogging spot for those too stubborn (or too dumb) to humble themselves and admit there is a God. I have wasted 6 years of my life arguing with atheists. But no more.

Google the following topics by me:

Three Reasons For God's Existence
Challenging The Skeptics
Rationalizations For Christianity
Rationalizations For Christianity (Africa)

for more.

There are few select atheists who because of their actions in time or their past (and still extant in the astral realm) ancestor's prayers will never go to hell.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by winner01(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
Actually, Many of them will repent, and be ruthless against the kingdom of darkness.
The sad thing is that they would have lured several people into darkness.
Apostle Paul was a tool for the adversary but God forged that weapon into a nuke against the adversary.
Nice thread though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
Oh what to do Reply, not to reply?

Okay, OP, I've had this questions in my mind ever since I was a kid.
1)Will our ancestors go to hell?

2) If there is a person with spiritual powers, ifa and the sorts, and the person actually uses the power to do good- will such a person go to hell

3) Will a man who has a bomb strapped to his body and kills himself to avoid the bomb from exploding go to hell

4) Why are people born disfigured or imbecillic

5) Why do good people die and bad people live?

6) Why does god allow people to lie in his name (False pastors and the like)

finally,

WHY HAS JESUS NOT COME!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
stop all the noise hell is fictional organise religion is self contractdictory if we scrutinise all religions with indepth reasoning ,facts we would blame rational thinkers, all religion is powered by fear that where it strength lie in understanding the limiation of man brain power to answer few question about why we are here on earth and where do our soul(i doubth if their any)go to
are you aware that a certain pope and the catholic church executed galilio for saying the earth was spherical
if God is the most merciful why will he perpertualy create human being to burn in hell for enterinty is that not a contracdiction
if only christain will go to paradise then what will happen to 4 billion others presently on earth and x number of billons that have died in beging of time
what GOds acheivement for like 100 billion humans to be in hell
the average life span of human is 100 yrs that about 33 thousands days but if u not born again u will be in hell for quadrillion year where is the justice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by reallest(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
hell ko well ni,where is d said hell?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
if suicide bombmer are to go to islamic paradise to get 77 virgins with wide lustorous eyes what happens to a female suicide bomber i guess 77 macho men to sex her too how about kid bombers what are the reward all ideas seem human cause men like sex virgin one for that matter religion that say those text are from God period is sound ungodly

2 Likes

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Judas2013: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Actually, Many of them will repent, and be ruthless against the kingdom of darkness.
Apostle Paul was a tool for the adversary but God forged that weapon into a nuke against the adversary.
Nice thread though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Judas2013: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but historically blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’ Ezekiel 33:1-6 NKJV

Your goodness amounts to nothing if you don't use your much-vaulted reason to infer God from Nature. The reason is simple, goodness finds its source from consciousness. The times we are in now are clearly dangerous and remember as in GOT valar morghulis ! Hell is akin to a flogging spot for those too stubborn (or too dumb) to humble themselves and admit there is a God. I have wasted 6 years of my life arguing with atheists. But no more.

Challenging The Skeptics

for more.

There are few select atheists who because of their actions in time or their past (and still extant in the astral realm) ancestor's prayers will never go to hell.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
SirWere:
Oh what to do Reply, not to reply?

Okay, OP, I've had this questions in my mind ever since I was a kid.

1)Will our ancestors go to hell?

Some will go to hell for being bad some will be in heaven for being good. Hell is is a flogging spot to correct a person.

SirWere:

2) If there is a person with spiritual powers, ifa and the sorts, and the person actually uses the power to do good- will such a person go to hell

Never ! My grandfather was one of such. Even then there is a secret. Hell has its lush parts and heaven has its harsh parts. For instance Nigeria has been compared to hell yet many live like kings here. Obodo Ibo has been compared to heaven and many are in penury there.

SirWere:

3) Will a man who has a bomb strapped to his body and kills himself to avoid the bomb from exploding go to hell

No. To heaven.

SirWere:

4) Why are people born disfigured or imbecillic [/
quote]
There is a scientific reason stemming from random mutations to the genetic code. Spiritually, demons try to disfigure a person's orí from its journey from heaven to earth.

[quote author=SirWere post=40714800]
5) Why do good people die and bad people live?

It's a part of life. My Dad was good and accepted he was going to die. My maternal grandmum is good and now she prays to die cuz she wants to meet those she loves eg my mum.

SirWere:

6) Why does god allow people to lie in his name (False pastors and the like)

They will reap their reward in time.

SirWere:

finally,

WHY HAS JESUS NOT COME!!!!

Vision 2020. Daz all.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
the only reasonable reason not to have sex married or unmarried is not because one ancient books writen to serve people in middle eastsay it a sin but

stop spread of diesese
babies without parental care
disfuctional society

for the married risk of jelously if unmarried couple choose to have safe sex mutually no crime is commited if i was to create human i wouldnt put the gene that allows you to to have sex or erection untill you married case closed as soon as the priest tie the marriage angel will put a memory card then sex not when the urge for sex start by 12 yrs for male temptation everwhere then it been criminlise by some book

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by menesheh(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

Challenging The Skeptics

for more.

why?
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
reallest:
hell ko well ni,where is d said hell?

Below the ground but it is spiritual and immaterial so you won't see it if you dig deep. Your spiritual eyes have to be opened. The time of Grave for atheists is fast closing. To many theists have died for fools like you.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
religion is crap. why is there not a black prophet all where middle eastern why non is negro african is god baised why must we pray in arabic during our daily salat why ,why must we expende a million naira to go for hajj why with griding povety in africa why we must we starve in name of fasting how does it benefit god it irational instead we should do charity to help the poor one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

Some will go to hell for being bad some will be in heaven for being good. Hell is is a flogging spot to correct a person.
Correct a person I thought after earth, it's heaven or hell. Besides, our definition of "good " differs. What if the religious norm then was to offer human sacrifies to the dieties then

Never ! My grandfather was one of such. Even then there is a secret. Hell has its lush parts and heaven has its harsh parts. For instance Nigeria has been compared to hell yet many live like kings here. Obodo Ibo has been compared to heaven and many are in penury there.

This is NOT a christian view

No. To heaven.
But the bible says we shall not commit suicide
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
menesheh:

why?

Such is life. Some people are favored like Messi and some have to work hard to get a thing eg Ronaldo.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
no amount of prayer can stop insurgency the north eastern state approve 100 million for alfa to pray it would stop only drone and barrel of gun can crush it then systematic deradicalization and lifting our poverty and ignorance with work i think s oyedo of covert sent some prayers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by reallest(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

Below the ground but it is spiritual and immaterial so you won't see it if you dig deep. Your spiritual eyes have to be opened. The time of Grave for atheists is fast closing. To many theists have died for fools like you.

since ur spiritual eyes has been opened,why can't u take d picture of hell & upload it for us to see,according to ur bible u just conderm urself to hell by using d word FOOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
hell is the flogging stop to correct according to you::::this sound too human why will god the creator flog na primary school teacher. but in the end i still belive in God cause there no better alternative but not through scammish invention of all leading tithe collection centre or extremish grooming one or those funny people call herbalist just be a good person

example
stealing is bad
cheating is bad
instead of paying zakkat and tithe to pastor and imams u can give directly to the poor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by plaetton: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
Lol.

Just like I predicted.
Uyi Iredia has gone full Retar.d.

Pity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by winner01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=Judas2013 post=40715164][/quote]Is this the best you can do?
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Krystalzkris(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
typical christian... Op,am sure you wouldn't believe me if i told you that Amadioha will make you suffer when you die for not believing him.... I think you are nuts Op..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by johnydon22(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
[b] This thread betrays a lot of flaws in belief.. It betrays a lot of idiocy in Religious beliefs..

The alleged creator of the universe is threatening punny humans with violence and torture in order to get belief and worship from them...Such childishness, insecurity, sadism and all round absurdity on the part of the alleged all powerful creator of the universe.. even a human has never been such childish.

As to be threatening people begging them for belief or burn them..

People don't always realize how they ridicule and make nonsense of their own God concept and religion.

This is one of the reasons i can never in my life hold such a belief as an Abrahamic one.

People able to conceive a hateful, wrathful, vengeful God with chronic anger issues and insecurities that is going to burn anyone who do not believe as they do in a literal fire.

I can never conceive such evil in my heart let alone believe it..

Everyone here do not really need to know your religion inside out, but as long as it involves some barbaric childish angry God that is vying to burn people in a literal fire because they don't believe it or hurt it's ego.

Tells us everything we need to know about you, your religion and the God it professes..

I have wooed many girls in my life and if i recall correctly i have never said
to any of them "I love you, love me back or i hurt you" any sane mind will
see that everything should be wrong in that statement.
The very idea of me hurting her if she doesn't love me back nullifies my
confession of love for her.

Take another look at that statement, it is a blackmail and an abusive word. I
have threatened her so it is a blackmail, if she doesn't love me back i will
hurt her. It is a sheer blackmail giving her two nonsensical choices.

Now this is one of the reasons religious people do not know that they
themselves ridicule their God concepts even more than atheists, We have seen
everything wrong in the statement i presented above, but then again let us
show the very large scaled way this is used.…

God says "I love you, if you don't love me back i will burn you in hell forever"
Am sure everyone can now see everything wrong in this, it is blackmail, it is
blatant abuse and the very sadistic idea of punishing someone because they
don't reciprocate your love reveals egoism at a chronic level, it is barbaric as
well as it is repulsive and blatantly implausible.

Yet they want us to swallow that a perfect being operates within such childish egoism and abusive ways.
Come to think of it, God should be perfect right? Yes Yes God is perfect. God
is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, He is even omniperfect.

This very idea of perfection is a flaw in the character people have heaped on
their different God concepts. Let us see how.
God is perfect, perfection needs nothing. A circle needs nothing added to it to
make it 360°. At 360° a circle is perfect and it is impossible to add even 1°
and if you take away 1° and makes it 359° it ceases to be a circle.

So God is perfect, God needs nothing, you can never add anything to it neither
can you take away, perfection is just perfection.
If this is the case and God is perfect, this surely means such being needs
nothing like Worship, reverence, acknowledgement, praise and all these
because it is just perfect.

If God is perfect it simply means that all the worship and reverence etc are
useless because he doesn't need them, unless you assert it is not perfect
then i will agree it needs them to feed his ego and so feel important.

But religions drag their God concept too low to a level that it needs worship
and acknowledgement on daily basis, needs it real bad even threatens people
with eternal torture if you fail to give it, this very quality betrays the idea of
perfection and drags down the God concept to the state of Egoism,
Narcissism, sadism and all round imperfect.....

"Believe i exist and i reward you, disbelieve and i will hurt you so bad forever
in an eternal roasting fire" Can abuse and blackmail get any cheaper?

https://www.nairaland.com/2496350/questioning-implausibilities-giving-reason-chance

This thread affirms the reason people hold these beliefs is because of fear not because they really think there is a god, they just have to believe with fear so to escape a mythical burning torture chamber for people who don't.

You can only diminish your ability to live with such disturbing beliefs..
[/b]

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Alikote:
religion is crap. why is there not a black prophet all where middle eastern why non is negro african is god baised why must we pray in arabic during our daily salat why ,why must we expende a million naira to go for hajj why with griding povety in africa why we must we starve in name of fasting how does it benefit god it irational instead we should do charity to help the poor one

We have to respect great men. Muhammad PBUH was great but Jesus is greater.

1 Like

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmmm....
The reason christianity works and its con

We read the story of how jesus was love
awwww...and how he was brutalised awwwww...and
how god sacraficed his only son....all together now
AWWWWWWW..

Thats the set up ,,,guilt.

When Rome and friends created the whole thing ,
they had to use your emotional response centres to
sell you the tale.
Like this "remember baby jesus ,,he died for you
",,,,"you"....guilt.

A god ,,,a god creates an entire universe and its
awesome complexity of every orbit of evey electon
,,,yet when it comes to dealing with humans hes
pretty useless he can make an entire eco system ,
and a universe with every atom and knows every hair
on your head knew you before ...before youre born
and every thought and action you make BUT has to
use a simple carbon lifeform (person 13 yr old girl) to
be in this material world ..hang on why couldnt he
just appeared in the same way he made everything
else just appear like adam eve all life ..,,,hang on a
minute again,,,.he needs a person to appear as flesh
.,yet he created all flesh didnt he ?

He needed to do that to save us from the sin or
something ,,,(its quite loopy)

Why does this god have all human emotions too, he's angry jealous vengeful wrathful ,,,but hes never
available to benefit anything only for himself and his
desire to be the only god ,,destroys cities and all life
and children ...if you dont please him.
So he has a son,,,,ffs ,,,think about that ,,,,a son ,god
has a son ,god the supernatural unimaginable
supreme beyond time and space ...has a son,,,,with a 13 yr old girl ....13.

The con ...what does the church and bible serve...only
itself.
Charity , love, compassion,empathy,morality,ki
ndness ,generosity ...all available without religion or
book.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
winner01:
Nice thread though.

Paul's work against Christianity is no sin, he was protecting the old testament which is also given to isrealites by their GOD
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by winner01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
chuna1985:

Paul's work against Christianity is no sin, he was protecting the old testament which is also given to isrealites by their GOD
Lol, okay.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

We have to respect great men. Muhammad PBUH was great but Jesus is greater.
estein was also great invetors of internet telephone airplane vaccine are very great people no amount of prayer warriors can cure chicken pose, malaria, fever imagine the world without anti malaria drugs imagine the world without phones internet this person didnt invent ancient outdated books that say pray pray fast fast they invent real .visible rational thing space landing anti malaria drugs african race could have been wipe out by malaria no pastor and book could have help or babalawo traditional worshiping no prayer can keep a premature baby alive only incubator with electricity so telsa that invented electricty is more important to the present world his our own prophet.4000 yrs ago if man could have invented telephone and speak to a person another continent ancient people go call am prophet or child of god . anti venom help in snake bite scientist can breed snake without venom so if they bite person no die if an 2000 year ago i go bring out plenty of those snake recite some fuuny prayer say na from god power put my hand and if snake bit i no go die sikena human go say ha prophet confirm
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
religion has only brought misery in gods name to the world if no organise religion boko haram for no dey ,no islamic state in syria and iraq imagine the atrocity committed by isreal imagine isil selling yarizidi kids in open market as sex slave , imagine suicide bombers imagine convernant university where poor member tithe contributor kids can attend imagine pastors in 5 billion naira jets while congregation in abject poverty imagine revered fathers been celibate then why god create dick abi na for urination only imagine how many soul unjustly killed by usa war on islamic terror .imagine a prof of asto physic been told to pray for cancer cure instead of radio therapy THE WORLD GOT HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE WITH OUT RELIGION WE NEED MORE OF HUMAN KINDNESS NOT THIS PERPETUAL SCAM
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
reallest:

since ur spiritual eyes has been opened,why can't u take d picture of hell & upload it for us to see,according to ur bible u just conderm urself to hell by using d word FOOL

E pain u abi ! Dem tell ubsay I get spiritual camera. The hodur ofbgace is fast closing and I don't want you to go to hell. At least believe in a God and there'll be hope for you.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by reallest(f): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
you are on ur way to ur imaginary hell already for calling someone FOOL

UyiIredia:

E pain u abi ! Dem tell ubsay I get spiritual camera. The hodur ofbgace is fast closing and I don't want you to go to hell. At least believe in a God and there'll be hope for you.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by reallest(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
Alikote:
religion has only brought misery in gods name to the world if no organise religion boko haram for no dey ,no islamic state in syria and iraq imagine the atrocity committed by isreal imagine isil selling yarizidi kids in open market as sex slave , imagine suicide bombers imagine convernant university where poor member tithe contributor kids can attend imagine pastors in 5 billion naira jets while congregation in abject poverty imagine revered fathers been celibate then why god create dick abi na for urination only imagine how many soul unjustly killed by usa war on islamic terror .imagine a prof of asto physic been told to pray for cancer cure instead of radio therapy THE WORLD GOT HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE WITH OUT RELIGION WE NEED MORE OF HUMAN KINDNESS NOT THIS PERPETUAL SCAM
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by ichommy(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Brb Make i congratulate Bournemouth. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ant Tale And Our Morality / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song / Pastor Odumeje Walking On Human Beings In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.